Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2021 4:37 AM
Aug 2020
All the romance/shoujo anime which are worth watching will be listed here! Feel free to watch them, and please do remember it's all my opinion! Also, feel free to give your own suggestions, discussions and more recommendations!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 24, 2021 4:37 AM
Aug 2020
I'll post some anime every now and then! And if I get new ones, I'll add them as well
Mar 24, 2021 4:44 AM
Aug 2020
Some aren't complete romance movies, but they still have some kind of romance in them! This is all based on my opinion!
Really good romance/shoujo Movies-
1) A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi)
2) Your name (Kimi no na wa)
3) Howl's Moving Castle (Howl no Ugoku Shiro)
4) Tamako Love Story
5) A Whisker Away (Nakitai Watashi wa Neko wo Kaburu)
6) Into the Forest of the Fireflies light (Hotarubi no Mori e)
7) Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi)
8) The tale of Princess Kaguya (Kaguya hime no monogatari)
9) I've always liked you (Zutto Mae Kara suki deshita: Kohaku Jikkou linkai – Kinyoubi no Ohayou)
10) I want to eat your pancreas (Kimi no Suizou wa Tabetai)
11) Wolf Children (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki)
12) Hello World
Mar 25, 2021 11:58 AM
Jan 2021
In no particular order, here are some shoujo anime's I think are worth watching:

1) Akagami no Shirayuki Hime

why: The plot, art, characters, are all extremely well developed and it is an anime that anyone should watch at least once! It's also the type of anime you can rewatch multiple times and never get bored of ;)

2) Akatsuki no Yona

why: Similar to Akagami no Shirayuki Hime in a way, art & plot is extremely good- reverse harem with one final romantic partner basically

3) Kodocha

why: Although it is pretty long, if you have the time I would totally recommend it. There's a lot of ups and downs throughout so it's definitely an emotional ride- get ready for that!

4) Spirited Away

why: Spirited Away isn't my favorite ghibli movie but the romance in it is a tad bit different from the normal romance anime movie/anime with it being more of an emotional development rather than a physical development.

There's a lot more amazing romance/shoujo anime that is worth watching, but I would check these out if you have yet to see any of them ;)

I'm going to start ζ€γ„γ€ζ€γ‚γ‚Œγ€γ΅γ‚Šγ€γ΅γ‚‰γ‚Œ because I want to finish it up before the live-action movie comes out in Japan! I'll keep you guys updated on how it is!!
Mar 30, 2021 12:35 AM
Aug 2020
@furishio Those are absolutely amazing anime! And indeed, they are really worth watching!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.