Nov 6, 2008 1:50 PM
Oct 2008
Every dragonballz shows we would like a comment
Showstopper34Nov 13, 2008 1:42 PM
here's me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 8, 2009 11:53 PM

Sep 2009
in the dbz movie 10, theres a part where broly is about to throw trunks across the ocean.

In that moment...

Before Broly even looks up to see what he plans to do next...

Trunks pees his pants... and it gets all over Broly.

Hahahahaha! That scene was so hilarious. I did not see that coming at all!!! Did anybody see that coming?

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Oct 13, 2009 4:52 PM
Nov 2008
Yeah, the first time we get to see Freza I mistook him for a woman because of his voice. I am talking about the dubbed version here, I don't know what his original voice sounds like in the subbed version but I have only seen the dubbed version of Dragonballz.

Anyone else think this too?

Yeah and to that post above, I didn't see that coming either when Trunks pees his pants. At first it looked like Broly didn't understand what was happening. XD
Oct 19, 2009 6:48 AM

Feb 2008
yukinothekoneko said:
in the dbz movie 10, theres a part where broly is about to throw trunks across the ocean.

In that moment...

Before Broly even looks up to see what he plans to do next...

Trunks pees his pants... and it gets all over Broly.

Hahahahaha! That scene was so hilarious. I did not see that coming at all!!! Did anybody see that coming?

I did and it was hilarious. I almost peed my pants watching it.
Oct 19, 2009 6:50 AM

Feb 2008
Darkwing63 said:
Yeah, the first time we get to see Freza I mistook him for a woman because of his voice. I am talking about the dubbed version here, I don't know what his original voice sounds like in the subbed version but I have only seen the dubbed version of Dragonballz.

Yeah and to that post above, I didn't see that coming either when Trunks pees his pants. At first it looked like Broly didn't understand what was happening. XD

Omg, ithought that too when I first started watching DBZ. I didnt find out that he was actally a guy until I watched the DBZ movie Revenge of Cooler. It didn't help at all for Freza's manlyness when he went final form. It looked girly too.
Oct 22, 2009 7:54 AM
Nov 2008
Shuichi said:
Darkwing63 said:

Omg, ithought that too when I first started watching DBZ. I didnt find out that he was actally a guy until I watched the DBZ movie Revenge of Cooler. It didn't help at all for Freza's manlyness when he went final form. It looked girly too.

Yeah and I thought Zarbon was hitting on everyone when he was talking to people too. ROFL
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best Super Sayian

Showstopper34 - Jun 3, 2009

4 by MechaMaddness »»
Oct 22, 2009 8:06 AM

» Goku's Virus

Showstopper34 - Dec 4, 2008

3 by MechaMaddness »»
Oct 22, 2009 7:58 AM

» Favorite Saga? Why?

yukinothekoneko - Oct 8, 2009

1 by MechaMaddness »»
Oct 13, 2009 4:37 PM

» Greatest kid to save earth

Showstopper34 - Sep 3, 2009

2 by MechaMaddness »»
Oct 13, 2009 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.