Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2020 8:43 PM

Jun 2020
Please give them a read if you are interested in writing a short journal entry! Sharing them would be highly appreciated! If you intend to write a journal entry, choose as many as listed below and enjoy writing! Without further ado, let's get to business!
P.S. (I also categorized them into Anime, Music, Video Games, Appreciation, and Resolution)

1) Anime - Based on your reminiscence, which anime show do you resonate with the most?

2) Music - Based on your listening activity, which band or type of music do you like listening to the most?

3) Video Games - Did you play any video games a) by yourself b) with friends? If you did play video games, which one(s) did you play?

4) Appreciation - Tell us if you are happy or grateful about an event, memory, people around you or anything!

5) Resolution - What would you like to see yourself improve in? (For instance, maybe you want a) an increase of hobbies b) an effort to make friends c) to spend more time outdoors d) to talk with your family more e) to strengthen your strengths f) to work on your weaknesses g) to exercise h) a better sleep schedule

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 29, 2020 8:47 PM

Jun 2020
1) I resonate a lot with Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Sword Art Online, honestly no matter how many times I re-watch it, I will always enjoy them.
2) I like to listen to all type of music except heavy metal, now I like to listen to anime openings a lot more then any other genre.
3) I play video games casually, started games like Danganropa, skull girls, Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Apex Legends.
4) I appreciate everything honestly, I may be an over appreciative person.
5) I'd like to increase my hobbies, get into sports and work on my weaknesses and beat anxiety!

Dec 30, 2020 12:05 AM
Nov 2016
Let's see...
1) I resonate with Food Wars and probably Haikyuu! since I'm always down to try new things and reach newer heights!
2) I also like to listen to any type of music, but try listening to J-pop or anime openings, I think some are bangers!
3) I don't play a lot of video games, and I usually play them by myself like Osu. I have been playing AnimeMusicQuiz from time to time, mostly just guessing opening songs from anime shows and it's sort of fun to play and even more fun with friends! I have also started Duel Links a week ago, and it's boring without other people I know to play with, so I look forward to any gamers that are willing to play Duel Links, a mobile TCG game.
4) I appreciate that this club is created! It will be awesome to read your journal entries and talk more with you!
5) I'd like to stop procrastinating on schoolwork/on responsibilities, be a better family member/older brother, and exercise more often!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club Unique Anime Discussions - Attack on Titan Final Season

Jimxcalibur - Dec 22, 2020

1 by Popkins26 »»
Dec 29, 2020 6:12 AM

» Introductions

Popkins26 - Dec 22, 2020

7 by Aurorasuicune21 »»
Dec 28, 2020 9:43 PM

» Suggestions

Popkins26 - Dec 24, 2020

0 by Popkins26 »»
Dec 24, 2020 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.