Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2021 9:50 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH he went through all that cheating just to be immediately dumped lmaooooo

serves him right though. finally we got to see husband pov and holy shit what a piece of garbage he is. Legit goes the generic romcom MC route where they can't leave the girl because she's fragile or whatever only this time he has the gall to cheat on his wife while doing in

And it's even funny how he seriously defends her while also trying to act all guilty in front of wife. What a twat, glad the MC punched the shit out of him. Now he lost his wife, his dignity and his affair lover

Though with that ending revealing Akira is not some "fragile" girl as he was thinking, part of me feels like this could either go down the trainwreck route, but I hope it doesn't
Nov 6, 2021 6:47 AM

Mar 2016
The ex-husband was trying to justify why he cheated on FMC cuz "He can't just leave her alone" while acting guilty boils my blood. He can't just keep saying sorry, paying her money, and hoping that he's now guilt-free and be forgiven.

Glad that FMC getting that divorce over with, ex-husband doesn't deserve her. He also got played by the person he cheated FMC over, Akari, which is well deserved.

I'm curious tho what is Akari's goal to get the Ex-husband to divorce FMC anyway and why is she with Issei's brother?

That punch from issei was satisfying tho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 97 Discussion

nishant0 - Sep 3

0 by nishant0 »»
Sep 3, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 110 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Sep 4, 2022

6 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Sep 2, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 61 Discussion

nishant0 - Aug 29

0 by nishant0 »»
Aug 29, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 45 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 4, 2021

2 by nishant0 »»
Aug 25, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 48 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 12, 2021

1 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Aug 24, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.