Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2020 4:00 PM

Jun 2011
Grateful if anyone could let me know where I can find/buy this!
BlackCatBexxieMar 8, 2021 6:38 PM
Oct 8, 2020 1:42 AM
Oct 2020
BlackCatBexxie said:
I've read up to chapter 33 but I can't find chapter 34 anywhere in English. According to MAL, this manga is still being published and I'm aware that there are at least 46 chapters out so far.

Grateful if anyone could let me know where I can carry on reading this!

Ever since they have licensed, no one translate the series anymore. You have to buy official volumes which have already completed.
Oct 8, 2020 3:31 AM

Jun 2011
AkihitoKuze said:
BlackCatBexxie said:
I've read up to chapter 33 but I can't find chapter 34 anywhere in English. According to MAL, this manga is still being published and I'm aware that there are at least 46 chapters out so far.

Grateful if anyone could let me know where I can carry on reading this!

Ever since they have licensed, no one translate the series anymore. You have to buy official volumes which have already completed.

Thank you so much for the reply, I really thought I wasn't going to get one! So is the series still ongoing or is finished now? If it is finished, how many chapters are there?
BlackCatBexxieDec 10, 2020 5:48 AM
Oct 8, 2020 8:32 AM
Oct 2020
BlackCatBexxie said:
AkihitoKuze said:

Thank you so much for the reply, I really thought I wasn't going to get one! Shame I can't afford to buy it though... So is the series still ongoing or is finished now? If it is finished, how many chapters are there?
There are 46 chapters. They are bundled in eight volumes. Each cost over $6 but I believe they are money well spent. I've attached the official store link.

https://www.sublimemanga.com/read/manga/blue-morning-8/product/781/digital
AkihitoKuzeOct 8, 2020 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.