Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2018 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm kind of glad Kaori couldn't compete with Keiko.
Apr 19, 2019 11:51 PM

Aug 2015
I loved Keiko in episode 1, but in this episode she felt like the villian; or maybe I just recognized her personality is truly awful while her ambition is admirable. I tended to feel more sympathetic to Kaori, though the ending in which they 'reconciled' was truly perfect. I enjoy seeing women discover and get enjoyment out of their own sexuality, and this certainly delivered on that.

I kinda get the feeling Michiko was into being a sub the whole time lol

Dec 26, 2020 5:08 PM

Aug 2020
Keiko is an alpha female badass, showing off her dominance and not taking anyones shit. I love how she made Michiko her own bitch. I liked the plot more in this episode, her rivalry with Kaori was better than the one with Michiko. It's a shame that this is actually a really enjoyable show and yet it lacks H content. The combined runtime of 86min barely has 2min of (softcore) H material and that's disappointing.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jan 10, 2023 2:18 PM

Sep 2020
Just as good as the first ep, Kaori was a good addition and it was nice to see them team up at the end. If there was another episode then I would've expected them to become the Presidents/CEOs of the company.

Too bad Yamagishi was pretty much forgotten, he could've been a great punching bag for some quick laughs.

Best poster tagline ever!

8/10 for the show
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Apr 10, 2023 6:45 PM
Apr 2023
The best episode thus far. I love Keiko! She is an awesome protagonist because she isn't the typical goody two shoes naive protagonist, but instead the dominating, evil and cruel protagonist. A true villainess! To me, Keiko has a really sexy and amazing personality. She is loud and basically rude to everyone else and only cares about herself as she should!

I really like the story plot as well of her competition with Kaori. That scene where Keiko danced on stage after pranking Kaori was great.

And the ending was just the best moment of this h-series. Seeing Kaori and Keiko work together was awesome. And the way Keiko ruthlessly berates and physically abuses Michiko makes Keiko the GOAT in my eyes! That ruthless and sexy smirk at the end was the icing on the cake!

1st episode - 7/10
2nd episode - 9/10
Aug 11, 5:30 PM

Jul 2017
Kaori vs Keiko in this episode with lots of S&M. Initially I was not into it, but I liked it by the end. Pretty interesting and absurd and sexy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otenki Oneesan Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 13, 2018

6 by satyrelfheim »»
Aug 11, 1:03 PM

» hidden thread

blessofcurse - Nov 7, 2014

8 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2018 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.