Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2018 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The way they animated the water in the fountain looked funny...CGI perhaps? And I liked our protagonist's innocence (e.g. not knowing what panties are). But is it really comfortable fornicating on the grass?
Apr 10, 2019 7:29 PM
Dec 2018
This hentai looks like was done in 2-D, as is the case for MaMa. In Pure Love, the only translation I ever found other than Japanese is English, as I couldn't find it in other languages. The dub was nice, since it's the only English translation for this short hentai.
Dec 28, 2020 6:20 PM

Aug 2020
The art style and animation suck. The fact that it came out in 98 is an embarrassment compared to most hentai that came out durring that time. The plot is boring and nothing really happens except just a few badly animated H scenes. I wonder how scammed people back in the day must have felt like when they looked at the cover and bought it thinking it was good only to realize at home this was garbage.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rhythm: Koi no Rhythm Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 14, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 14, 2018 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.