Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2021 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
Im a huge fan of sukite and that was my first anime. Now after AOT S4 i had huge void. I just cant get into other shows may be anime or not. But this anime made me laugh hard. Wtf i cant believe i liked this show.

I also liked this show called https://myanimelist.net/anime/40938/Hige_wo_Soru_Soshite_Joshikousei_wo_Hirou

Now im liking this too???
Apr 6, 2021 2:41 AM
Apr 2020
It is because you haven't seen anything yet. But yes this show seems ok too.
Apr 6, 2021 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
avilashrath said:

anything yet? lol i have watched plenty of animes lol.
Apr 6, 2021 3:34 AM
Apr 2020
Your 2nd favorite anime is mha and 2nd favorite character is deku. I don't think I need to say anything now.
Apr 6, 2021 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
avilashrath said:
Your 2nd favorite anime is mha and 2nd favorite character is deku. I don't think I need to say anything now.

Its not my second fav character lol im too lazy to reorder
Apr 6, 2021 4:01 AM
Feb 2021
AnimeBaka_ said:
avilashrath said:

Yo I think he's talking about the fact that they are in your favorite's list in the first place.
Apr 6, 2021 4:03 AM
Apr 2020
I don't see how you have seen 'plenty' of anime. I wouldn't say that I have seen plenty. Unless you have an account with 500days. And yes if one of your favorite characters is deku then you haven't seen shit.
Apr 6, 2021 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
DankHisoka said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

Yo I think he's talking about the fact that they are in your favorite's list in the first place.

Well yeah it doesnt mean i didtnt watch other animes. Just because his characters and fav animes and not there in my list. And just by looking at my inactive MAL account he cannot prejudice right?
Apr 6, 2021 4:07 AM
Feb 2021
AnimeBaka_ said:
DankHisoka said:

Well yeah it doesnt mean i didtnt watch other animes. Just because his characters and fav animes and not there in my list. And just by looking at my inactive MAL account he cannot prejudice right?

I guess, but I think he's just saying...... mha.
Apr 6, 2021 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
DankHisoka said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

LOL MHA is like my second anime. And i loved the first season haha and i cant forget that.
Apr 6, 2021 4:16 AM
Feb 2021
AnimeBaka_ said:
DankHisoka said:

LOL MHA is like my second anime. And i loved the first season haha and i cant forget that.

I'm ngl, the first season was ok, but got progressively worse in the next seasons. But even still, I think he's talking about the fanbase.
Apr 6, 2021 4:41 AM
Apr 2020
Mha fans in general are weird. My lists and yours don't need to be similar just watching deku in your list and you saying you have seen a lot of anime feels off.

AnimeBaka_ said:
DankHisoka said:

Apr 6, 2021 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
avilashrath said:
Mha fans in general are weird. My lists and yours don't need to be similar just watching deku in your list and you saying you have seen a lot of anime feels off.

AnimeBaka_ said:

I just cant remove him as i started of with mha. You know like you try to cling with the last drop of petrol
Apr 6, 2021 4:57 AM

Dec 2020
I also love this show and istuki is so cool
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 6, 2021 5:02 AM

Jan 2017
Yeah same here. This one's actually not on my PTW list and I just watched it out of curiosity. Damn hell I'm so fcking enjoying it now. Might be the best romcom of the season.
Apr 6, 2021 5:36 AM
Apr 2020
Sameee I'm loving it with just 2 eps out, I'm trying to stop myself from reading the manga hahhaha I'll just patiently wait every week
Apr 6, 2021 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
PatchQuinn said:
Sameee I'm loving it with just 2 eps out, I'm trying to stop myself from reading the manga hahhaha I'll just patiently wait every week

Dont read yo it has less chapters. Even i thought to check it out. But lets watch anime just let us hold ourself for 6 days .
Apr 6, 2021 5:59 AM

Jul 2020
Yeah ignore what everyone says. Spring season is better than the Winter season.

We can these smaller decent animes that can be enjoyable(I like this anime too)

Vivy alone is on par if not better than Wonder Egg Priority so far.

Now just gotta wait for the rest of the season to release.

