Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"OOC is OOC."
LOL

Gosh shizun is so pretty x)
Sep 9, 2020 11:41 PM
Jul 2016
I love how SQQ communicates with the system and people around him are just standing there like they see nothing 😂 (or maybe they really don't see xD)
Sep 10, 2020 11:30 PM

Feb 2010
Agree! I also love how the system punished him just for a mere smile. So ruthless!
Sep 11, 2020 4:20 AM

Aug 2008
Only 10 episodes? Awwwww
This ep was fum too
The spider is watching
Sep 11, 2020 4:23 AM

Dec 2019
I'm lovin' it so far! My babies Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe ahhhh!!! I need moree
The System is just as hilarious as I imagined it to be lmao.
Sep 12, 2020 10:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, after discovering some damn rules about OOC, the MC needed to changed the situations in quick. Fortunately he found a way without even need to show himself. Its cost too much, almost losing all of his point only to save a little spot on the protagonist heart. But, no gain no pain, the MC lucky he received a great reward from the scumbag system. At least he survived the first challenged to changed the whole plot at his new life.

However, its not over. The first real main quest appeared. The system prevented him to reject it, obviously. I found it quite funny. His interaction with the scumbag system never failed to give more hilarious nuances to the show. Its succeeded to make me smile, and the story telling becaming more easy to be following up than before. Especially with the whole OCC limitations that somehow could be crack to your own advantages. Yeah, its quite interesting, when he could overcome the output of system with his own thought. System just a system, you can manipulate it, if you can found out the loophole : attached to Shen's characteristic, eventhough you hate it so much.

His first quest unexpectedly turned out to be bad. Its not only involved the protagonist and his favorite pupil safety. But its just made you losing some of your precious point for the result of being beaten in the end. Oh, man, lets see the next episode to see how bad it was.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 14, 2020 3:15 PM
Sep 2020
It seems like they cut the character of Liu Mingyan, originally another girl in Bingge’s harem, and who ended up starting the BingQiu rumor. She was meant to show up in the carriage riding scene. Since it’s only 10 episodes, I wonder what else they cut ??
Sep 15, 2020 6:49 AM
Sep 2012
-yazhi- said:
It seems like they cut the character of Liu Mingyan, originally another girl in Bingge’s harem, and who ended up starting the BingQiu rumor. She was meant to show up in the carriage riding scene. Since it’s only 10 episodes, I wonder what else they cut ??

She's gonna be there, you can even see her on the poster lol
Sep 15, 2020 7:40 AM
Sep 2020
Papy-1412 said:
-yazhi- said:

She's gonna be there, you can even see her on the poster lol

Wait fr??? Haven't looked at the posters but missed her in the episodes .___. She didn't have a huge role (???), so I'm curious as to what she's gonna do.
Sep 15, 2020 10:29 PM
Jan 2020
Tereza_BRZfan said:
I love how SQQ communicates with the system and people around him are just standing there like they see nothing 😂 (or maybe they really don't see xD)

It reminds me of when I goof around in games in ways the actual character I'm playing would never do...and the other characters just keep staring.

-yazhi- said:

Liu Mingyan shows up a few years later before the 'blackening'. The scene you're remembering involves both LBH and Liu Mingyan riding horses while Shizun tries to sneakily creeps looks at them from inside the carriage.
Sep 15, 2020 10:36 PM
Jan 2020
Hmm so now I'm wondering if the book seemed long as it does because of Shen Yuan's inner monologues and the world-building. Still, 10 eps feel like rushing it. Maybe they'll focus on the two main characs and cut out most of the rest.

Will we get to see Airplane Bro and the Frost King dude??! (Forget his name.) Sure hope so, their interactions are cute too. Probably not much screen time as I'd like tho.
Sep 17, 2020 7:24 AM
Dec 2019
Ulfr_Weylyn said:
Hmm so now I'm wondering if the book seemed long as it does because of Shen Yuan's inner monologues and the world-building. Still, 10 eps feel like rushing it. Maybe they'll focus on the two main characs and cut out most of the rest.

Will we get to see Airplane Bro and the Frost King dude??! (Forget his name.) Sure hope so, their interactions are cute too. Probably not much screen time as I'd like tho.
I can't wait for the airplane bro, he is funny... Bdw I've read the novel but I don't quite remember who this Frost King dude is??
Sep 17, 2020 8:07 AM

Apr 2015
Bokukoredaisuki said:
I can't wait for the airplane bro, he is funny... Bdw I've read the novel but I don't quite remember who this Frost King dude is??

99.9% says it's Mobei Jun.
Sep 17, 2020 8:12 AM
Dec 2019
Vsegda7 said:
Bokukoredaisuki said:

Now I don't remember Mobei Jun🤣🤣 Chinese names are so hard to remember
Sep 17, 2020 11:53 AM

Apr 2015
Bokukoredaisuki said:
Vsegda7 said:

The demon Airplane Bro was serving ))
Sep 17, 2020 6:55 PM
Dec 2019
Vsegda7 said:
Bokukoredaisuki said:

The demon Airplane Bro was serving ))
Oh Thanks man, here I was still wondering who was Mobei Jun🙂
Sep 19, 2020 11:41 PM
Jan 2020
Yep it's Mobei Jun, I can't believe I forgot this King's name! I'm rereading the extras about Airplane Bro and Mobei Jun and ah gah he's so cute that total tsundere.
Dec 24, 2021 2:21 AM
Mar 2021
The system is truly very harsh, deducting points for a smile :')

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuan Shu Zijiu Zhinan Episode 1 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 9, 2020

27 by WienGirl »»
Oct 6, 11:25 AM

» Japanese OP and ED by Centimillimental

quercifolia - Dec 29, 2023

0 by quercifolia »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:10 AM

» Japan Dub Broadcast

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2023

1 by VanVeleca »»
Aug 26, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Chuan Shu Zijiu Zhinan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Vsegda7 - Oct 2, 2020

54 by Liaeves »»
May 29, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Chuan Shu Zijiu Zhinan Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 17, 2020

5 by edravina »»
Dec 25, 2021 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.