Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2021 4:55 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off the sister's craziness and body well. Could have moved better and less still climaxes.
Apr 25, 2021 11:14 AM
Mar 2020
damn that was pretty hot
looking forward to the next ep where the other girl also joins in hopefully
Apr 28, 2021 9:05 AM

Feb 2018
Tbh, this Animation / art so bad really.... This is hardcore masturbation
May 5, 2021 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Syureria said:
Tbh, this Animation / art so bad really.... This is hardcore masturbation

Thats Queen Bee for ya. Only good thing can say about them is they keep the style almost exactly the same as the manga. Type.90's art style is one of my favourites but the animation is pretty bad.
May 5, 2021 9:42 AM

Feb 2018
hhhmm .... I thought I was the only one thinking this art style bad, but
May 6, 2021 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
I mean I can see it not being for everyone. There’s a lot of H artists that just kinda blend together and have similar generic styles so I’m much more interested in the more unique ones like in the case of Type.90
May 18, 2021 1:48 PM

Nov 2016
Wow, finally a Type. 90 hentai adaptation, nice...or so I thought(ok not really, I expected this to be subpar) The source was violated.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2021 4:25 PM
Jul 2017
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Overall showed off the sister's craziness and body well. Could have moved better and less still climaxes.

She was a closeted brocon, that nee-chan. Not does she have a brother complex, she's a dirty little anal slut. And she likes getting fucked in the ass and in her pussy. Wants creampies nonstop from her brother, too. Does she want him to impregnate her with his child? A distinguished careerwoman who is really a slut. A slut who likes it in the butt.
May 29, 2021 1:42 AM

Jan 2011
the animation was okay'ish... the worst was the voice acting imo
Jun 30, 2021 4:47 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Finally got sth from TYPE.90, but Queen Bee decided to ruin another great work. :(
Jun 30, 2021 8:52 PM

Dec 2015
Raymond_Bermea said:
User-san said:

She was a closeted brocon, that nee-chan. Not does she have a brother complex, she's a dirty little anal slut. And she likes getting fucked in the ass and in her pussy. Wants creampies nonstop from her brother, too. Does she want him to impregnate her with his child? A distinguished careerwoman who is really a slut. A slut who likes it in the butt.

actually she wasn't closeted, she was his first girl and they've been banging nearly daily ever since. he left home for college and she hasn't had any since he left... so i'm pretty sure he's been her only one the whole time. it's often called 'grooming', taking a younger girl or guy's V-card then being their only constant sex partner for years. depending on whom fansubbed it he HAS knocked her up at least once, but she didn't keep it or it didn't take.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jul 27, 2021 1:04 AM
Jul 2017
KiliianSleipnir said:
Raymond_Bermea said:

actually she wasn't closeted, she was his first girl and they've been banging nearly daily ever since. he left home for college and she hasn't had any since he left... so i'm pretty sure he's been her only one the whole time. it's often called 'grooming', taking a younger girl or guy's V-card then being their only constant sex partner for years. depending on whom fansubbed it he HAS knocked her up at least once, but she didn't keep it or it didn't take.

Probably took each other's virginities making it Sweet Home Japanabama. Eating the forbidden fruit known as incest and wanting to make a mongoloid inbred child. Japan is a weird country with their culture in anime. Brocon sisters that are featured in the anime, some of these seiyuus in Japan do it in real life, too. Like the ones that want to cross the line eating the forbidden fruit, especially the Uchida siblings, Maaya and Yuuma. It's like Maaya Uchida wants her younger brother Yuuma Uchida to fuck her. Isn't that what sisters who are brocons do? Wanting their brothers to fuck them and put a baby in them.
Sep 14, 2021 6:06 AM
Sep 2021
Good anime broo12345
Dec 11, 2021 2:49 PM

Mar 2010
Twas decent, was hoping for something else.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 31, 2021 10:43 PM
Dec 2021
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Nov 11, 2021

9 by Antalk »»
Mar 15, 2023 7:06 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 3 Discussion

KiliianSleipnir - Aug 18, 2021

9 by Analgoon »»
Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 29, 2021

9 by Analgoon »»
Jun 25, 2022 11:03 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.