Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 12, 2020 5:22 AM
Mar 2012
Animation surprisingly nice from unknown studio, and lots of gay.
Tiara looked like Shamiko in a few shots lol this was funny feels more like mahou shoujo/LWA than an idol show.
3 class ranks, bit like the 2 class system in Mahouka & other academies.

Jul 12, 2020 5:01 PM
Feb 2020
This one of my first shoujo anime and I’m interested might have to start watching some others
Jul 13, 2020 1:29 PM

Nov 2009
x2kill4 said:
WTF I thought i see USS Helena here..

Dude, you been playing too much Azur Lane, calm down there, going too fast. Next you know, all blue long hair girls in any anime will start to look like Helena.

___ ___ ___

Interesting series, forgot to watch episode 1... just watched it now.

Fantasy setting Idols are always interesting to watch, cause they can use a lot of other fun stuff in here compared to regular Idol anime.

I laughed at Tiara fainting at the explosion, LUL

And looks like we already have the "drama" part, that involves Tiara's Onee-chan. As we've seen Tiara arguing with Onee-chan in a flashback/ dream and that other Senpai getting mad when she heard about the head accessory.

And the motivation for the MC, which is to help her group not get expelled, LOL. (which apparently is the same motivation for all other School Idol anime out there..., to get out of being expelled, just become Idols)

___ ___ ___

Tiara looks like an interesting girl, she's got that pure and innocent princess personality, while also having a confident and exploratory personality to try out and learn new things.

She's pretty much the cute little girl that you would want to protecc. so cute.
amlgJul 13, 2020 1:32 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 28, 2020 5:53 AM

Apr 2011
I'm a bit surprised its not set in a modern world but a fantasy one about magic and stuff. So far I like this. Cute girls, Idols, magic...etc. And the visuals are great too.

I think I've found my CGDCT feel good of the season.
Aug 1, 2020 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
Prankster_001 said:
Hmm if other people said that Tiara and Rosetta are like Mira and Ao from Asteroid i would say that Tiara and Rosetta is more like Karen and Hikari from Revue

You can just as well compare them to any ship bait from any all-female show. This is a fairly standard Class S pair for titles like this.

Kurosawa-san said:
This anime is basically all the best things (mahou shoujo, idols and girls love) mixed together and I’m loving it. Expecting some feel good anime with a bit of drama and mystery. The girls are cute and the music is promising too. Plus, a lot of interesting premises with the ranking system and Tiara’s sister. Looking forward to see these girls climbing up in ranks!
Sadly I didn’t play the game but might check it out now since the anime is out.

Well what else can I say apart from

There are openly lesbian characters and a lot of gay jokes, but mostly it doesn't go very far. This is a multimedia franchise, so it will always avoid hitting into too local audiences.
Aug 1, 2020 10:45 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
[quote=RobertBobert message=60374368]
Prankster_001 said:

Kurosawa-san said:
This anime is basically all the best things (mahou shoujo, idols and girls love) mixed together and I’m loving it. Expecting some feel good anime with a bit of drama and mystery. The girls are cute and the music is promising too. Plus, a lot of interesting premises with the ranking system and Tiara’s sister. Looking forward to see these girls climbing up in ranks!
Sadly I didn’t play the game but might check it out now since the anime is out.

Well what else can I say apart from

There are openly lesbian characters and a lot of gay jokes, but mostly it doesn't go very far. This is a multimedia franchise, so it will always avoid hitting into too local audiences.

I don’t see that as a problem. I can always watch yuri if I need it. This is CGDCT so it always will be a bit of a ‘yuri baiting’, this anime actually goes much farther than most of the same genre.
Aug 1, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
[quote=Kurosawa-san message=60374416]
RobertBobert said:
Prankster_001 said:

I don’t see that as a problem. I can always watch yuri if I need it. This is CGDCT so it always will be a bit of a ‘yuri baiting’, this anime actually goes much farther than most of the same genre.

Much further? Most of the CGDCT has token lesbian girl and open or implied gay jokes. If you do not compare this franchise with Bandori, then it may be even more generic.
Aug 20, 2020 6:10 AM
Jan 2018
After dropping the uzaki series , time to start another seasonal anime to replace it even though I'm a bit late in doing so ,

Nowdays I try to at least have two or 3 seasonal animes to watch while I watch completed shows, I would watch the sequals this season but I'm gonna wait for Rezero part 1 to finish and I haven't caught up on the my teen romantic comedy isn't what I expected yet
Sep 16, 2020 5:34 PM

Nov 2008
Wow.

That was.....so boring. The MC is boring. Her friends are boring. The students are all boring. The character design is nothing special...the art is nothing special.

...also I can rarely stand shows that don't have a SINGLE character of the opposite sex in them.

This one of my first shoujo anime and I’m interested might have to start watching some others

@Yusukesmokes

Lol this is not aimed at girls; it's definitely aimed at guys who love yuri CGDCT anime.
ChiibiSep 16, 2020 5:37 PM

Oct 10, 2020 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
Not impressed to say the least. Looks like beautiful garbage so far. And i like CGDCT animes, but this one seems pretty boring.
The only thing i like is segregation. Main girl got to retarded class and now she is like discriminated by more smart students. This is kinda funny and totally fair in this case.
May 3, 2021 12:43 AM

Feb 2020
Little Idol Academia. :3

That was pretty cute. The animation looks nice and the characters are likeable.

Nothing to complain about so far.
Nov 22, 2023 6:02 AM

Nov 2022
Love the aesthetics of this, and the song she sang was so relaxing and cute. The yuri vibes when picking the rooms was real, I'm really loving it so far :D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Sep 18, 2020

72 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

25 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:26 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

26 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

31 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

29 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.