Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2021 6:05 AM
Dec 2017
First, I would like to thank everyone that saw the first episode that I posted. I'm really happy that many people liked the idea and said that they will continue watching. I never expected this to have the scope that it did in such a short time. I'll try my best to continue bringing this project to life as best as I can.

If you don't know what this is, basically: I'm gonna make various versions of the anime Munou Na Nana (Talentless Nana), each one with the perspective of one of the students (excluding Nana obviously). So in each version, we will only be able to see scenes that the character saw, heard, participated and only their thoughts, so we could judge more precisely if it was really that obvious that Nana was the killer to the characters like many people say, or was just because we as the audience had an omniscient view of the story.

PS.: From now on, I'll cover with a black box all the subtitles with line there are not supposed to appear, and if necessary, I'm gonna re-subtitle some scenes as you will see in this video.

Munou Na Nana EP 2 - Kyoya Version: https://youtu.be/6DOrlddgxeI

If you didn't saw episode 1, here it is: https://youtu.be/Tf-GPAKWOA8
Jan 8, 2021 8:24 AM
Nov 2020
Great job as previously,
She does seem suspicios, but it's still pretty uncertain, if she was really behind it or not. She could be a cultprit, but why would she do that? So far there are few circumstantial evidences, which won't prove much. And her behaviour feels reasonable. She could be just unlucky, that she gets too close to the victims due to her mind reading abilities and everything on the island is really happening because EoH. Kyouya may doubt it, but so far there is no good evidance if it's true or not exept Nana being clearly stabbed. But Nana could mention, if there was really a monster, which could do just relatively weak stab wound it wouldn't be bad idea for it to retreat when Talented were about to rush in. But so far she seems like this friendly airheaded girl and I wouln't say Nana did anything too suspicious imo and whenever she did she had a good explanaition why she did it.
tl;dr: suspicion, but not obivious so far.
Looking forward for next ep.

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.