Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 9, 2021 10:27 PM
Oct 2016
I don't know if this is allowed in the rules, but I have had a question for the light novel readers due to something that is bothering me about this show. Does the main character ever grow out of the "I'm so weak" cliche in the LN. It was funny in the first couple episodes, but it's starting to feel a little overused.
Feb 9, 2021 10:58 PM
Jul 2017
Raistlarn said:
I don't know if this is allowed in the rules, but I have had a question for the light novel readers due to something that is bothering me about this show. Does the main character ever grow out of the "I'm so weak" cliche in the LN. It was funny in the first couple episodes, but it's starting to feel a little overused.

As someone who read the first book, I can pretty much confirm that he doesn't. This story is one of those that live and die with the premise. The premise is that he has no idea that he's so strong and he's good at being a housewife bEcAUsE iTs sO FUnNy. This joke keeps repeating over and over again, without any stop in sight
Feb 12, 2021 6:41 PM

Jun 2012
Raistlarn said:

The LN has 10 books so I doubt that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2021

77 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 10:29 PM

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.