Forum Settings
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 19, 2020 9:26 AM

Jan 2016
I'm just hoping for this title to be published in english 'cause, lets be honest, a lot of weaker titles made it to the "market". Unfortunately it's visibly lacking in numbers: not too many readers, not too high in popularity poles...
So how do you think? Will it make it? Or maybe it will be forgotten like many other titles?
Oct 11, 2020 6:14 PM
Aug 2018
AgnesVi said:
I'm just hoping for this title to be published in english 'cause, lets be honest, a lot of weaker titles made it to the "market". Unfortunately it's visibly lacking in numbers: not too many readers, not too high in popularity poles...
So how do you think? Will it make it? Or maybe it will be forgotten like many other titles?

Well it’s licensed by yen press
Oct 11, 2020 7:58 PM

Jan 2016
And that is my good news of a month XD
Thank you :)
Oct 11, 2020 9:04 PM
Aug 2018
AgnesVi said:

No prob, I was watching their license stream and it was the second to last license and when I saw it I dropped my phone on my head I was super excited
Oct 12, 2020 9:24 AM

Jan 2016
LoganMcClure21 said:
AgnesVi said:

No prob, I was watching their license stream and it was the second to last license and when I saw it I dropped my phone on my head I was super excited

Now I can't wait to have it in my collection C:
Mar 30, 2021 10:25 AM

Jun 2019
AgnesVi said:

Just got my copy in English today! A couple of my favorite series have finally been published in the US recently, and it's so exciting I kinda want to cry:*)
Mar 30, 2021 11:00 AM

Jan 2016
taylormoo said:
AgnesVi said:

Just got my copy in English today! A couple of my favorite series have finally been published in the US recently, and it's so exciting I kinda want to cry:*)

Please! Beg u! Tell me more about it! *_* I still wait for my copy since I live outside U.S. Does it have colour pages? How do you feel about translation?
Mar 30, 2021 12:57 PM

Jun 2019
AgnesVi said:
taylormoo said:

Please! Beg u! Tell me more about it! *_* I still wait for my copy since I live outside U.S. Does it have colour pages? How do you feel about translation?

I think it was translated very well! I’m overall enjoying it in print more than the online version I previously read. The first two pages are colored, both front and back. It was shorter than I wanted, and it stops at the cliff-hanger after the car accident (haha, get it?), but they did a really good job! I hope it gets released in your country soon. Have you checked Amazon? I got mine at Barnes & Noble.
Mar 30, 2021 2:04 PM

Jan 2016
taylormoo said:
AgnesVi said:

I think it was translated very well! I’m overall enjoying it in print more than the online version I previously read. The first two pages are colored, both front and back. It was shorter than I wanted, and it stops at the cliff-hanger after the car accident (haha, get it?), but they did a really good job! I hope it gets released in your country soon. Have you checked Amazon? I got mine at Barnes & Noble.

Thank you sooooo much for the news c:
I've already ordered it, but it may take some time until it comes due to covid restrictions... -_- Still I'm pretty much overhyped 'cause we've got manga, and (hopefully) soon we'll have an anime as well :D
Jun 4, 2021 4:20 AM

Jul 2011
Koroshi Ai has been published in English as Love of Kill by Yen Press since March 30, 2021.

This been in darkness too long, now maybe little more shine for this one (along with anime adaption in future) o/

Chapter 56 out now :>
GaichiJun 4, 2021 4:29 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 4, 2021 5:00 AM

Jan 2016
Gaichi said:
Koroshi Ai has been published in English as Love of Kill by Yen Press since March 30, 2021.

This been in darkness too long, now maybe little more shine for this one (along with anime adaption in future) o/

Chapter 56 out now :>

I just got second vol. today.Epic o.o
There are 63 chapters on the net at the moment. Unfortunately they are all "raw" since the 56th -_-

More topics from this board

» Extra volume!!

AgnesVi - Feb 17

4 by AgnesVi »»
Mar 1, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Chapter 79 Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 31

0 by waalex11 »»
Jan 31, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Chapter 70 Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 31

0 by waalex11 »»
Jan 31, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Chapter 65 Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 31

0 by waalex11 »»
Jan 31, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Chapter 59 Discussion

samsince04 - Jan 20, 2023

2 by waalex11 »»
Jan 31, 3:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.