Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2020 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice, got to see more of Kei this episode. Wonderful. Also some hilarious moments this episode like when Kaguya and Chika fights over Miyuki.

One of the segments also focused on Kobachi, one of the members from the Public Morals Committee. An underrated character imo. I find it kinda interesting to hear narratives from her point of view. The school festival is also fun.
Jun 13, 2020 7:58 AM

Feb 2018
Girl's feelings are hard to understand, I think daddy would give good advice to Shirogane, in fact he didn't, Kei seemed to give good advice even though she was a little shy. In the end Kaguya and Shirogane were able to walk to the student council room again.

Shirogane seems to be learning Japanese dance, even though being lesson with Fujiwara does not really help. Kaguya came to help Shirogane but instead was messed up by Fujiwara, it seems Fujiwara was jealous. Kaguya vs Fujiwara, Ma, it's a good move, finally you can do it.

The sports festival has begin, it's a good dance, Shirogane. Daddy's arrival seemed to surprise Shirogane, despite a misunderstanding. Kaguya just say that if you love Shirogane, it looks like it will be difficult to get the blessing of Shirogane's father.

Soran soran soran

Jun 13, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2014
Another solid ep! Last part stood out nice with how they transitioned from Kaguya and Shirogane shenanigans to Ishigami’s run and foreshadowing the character coming up nep.

Get yo asses ready, shit gonna hit the fan in ep 11.
Jun 13, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2015
This episode is solid, but maybe a bit too fast with the last two chapters/segments, but they didn't cut anything major, so I am good with that, just a couple of jokes. Papa Dio had a long appearance this episode.

All in all, it is really good and a strong episode.

Also, the ending shot is very sneaky, I love that.

5/5

Jun 13, 2020 9:08 AM
Jul 2016
Very funny the part about the dance.

P.S. After reading spoiler of the latest chapter, the part of Osaragi watching Ishigami make much sense.
Jun 13, 2020 9:27 AM

Feb 2019
“I’m your sugar daddy” good to see Dio settling down with a family

Soran! Soran! Angry Chika is the stuff of nightmares

Shirogane and his dad need more episodes lol, their dynamic and banter is great. Today was hilarious and top quality as usual by A-1. Episode went by super fast. They’ve done a masterful job of producing this. I hope 86 gets the same treatment.

One episode to go, here’s to a great finish
Jun 13, 2020 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Easily one of the best of series.

Chika has become one of my favourite characters. Sorry Kaguya.

We got to see a bit of Osaragi, which was nice.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Ishigami.

Jun 13, 2020 9:41 AM

Jan 2020
Chadgane gets more screentime. Yayy!!!
Very very high expectations for the next episodes. The way it's going tho, I'm pretty sure we'll get an adaptation which is atleast on par, if not better than the manga...
Fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
Jun 13, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always.

Kei is too adorable. <3
The first segment was surprisingly heartwarming at the end when Kei advised Miyuki to wait just a little bit longer and the end with Kaguya asking Miyuki to walk to the student council room together was very cute.

Soran! Soran! Chika getting offended by Miyuki switching teacher's to Kaguya was pure gold.

I'm glad that Kobachi understands Ishigami. :)

Papa Miyuki with the sneaky plays against Kaguya and getting her to say all the embarrassing things she would never admit to Miyuki. XD
Kaguya's reaction to finding out the identity of Miyuki's Dad was hilarious. I hope we get to see more of Miyuki's Dad, he seems like a cool guy, without a job though. (:
Jun 13, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
They made Papa Shirogane everything I ever wanted and more. I cannot comprehend how much Dio fits him!! His first notable episode and he's already the mvp, I feel like this is how every episode that features him will be from now on.

Other than that, they went all out yet again with this episode like they always do. I loved what they did with the dance, I never realised just how funny that chapter really is.

With this blessing of an adaptation there's no doubt in my mind next episode will do Ishigami's arc justice.
Jun 13, 2020 9:50 AM

Sep 2018
Having Dio's seiyuu as Papa Shirogane just makes his character 10x better!
Shit is about to go down next week. We got to see part of Ishigami's backstory and a misterious girl showed up at the end of the episode! Next week episode is gonna blow everyone away, cant wait to see it!!!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 13, 2020 9:51 AM
May 2020
Okay so I'm excited for the next episode now since people are saying it's gonna have a lot go down. Anyways, thought there was gonna be a strange side plot starting up about kei liking miyuki, really glad that didn't happen though LMAO (if this happens later though this whole message will be such an L)

Really enjoyed the episode though, pumped for the last 2 of the season coming up real soon
Jun 13, 2020 9:52 AM

Jul 2012
Amazing episode!

