Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2020 5:08 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is sifu up to no good? The episode shed some light onto the backstory of the 3 characters and I'm captivated by their movements and facial expressions they can express. I feel like this is the next level of 3D animation for a series.
Aug 11, 2020 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, all of the fight scenes are dynamic and intense, the whole donghua is pleasant to the eye but I think the pacing in the first half of this episode was a little too fast. I really liked the ending, though.
It's pretty interesting so far and I just can't stop admiring the animation.
Mar 16, 2021 4:49 PM
Oct 2019
so the introduced the wolf gang, but then a whole year (approximately?) passes in this episode and we don't hear anything from them again...

the martial arts are pretty sweet to watch. i much enjoyed the man vs man fighting instead of the man vs monster fight in the first episode
Oct 29, 2021 4:20 PM

Jul 2012
Another gorgeous episode.

The Feral Wolf Gang is up to no good and Feiyu is not on a good path with those pills.... Their talk at the end was really wholesome but it also lift up a really HUGE flag, this is not going to end well...
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 1 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

8 by Karva1 »»
Mar 16, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 3 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

4 by zsechs »»
Jun 1, 2023 8:35 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 15 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Mar 17, 2021

1 by Saurna »»
Sep 28, 2021 10:48 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 10 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 11, 2020

5 by sorsharka »»
May 9, 2021 9:38 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 11, 2020

3 by anime-prime »»
May 9, 2021 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.