I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Apr 6, 2021 6:06 AM
Apr 2020
AnimeBaka_ said:
PatchQuinn said:

Dont read yo it has less chapters. Even i thought to check it out. But lets watch anime just let us hold ourself for 6 days .
Right I also checked hahaha i'll just end up catching up with the manga and spoiling myself with the anime if I'm bad at this waiting game^ㅊ^
Apr 6, 2021 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
PatchQuinn said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

Right I also checked hahaha i'll just end up catching up with the manga and spoiling myself with the anime if I'm bad at this waiting game^ㅊ^

Did you regret it? or love it?
Apr 6, 2021 6:28 AM
Apr 2020
AnimeBaka_ said:
PatchQuinn said:

Did you regret it? or love it?

Didn't read the manga but I'm sure I'll enjoy it if I read it once the anime is over tho
Apr 6, 2021 10:45 AM
Apr 2020
This show is pretty good, at LEAST a 7 so far, it’s a comedy and it makes me laugh so it’s doing it’s job. There is a 10 year age gap but you know who also has a 10 year age gap, my parents, either way the age of consent in Japan is lower then ours, but even without that argument we have to remember that they are DRAWINGS!
Apr 6, 2021 3:24 PM
Jan 2021
Bennnn1 said:
This show is pretty good, at LEAST a 7 so far, it’s a comedy and it makes me laugh so it’s doing it’s job. There is a 10 year age gap but you know who also has a 10 year age gap, my parents, either way the age of consent in Japan is lower then ours, but even without that argument we have to remember that they are DRAWINGS!

The main thing people have a problem with for the show is the fact that the male lead would not stop when the female lead literally told him that it was bothering her.

He is literally stalking her and if someone says "oH sHeS jUsT A tSuNdErE", NO SHE IS NOT SHE STATED CLEARLY MULTIPLE TIMES THAT SHE WAS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT THE MAN WAS DOING

Hige wo (whatever tf the long ass name is) did a way better version of the age gap trope in the first episode. Yes the female lead tried to seduce the male lead, but after the male lead told her specifically to stop, she did. The male lead respected the female lead EVEN WHEN HE WAS DRUNK (he did stare at her boobs but she literally just randomly started stripping so its not his fault)

Anyways, i am concerned that koikimo is going to constantly romanticize this predatorial behavior and use tge lame excuse of "shes just a tsundere"
Apr 6, 2021 3:40 PM

Sep 2017
AnimeBaka_ said:
avilashrath said:

anything yet? lol i have watched plenty of animes lol.

You literally have 4.6 days of watch time. I agree tho, this show is good...
Apr 7, 2021 4:18 AM
Jan 2015
I agree with you, I find it interesting from the start, don't minding what people say. You said you liked Sukki Te and I don't know if it's allowed to post recommendations here, but check Fruits Basket, I think you'll like it too
Apr 7, 2021 4:55 AM

Dec 2015
AnimeBaka_ said:
Im a huge fan of sukite and that was my first anime. Now after AOT S4 i had huge void. I just cant get into other shows may be anime or not. But this anime made me laugh hard. Wtf i cant believe i liked this show.

I also liked this show called https://myanimelist.net/anime/40938/Hige_wo_Soru_Soshite_Joshikousei_wo_Hirou

ignore everyone lol there's nothing wrong with liking mha or any other mainstream anime btw, and it doesn't matter if you haven't watched a lot of anime. the most important thing is you enjoy what you watch and have fun <3
Apr 8, 2021 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
snarat said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

ignore everyone lol there's nothing wrong with liking mha or any other mainstream anime btw, and it doesn't matter if you haven't watched a lot of anime. the most important thing is you enjoy what you watch and have fun <3

Thanks man really made me happy
Apr 8, 2021 6:44 AM

Aug 2019
romance is my favorite genre, and yea same I enjoy this anime so far.
also, wtf is wrong with liking MHA bru-
"No matter whether you win or not,
there’s no meaning to war.”
– Gintoki Sakata
Apr 8, 2021 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Odonodera said:
I agree with you, I find it interesting from the start, don't minding what people say. You said you liked Sukki Te and I don't know if it's allowed to post recommendations here, but check Fruits Basket, I think you'll like it too