Shirogane family ... Kei-chan is so cute =/

The PTSD strikes again and now Fujiwara wanted to teach him ... Chika from horror movie O_O
Thought it was always funny how Kaguya was "cursing" Chika and now it became vice-versa ...
Soran! Soran! Soran! Soran!

Based papa Shirogane victory!

Jul 2017
"She loves me, she loves me not" as Shirogane mellows in lovesickness...and sister Kei has to rebel for the sake of her bro-con personality.

Anyways, the interesting statistics of Shirogane's family life. And also, his own dad's interrogation on his love life. And I'd swear I'd heard a take of the rendition of George Michael's "Careless Whisper" that illustrates so well with the dialogue.

And my favourite of the bunch, the dance. Mama Chika back at it again to teach Shirogane about a traditional dance, the Soran...with never-ending frustration. To think that Kaguya could SO EASILY replace Mama Chika, her sadist dominance shines AND I LOVE IT. An ages-old Edo reference that spans centuries, worked in Shirogane's favour.

As much as Miko and Osaragi are doing their best to patrol, my man Ishigami's backstory just hurts badly, and his reputation tarnished. And I see why, his participation in the Cheerleading Squad makes sense now, from the last episode, to recover what he'd lost. Anticipating his participation in the sports festival (coming soon)!

For Papa Shirogane to view his own son's performance, the school sports festival was one that he admonished without second thought, and meeting Kaguya by coincidence...it was a battle to prove his worth a.k.a parents' confession.

Someone new to wreak havoc...?

Regardless, another perfect episode. The sports festival arc is not over yet!
Sep 2015
Very interesting episode, the socialite cheerleader club leader is actually very supportive and positve (and hot! even without a face).
Jun 13, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2017
Is it just me or the phasing of this episode is a little bit fast? Bcoz I honestly thought that that "sugar daddy" joke was really iconic in the manga, and seeing it in the anime felt a bit lacking for obvoius reasons.
Great episode, it was surprisingly well-adapted despite its 4-chapter run. Definitely better than the last.
Marinate1016 said:

One episode to go, here’s to a great finish

We're still at episode 10 though so there's still two left
Jun 13, 2020 9:58 AM
Oct 2015
paddydiddlez said:
Okay so I'm excited for the next episode now since people are saying it's gonna have a lot go down. Anyways, thought there was gonna be a strange side plot starting up about kei liking miyuki, really glad that didn't happen though LMAO (if this happens later though this whole message will be such an L)

Really enjoyed the episode though, pumped for the last 2 of the season coming up real soon

Kei doesn't love Miyuki as the opposite sex, but she loves Shirogane as an older brother. That should be pretty clear in this episode, she doesn't want to be considered a brocon and she isn't jealous about her brother's love story and thinks that her friend might be her future sisters-in-law.
ShiroHachiJun 13, 2020 10:01 AM
Jun 13, 2020 10:01 AM
May 2020
We finally get a reason why Kei hates her brother.
Jun 13, 2020 10:04 AM

Feb 2016
Just as I thought this episode didn't get to me as much as the previous ones, they drop the Papa Shirogane vs Kaguya bit. Papa Shirogane is a man of few appearances, but damn good ones.
Jun 13, 2020 10:07 AM

Jan 2017
I'm a bit disappointed about the narrator not saying "rebellious phase" in english
Jun 13, 2020 10:08 AM
May 2020
ShiroHachi said:
paddydiddlez said:

Kei doesn't love Miyuki as the opposite sex, but she loves Shirogane as an older brother. That should be pretty clear in this episode, she doesn't want to be considered a brocon and she isn't jealous about her brother's love story and thinks that her friend might be her future sisters-in-law.

I meant that at the start of the episode it seemed like it was going in that direction and I was worried (especially since it felt so random and out of character) before very soon after me thinking that was gonna happen, it's explained that Kei was going through a rebellious phase and all that. It turned out to be a wholesome moment though, I love her character and how the Shirogane's family dynamic works in general. Good stuff
Jun 13, 2020 10:09 AM

Dec 2019
This episode was fantastic! The first segment was so heartwhelming and hilarious, it focused on the Shirogane family and showed how much Kei cares about Miyuki, she is just so adorable. Loved to see "sugar daddy" back at it again.

