Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2020 2:30 AM

May 2020
Feel free to Introduce yourself, along with your favourite anime/manga.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Jun 2020
Hey guys i'm Syed, currently in College and I love several anime, and usually rate stuff pretty high. An anime has to be really bad for me to rate it low. My favorite animes are Katekyo hitman Reborn, Sword art Online (die hard fan), and Kaguya S2 (diehard fan season 3 please come)

Dec 24, 2020 11:36 AM

May 2020
Hello I am Popkins, as you can see from my profile I am a big shounen fan, favorite anime includes things like FMAB, Kaguya Sama and the Monogatari series. While you may see that I read a lot of manga my #1 is One Piece(big one piece fan), looking forward to talk to you all :)
Popkins26Dec 26, 2020 1:24 AM
Dec 24, 2020 12:25 PM
Nov 2016
Hi everyone, I'm Jim or Jimmy and I created this club with my friends Syed, Popkins, and Kam1kaze. Supergamer has seen a lot of anime so if you need a good friend, he can help you discover new anime, and talk about problems existing in our everyday lives. As for me, I would like to be a musician or a piano teacher one day and I know my journey might be a tough one, but I will persevere and do my best! I really liked Food Wars, as I'm learning to be a better chef and I enjoyed Haikyuu a lot because I love sports! I'm not very good with art, so I find Night in our club to help me improve in art. I'm always open to try new things so feel free to message me!

Dec 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Dec 2019
Hi guys! Nice to meet you all! I’m camelshot or ‘cam‘ if you prefer. I’m a Uni student. I spend way too much time watching anime and I’m always down for new suggestions. My favorite animes would have to be Haikyuu!, Golden Kamuy (Very underrated!) and Parasyte.
Dec 28, 2020 4:17 PM

Dec 2020
Hello My Name Is Kyabetsu/Cabbage. I'm a Female, and I'm currently In Junior High School. My fav anime Is Kami no Tou/Tower of God. I suggest you to read the webtoon Instead of watching It.
Dec 28, 2020 9:02 PM
Nov 2020
Hey! Good Afternoon, (or I hope you are having a good night, because it is currently;; 11pm where i live [CST]) I am toku and uh, i don't really know what to do for an introduction, but i hope that we all can become friends, because you can never have enough friends!!

i uh, my anime list is pretty uHh;; the definition of "LMAO WANNA SEE MY HOT TAKES?" but yeah! i hope you have a good rest of your night! (:

-toku/tokuyaki
Dec 28, 2020 9:43 PM

Dec 2020
Hi everyone, I'm Aurora, I'm currently a college student. I'm pretty much an anime enthusiast and would like to try to socialize with others here as best as I can. I also love reading manga and discoving new series also. My favorite animes/manga are currently Hunter X Hunter, Vinland Saga, and Fairy Tail.

Pleased to meet everyone~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Q&A Journal Entries

syed122 - Dec 29, 2020

2 by Jimxcalibur »»
Dec 30, 2020 12:05 AM

» Club Unique Anime Discussions - Attack on Titan Final Season

Jimxcalibur - Dec 22, 2020

1 by Popkins26 »»
Dec 29, 2020 6:12 AM

» Suggestions

Popkins26 - Dec 24, 2020

0 by Popkins26 »»
Dec 24, 2020 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.