I have it in my watchlist. just now finished domestic kanojo and having depression
Apr 11, 2021 6:18 AM
Jun 2019
One of my favorite anime so far.. I dont know why many hate this show they are so serious but this is for entertainment anyway i like it... It lolks like takane and hana.. They so fun to watch together not to dramatic
Apr 18, 2021 9:59 AM
Oct 2020
I also enjoyed the show as well. I watched this anime without checking their age gap but I was doubting as she was a high schooler. But later when I found out the age gap it was 10( tbh nowadays it's nothing).I myself prefer older guys than me.And her bestie was also cheering their relationship which was somehow looking promising ( since she's the guy's sister so ) and that guy is handsome (comm'on he is) and the girl is also smart not dumb which is good, straightway pointing out his actions so he can be in a line. And it's one if the love story, some will like it and some will not accept. So read or watch a series with the reader or watcher POV because every story has it's own taste.
Apr 18, 2021 8:26 PM

Feb 2021
wow, there is some top-notch high horse judgment going on in here.
May 7, 2021 4:02 PM

Sep 2017
avilashrath said:
I don't see how you have seen 'plenty' of anime. I wouldn't say that I have seen plenty. Unless you have an account with 500days. And yes if one of your favorite characters is deku then you haven't seen shit.

nah atleast 100 days is plenty
May 9, 2021 7:32 AM
May 2014
AnimeBaka_ said:

Like someone else said, high judgment on you without reason. Thats romcom and as long as its brings smile on your face there is nothing wrong with it. Dont bother any conservatists trying to shame you with "stalking" or "age gap" in this series, and whats more important dont let yourself believe that series or characters you like are bad just bcs youv just started your adventure with anime. I have more than 100 days with anime and still laugh at some of my first series back from 2010 that are considered "nothing interesting worth trying".

And to have a contribution in main topic I feel like thats some underrated shit in this series. I can laugh and feel like i live their life. Definetly gonna watch next episodes. In the times overtaken by easy stories with dump highshoolers that bring nothing new to the genre and just overtakes old ideas everything that bites the topic from other side is worth checking out.
May 9, 2021 8:59 AM
Feb 2014
Krzywy said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

Like someone else said, high judgment on you without reason. Thats romcom and as long as its brings smile on your face there is nothing wrong with it. Dont bother any conservatists trying to shame you with "stalking" or "age gap" in this series, and whats more important dont let yourself believe that series or characters you like are bad just bcs youv just started your adventure with anime. I have more than 100 days with anime and still laugh at some of my first series back from 2010 that are considered "nothing interesting worth trying".

And to have a contribution in main topic I feel like thats some underrated shit in this series. I can laugh and feel like i live their life. Definetly gonna watch next episodes. In the times overtaken by easy stories with dump highshoolers that bring nothing new to the genre and just overtakes old ideas everything that bites the topic from other side is worth checking out.

Good response. Like whatever you want. There's gonna be a point where your list will have animes your sort of ashamed of but who cares right XD?
May 10, 2021 1:17 PM
Oct 2020
avilashrath said:
what about someone like me who has seen like a lot of anime in the past few years… and just created the account recently just so That I felt the need to track anime episodes cuz i watch too many ongoing series at once while binging a few older titles that I missed
May 10, 2021 3:05 PM
May 2014
DarthDragneel said:
avilashrath said:
what about someone like me who has seen like a lot of anime in the past few years… and just created the account recently just so That I felt the need to track anime episodes cuz i watch too many ongoing series at once while binging a few older titles that I missed

Dont bother ppl like him/her. Those are other breed of ppl that treat their MAL account as a shrine of achivement on the Anime battlefield. For them you are not allowed to rank any series unless you devoted your life to that site and first thing they will do is check your profile, evaluate your list and based on that locate your place in their selfimagined "food chain". Trying to explain them the idea of "everyone likes what they like" and that they have no power in saying to other ppl what is good and what is not, is like going on a debate with some food critics.
May 10, 2021 4:53 PM

May 2020
this thread steered in a completely different direction I don't know what the issue is with not seeing "x" amount of anime, but anyways glad to hear you're enjoying it
nothemoonMay 10, 2021 5:02 PM
May 10, 2021 9:16 PM
Jul 2015
Yea this turned into "I've seen more shows than you!!" pretty fast. (and from people that have only watched a little bit more LOL )

I'd rather hang out with the people that have fun watching things I think are boring like MHA than people that write stupid 2/20 "reviews" for anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

149 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Sep 15, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

60 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Sep 15, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2021

70 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 25, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

72 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 25, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Clas1ck - Mar 29, 2021

275 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 24, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.