Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2021 3:29 AM
Aug 2020
so i am in chp 40, the art and story is good but i find it difficult to understand. Especially the part where Elijah takes revenge for Helena his actions are confusing.so is there any website for summary of the chapters or any discord servers cuz i like this manga and want to continue pls help
Feb 21, 2021 10:22 AM
Jul 2019
I dunno any website with summary so I cannot help you with that but when I readed this manga back then i did not find anything who was disturbing nor uncomprehensible. Take your time to read it is probably you (sry). Btw where do you read it, it is maybe the website who messed up the chapters order.
Feb 22, 2021 5:25 AM
Aug 2020
Yuai said:
I dunno any website with summary so I cannot help you with that but when I readed this manga back then i did not find anything who was disturbing nor uncomprehensible. Take your time to read it is probably you (sry). Btw where do you read it, it is maybe the website who messed up the chapters order.
i read the mangalife translation
Mar 5, 2021 12:07 PM
Dec 2018
The manga is pretty confusing up until chapter 30-40s, there's a bunch of weird time skips and introductory info on the world, Eliah's parents, etc. So yes it does take a while to understand. Luckily after the introductory arc around ch 1-40, the plot starts slowing down and stays grounded.

I'm not sure where you can find a summary online, but if you should read the MangaSee version. It's the official English translation and at the beginning of each volume (10-20 chapters) they do a synopsis, character list, timeline, and terminology guide. That should help a lot.

Also not as important, but a lot of the terminology references aspects of gnosticism. It's not necessary to understand what it is but it could help. I can try to answer any questions while the manga is still fresh in my mind.
Mar 16, 2021 1:36 AM
Aug 2020
BokuNoGyro said:
The manga is pretty confusing up until chapter 30-40s, there's a bunch of weird time skips and introductory info on the world, Eliah's parents, etc. So yes it does take a while to understand. Luckily after the introductory arc around ch 1-40, the plot starts slowing down and stays grounded.

I'm not sure where you can find a summary online, but if you should read the MangaSee version. It's the official English translation and at the beginning of each volume (10-20 chapters) they do a synopsis, character list, timeline, and terminology guide. That should help a lot.

Also not as important, but a lot of the terminology references aspects of gnosticism. It's not necessary to understand what it is but it could help. I can try to answer any questions while the manga is still fresh in my mind.
can u tell me which chapters have the guide
Mar 16, 2021 2:09 PM
Dec 2018
Just look it up yourself. I already told you it's at the beginning of each volume, you can do the work and find the starting chapters of each volume. Pretty sure the chapter names tell you.

More topics from this board

» How does the Section 9 from Stand Alone Complex pit against those Propater cyborgs from Eden?

Feitan_exe - Aug 23

2 by Feitan_exe »»
Aug 27, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

oblow20 - Apr 27, 2010

56 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 118 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 8, 2010

5 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 101 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 5, 2008

13 by hitoki27 »»
May 16, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 60 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 9, 2008

10 by rodmanii »»
Jan 27, 7:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.