Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I think Matsuri is cute but also a bit shy compared to the others.

Aki and her had some chemistry together although I think it's still more fun to watch him with Sunohara. Seems they're getting along quite well too. Hope she returns in the finale.
Sep 13, 2018 6:39 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like the sister has is very intimidating but no match for Ayaka.
Still like the other girls she has more personality and was enjoyable to watch.
And we can probably expect more of her tho seeing as there is only one episode left it won't be much.
Sep 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Jul 2014
10 seconds into the episode and I already love the sister.

One episode left :'(
Sep 13, 2018 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
Ayaka used the toothbrush tactic! That was beyond overkill!
Sep 13, 2018 4:29 PM
Mar 2017
At last Aki's sister appears, I love her, although the way she woke her brother is a bit hot.
Matsuri is small and adorable, although when she puts her eyes without a soul she gives a lot of scared.
Matsuri arrives with the intention of taking Aki, but Ayaka and her warm and soft personality get in the way, Matsuri had to be in Aki's shoes and be attended by Ayaka so she can know if the manager is able to take care of his brother. Ayaka in her school uniform is the best.
The best part of the episode is obviously the bathroom scene, Ayaka welcomed Matsuri in the same way as her brother.
The good thing about this episode is that Matsuri learned to treat Aki as a man, the other thing that caught my attention, is my imagination or Matsuri used the same uniform as Nana and her friends, in short she looked adorable and if it came to go to the same school as Nana even better.
The next episode is the last, what a pity, but the good thing is that they celebrate Christmas, which means Christmas fanservice.
Sep 13, 2018 8:21 PM

Nov 2017
- 11:59 reminds me of kazuma when he realize that wasnt "life" he expected,
- Aki had same green eyes like her sis,
- more enjoyable episode from sunohara
- next week would be christmasa fanservice + last epsiode.....
Now Loading.....
Sep 14, 2018 8:22 AM

Jul 2015
No wonder Aki barely puts a fight when it comes to crossdressing, Matsuri already made him give up on that a long time ago.

She tried to take him back, but not like anyone can resist Ayaka.
Sep 14, 2018 12:23 PM

Apr 2012
This show more and more reminds me of Mayo Chiki! when I was not sure if I'm watching ecchi romance with male lead, or yuri, lol.
Sep 15, 2018 4:17 PM

Oct 2015
Rest in Peace to my brain cells.

I wonder can't Japanese do anime sibling closeness without being lewd and disgusting sometimes? I wish there was a tag in anime that warns me about this kind of shit, it really gets me pissed.

Also Rest in peace to the entire show.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 15, 2018 6:07 PM
May 2017
Disarming a bomb is a labor of love.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 15, 2018 6:19 PM

Jan 2015
They really had to bring the sickening brocon / siscon sh*t into this series? I mean, even if a majority of the show is a male fantasy on overload, with a couple fetishes thrown in for good measure, and usually to comedic effect, it still doesn’t stand to reason that they’d scrape the bottom of the barrel, like this. It’s friggin’ sick, twisted and disgusting, in my opinion. Not in any way cute or funny. I was mostly enjoying this show, right up until that point.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Sep 15, 2018 6:33 PM
Sep 2018
The prez almost ruins the series
Sep 15, 2018 9:08 PM

Jul 2017
The only good thing about this episode was the toothbrush. Although it can never ever reach Monogatari level.
Sep 16, 2018 10:17 AM

Aug 2018
Beginning of the episode:
So uh, are these two by any chance related by blood? Something something morals.

Tooth brushing scene:

*brushy brushy*

Second season Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san / Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sao announcement when? Probably would never happen, but we can dream right? I don't want to be sad next week.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 16, 2018 2:35 PM

Aug 2014
does anyone know the name of the song that started playing when he was carrying her?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 17, 2018 9:28 PM
Apr 2017
Shiina is a shots harem human. Even his sister is out to get him! Also, this maybe me, but I think Ayaka really likes Shiina and doesn't want him to leave. And to top it off she bends Shiina's sister's will! This was one heck of an episode.
Sep 19, 2018 10:27 AM

Oct 2008
Akkun's sister doesn't stand a chance against Kanrinin-san!
looks like this episode is the fewest fanservice...
5/5.

