Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2020 6:39 PM

Jun 2015
1) Gokujou Drops
Genre: Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Shoujo Ai, Yuri
Summary:
High-school freshman Komari needs to find a dorm to stay in and ends up living at the prestigious Paraso no Yakata, but only because she agreed to be Himemiya Yukio’s servant!

2) Shiori Wo Sagasu Page Tachi
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shoujo Ai
Summary:
A middle schooler- Chitose fell in love with a girl- Touko who works in the library. However, suddenly Touko stopped working at the library. Chitose pursued Touko by taking the entrance exam in Touko’s high school. However, after entering high school, the Touko that Chitose thought she knew behaviour changed. Wonder what happened to Touko during the time they were apart?

3) Hana To Hoshi
Genre: Drama, School Life, Yuri
Summary:
Hanai is a junior high school student and the best at table tennis. She never lost, and she won many tournaments, but one day an unknown girl won against her at a competition, Hanai starts losing every game after that and she can't get rid of that feeling of defeat. Now it's her first day of high school and she's decided to quit table tennis and live an ordinary high school life, but on the first day, she runs into the very girl that first defeated her. It turns out that she's also quit table tennis, but this girl always has a cold expression on her face and Hanai can't help but feel that this girl is always looking down on her and trying to mess up her perfect high school life.

4) Kuchibiru Ni Saketa Orange (A transparent Orange in the Lip)
Genre: Romance, School, Shouji Ai
Summary:
When a transfer student arrives from Tokyo, Chizuru immediately develops a crush. Surprisingly, the beautiful and stylish transfer student joins Chizuru's group of friends. Will a closer relationship develop between Chizuru and Kanae?

5) Love Flag Girls
Genre: Adult, Adventure, Comedy, Smut, Yuri
Summary:
Lucia is the princess of a kingdom. Her mother, the queen, constantly complains about the pirate Maria stole her cross. Because of her mother, Lucia doesn’t like pirates. To help cheer up her mother, Lucia attempts to get back the cross by joining a pirate crew. There she meets Lucia’s daughter Eliana. Lucia attempts to hide her identity while living the life of a pirate. She finds that not everything that is said about pirates is true and starts growing closer to the crew.

(others)
Octave, Girlfriends, Kimi koi Limit, Hoshikawa Ginza, Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo,
Junsui Adolescence, Tsurezure Biyori

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 14, 2020 3:18 AM
Feb 2020
Hana To Hoshi looks like an interesting recommendation for me since i like Table Tennis, Badminton and sports like that, ill definitely check it out
I don't have anything to recommend since i haven't been reading much lately and if i do recommend anything its going to be from others on my own thread ;O
Nice recommendations either way and lets keep this thread going!
Jun 14, 2020 4:56 AM

May 2020
I recommend reading "Houkago" or " After School " in english,, of course it is Yuri and also has a smut genre. https://manganelo.com/manga/ti922654

and also Angel X Demon it doesn't have any dialogues but the art is good.

https://manganelo.com/manga/tr921934
Yuri is the best among the rest.

Jun 14, 2020 5:10 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
A tropical fish yearns for snow. Isn't actually Yuri, but I think it should be, as it has the same tropes as one (as in two girls that obviously like each other and seek something from one another)..:I
I'd recommend others to read it, and then tell me if I'm right or wrong about it, though~^^'>
Jun 14, 2020 3:04 PM

Jun 2015
JukeLawl said:
Hana To Hoshi looks like an interesting recommendation for me since i like Table Tennis, Badminton and sports like that, ill definitely check it out
I don't have anything to recommend since i haven't been reading much lately and if i do recommend anything its going to be from others on my own thread ;O
Nice recommendations either way and lets keep this thread going!

Yeah the art for meh is tho but hope you enjoy it!
Jun 14, 2020 3:07 PM

Jun 2015
lousyFur said:
I recommend reading "Houkago" or " After School " in english,, of course it is Yuri and also has a smut genre. https://manganelo.com/manga/ti922654

and also Angel X Demon it doesn't have any dialogues but the art is good.

https://manganelo.com/manga/tr921934

Thanks for recommending it, ill check it out!

Ive been reading angelxdevil little
Jun 14, 2020 3:08 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
A tropical fish yearns for snow. Isn't actually Yuri, but I think it should be, as it has the same tropes as one (as in two girls that obviously like each other and seek something from one another)..:I
I'd recommend others to read it, and then tell me if I'm right or wrong about it, though~^^'>

Sounds like a fluff, ill surely check it out!

LETS!
Jun 14, 2020 3:25 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

LETS!

Haha, thanks~!^^
Also, you double posted so I deleted one of them for you..>.>'
Jun 15, 2020 3:15 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:

LETS!

Haha, thanks~!^^

Oops! Thank you :)
Jun 15, 2020 3:43 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Haha, thanks~!^^

Oops! Thank you :)

No problem~^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Free chat

M25chu - Apr 6, 2023

0 by M25chu »»
Apr 6, 2023 12:20 AM

» Nijisanji TomoexKana Vtuber

M25chu - Jan 10, 2021

0 by M25chu »»
Jan 10, 2021 12:15 AM

» favorite fanon/semi-canon ships?

ornatechaos - Oct 27, 2020

1 by M25chu »»
Oct 29, 2020 12:00 AM

Poll: » Member Votes: Yuri Shipper profile photo

marky_life - Sep 9, 2020

0 by marky_life »»
Sep 9, 2020 12:02 AM

» My Recommendation for Manhua/Manhwa

M25chu - May 28, 2020

6 by M25chu »»
Jul 14, 2020 11:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.