Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2020 3:39 PM
Dec 2020
After the latest episode (Episode 10), I believe they gave more credibility to the theory that Kyoya and Nana might be siblings after Nana mentioned that she had an older brother that she didn't know a lot about. Of importance is the fact that she mentioned that her brother was "much older" and the only person that we know of that can fit that description is Kyoya.

Kyoya talks in a slightly older way of speaking, using the word "omae-san", which isn't used very commonly in modern-day Japanese. This, along with how he is always trying to learn new words, could mean that he has lived for a very long time. Also, most importantly, he is immortal. Does that mean he doesn't age? Then that could make it possible for him being Nana's older brother.

Not to mention that he is looking for his sister as well. Also, they both like the same Manga. The only issue is that his sister came to this island a while ago while Nana arrived with him. I wonder how the show will deal with that. Anyhow, can any Manga readers confirm or deny this? That is the only spoiler I would want know about as an Anime-only. Thank you!
Dec 6, 2020 11:38 PM
Jan 2020
momhom said:
After the latest episode (Episode 10), I believe they gave more credibility to the theory that Kyoya and Nana might be siblings after Nana mentioned that she had an older brother that she didn't know a lot about. Of importance is the fact that she mentioned that her brother was "much older" and the only person that we know of that can fit that description is Kyoya.

Kyoya talks in a slightly older way of speaking, using the word "omae-san", which isn't used very commonly in modern-day Japanese. This, along with how he is always trying to learn new words, could mean that he has lived for a very long time. Also, most importantly, he is immortal. Does that mean he doesn't age? Then that could make it possible for him being Nana's older brother.

Not to mention that he is looking for his sister as well. Also, they both like the same Manga. The only issue is that his sister came to this island a while ago while Nana arrived with him. I wonder how the show will deal with that. Anyhow, can any Manga readers confirm or deny this? That is the only spoiler I would want know about as an Anime-only. Thank you!

Nana's older brother is still a mystery for me even as a manga reader. Probably some of us, manga readers theories that Kyouya little sister must be the only survivor from the battle royale 5 years ago, the senpai. Since Kyouya said her little sister was in the island 5 years ago, only senpai who pop up in our mind.
Dec 9, 2020 10:11 AM
May 2016
this is actually a theory I've had for a bit. In a later panel of the manga, we see Nana's mom, and while the image is in black and white, her Mom looks like she could have very lightly colored hair, or white hair, like Kyoya.

I also recall the corpse that looked like Nana that was quickly forgotten, and I believe Kyoya said Nana resembles his little sister in a way. My theory is that Kyoya was introduced to someone who was thought to be his sister, but was either a fake a mistake used to lure him to the island, hence why said corpse was brushed over, as she didn't matter and Kyoya's real sister is Nana.

Bit of a convoluted theory, but I wouldn't be in disbelief with what this series often can pull.

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.