Sep 19, 2018 1:00 PM

May 2018
Oh the sister with Brocon arrives vs the landlady with a reverse lolicon.
Sep 22, 2018 4:00 PM
May 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
does anyone know the name of the song that started playing when he was carrying her?
shino Shimoji - itsuka
Sep 23, 2018 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
Majz_Is said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:
shino Shimoji - itsuka

the ost was from the Ending song? are you sure?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 24, 2018 11:49 AM

Sep 2018
Incredibly, I have to change my mind about what I saw in this episode: Akkun's sister was less irritating than I had imagined and her presence gave a hand to make the narration seem very fun and enjoyable to follow. The episode on the whole, despite certain scenes ecchi, was pleasant to see.

Timz0r said:

Tooth brushing scene:

*brushy brushy*

Even I imagined the same thing watching that scene.
Oct 13, 2018 3:22 PM

May 2012
A new character and for that his sister so late in the game! Quite interesting episode but with the next being the last I really am not sure how this series will end.
Oct 18, 2018 4:11 AM
Jun 2014
Harem? What about this is harem? The only person who seems to genuinely like him is the president. Rest act like closet lesbian sluts. and the protagonist is not male. He's some gender i cant identify. Being embarassed when getting the chance to see boobs is something i understand, but stopping it or runnimg away is not something a male in his puberty would do. Its funny how the show contradicts the message it portrays with its protagonist. It plays too safe while being lewd. Wish they'd just drop the act and place it somewhere between hentai and comedy, where the show seems to want to be.
Nov 2, 2018 12:34 PM

Oct 2008
Stormen said:
and the protagonist is not male. He's some gender i cant identify.

He's a Hideyoshi.
Nov 19, 2018 11:27 PM
Jul 2017
Aki should have told his older sister off because he hated her for having him dress like a girl. Tell off Matsuri that he fucked Ayaka and came inside her pussy with his dick. And he liked it, too. Having his dick inside a girl's pussy and having an orgasm.
Nov 20, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
I mean, i wouldve distanced myself from Matsuri too if i was dressed up and called a girl my whole life xD

That backstory with the siblings along with the insert song was really cute.

Also Matsuris seiyuu gave me a boner <3
Sep 9, 2020 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm not a big fan of his sister, she's kinda annoying. Letting her stay for the last episode seems kinda pointless as well, but oh well.
Feb 16, 2021 7:39 AM
Aug 2020
Yey caretaker-san won! ////
Oct 9, 2021 1:17 PM

Jan 2018
Looks like Aki's sister got the hots for him... Sheesh.

Even weirder is that after the intro the episode plot distances itself from the initial lewdness and focuses more on being wholesome.
Nov 13, 2021 3:54 PM
Dec 2017
great episode i say

Feb 24, 2023 11:40 PM

Aug 2019
i really dont know if i hate this failure of a big sister or the slut more. instead of shiina carrying her to the dorm he should have left her with the other trash where she belongs.

SkyLETV said:
One episode left :'(
thank god.
kyon_snow said:
The prez almost ruins the series
what do you mean? she is the only good thing in this garbage of a show

yuzu
HiljainenSipuliFeb 24, 2023 11:43 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Mitsuri is cute imo
May 2, 3:26 PM
Apr 2013
EP 11

So yeah. surprise. i mean.
So the preview did try to hide it but uh. hmm. so anyway yeah here's aki's onee chan

So yeah. now matsuri uh. a bit late but yes. one more ep to go
Matsuri really made this ep feel very different. still, its a bit abrupt to introduce a new character in ep 11
Matsuri is actually only barely taller than aki. but shrug
Like im not sure. yuzu is shorter than aki, so aki is like...maybe 145 or 150cm? that or yuri/sumire/ayaka/nana is just big
And yeah matsuri is maybe same age as nana

Next time, ep 12. its christmas already? oof
I do kinda wish they introduced matsuri maybe one episode earlier or if they had an extra ep to go but alas.
She's definitely a bit different from the others. Not sure if intentional but she's kinda like similar but opposite of ayaka. Though hmm. Like.

Apparently she's voiced by kayano ai but uh huh. Clearly I know nothing. I mean. She sounded ok I guess.

It's really funny because kayano ai also voices another "shiina". Not matsuri though, but its pretty close.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

25 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 5, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2018

29 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 5, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

25 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 4, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 3 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 13, 2018

12 by OldSkoolBrayan »»
May 25, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

59 by CocoaGalaxy »»
May 2, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.