Miyuki performing the Japanese dance was so funny! This time not even Chika was able to deal with the situation because of how awful he is at this xD. But don't worry! This time Kaguya came to the rescue! I'm sorry Chika but Kaguya ftw.

Kaguya was so cute in this episode, seeing her cheering for Miyuki made my day, and it's incredible to see how agressive she is when someone speaks ill of Miyuki, although this time it was just his father. I hope Shirogane's dad gives her his blessing. And there was some foreshadowing at the end of the episode, really excited for next week!!

10/10 episode.
CrossBlackJun 13, 2020 12:47 PM
Jun 13, 2020 10:14 AM

Feb 2020
Another week and one more episode of Kaguya sama ... Oh yeah!

Much more laughter as always and one thing to know: Chika can be the worst thing in your nightmares ..
We also had a special guest: Shirogane's father has been a lot of fun haha!

Another great episode (no longer news)
Now to wait for the next week ... we only have 2 chapters left :(
Jun 13, 2020 10:15 AM

Jun 2019
phantomfandom said:
Very interesting episode, the socialite cheerleader club leader is actually very supportive and positve (and hot! even without a face).
well no spoilers but she is one of the main characters of the story, she'll get a face soon.
Attack on titan ended on chapter 131 no one can tell me otherwise
Jun 13, 2020 10:16 AM

Aug 2018
Daddy Diogane is hilarious as always. his interactions with Kaguya are some of the funniest parts in the manga, and I hope he appears more in the show.

Also, anime-onlys aren't ready for the amount of character development Best boy Ishigami is going to get next episode. The hype is real !
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Jun 13, 2020 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
fast paced episode, but they animate all main points so its ok..
fujiwara looks dead already watching over shirogane,,and her journey still far from over lol..
next ishigami arc,,lets go...
Jun 13, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2019
All I can say about this episode is that Shirogane's dad was the real MVP. I really can't believe Dio was so cool talkin' to Shinomiya. Also Kei was cute in this episode.
I really like the fact that they are actually going to focus on Ishigami more. I love him.
Episode wise, A brilliant one. Absolutely loved it.
Jun 13, 2020 10:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A nervous breakdown huh to think that Kaguya's actions would cause thus. Still its amusing seeing Kei enter the rebellious phase of her life. Damm Angry Chika is scary. Poor Shirogane though stuck in a tug of war between Kaguya and Chika though. Though they hate each other Ishigami and Miko actually have a lot in common in that both have few friends within the larger student body due to their personalities. Osaragi's analysis sure proved to be interesting as was her attempt to help Ishigami as well. The sports festival sure was fun though. Shirogane's father though sure was quite the unique person for sure. Overall an excellent ep that did well to expand upon both Ishigami and the relationship that exists between him and Miko while also expanding upon Osaragi as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2020 10:28 AM
Oct 2016
This episode getting us to the sports festival finally doing what Kaguya sama does best when mixing comedy with drama. The first two skits were gut busting. Kei being all miss teen rebel. Very cute seeing her want to know about Miyuki love life but also not wanting to seem like she's too interested. With their communication spiraling from years of big brother over protecting. Loved seeing Miyuki papa again. Been quite a while but he's fun. Asking about Miyuki love life, must run fast to get the girls. Sounds like solid advice. Really sad about their mom though with her running off.

Got to laugh a bunch when Chika was trying to teach Miyuki again. We knew Chika would again by how a few episodes ago ended thinking she wouldn't have to but oh no here we are. This time to dance instead of a sport of singing. Miyuki always has abundant confidence in his abilities but they don't usually work out how he has in his mind. Almost convulsing during his so called dance practice. Completely understand Chika getting frustrated and running off. Only to them come back when Kaguya tried teaching. That made me laugh a bunch, especially when they tugged him to death. But now he knows how a net feels.

The third part got into the feels some with Osaragi thinking about Ishigami and Miko. Those two are kind of similar even if their methods and ideologies couldn't be any different. They both pursue honest people and want what's right. Ishigami is really trying his hardest now to make up for what happened before. Leading us into the last part this episode with the festival itself underway! Good to finally be here, this is a great part of the story for our characters. Tons of laughs with Miyuki dad coming to see him. Kaguya having no idea and spilling her heart out was the best. That reaction at the end killed me.
Jun 13, 2020 10:32 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Fantastic episode, like the usual.

First segment illustrating the Shirogane family was new territory for the series and it totally delivered! Kei showing some concern at the very end and Shirogane applying that to fruition just made my day, really. And "Sugar Daddy", lmfao. I feel bad for Shirogane Papa in all seriousness though, unrequited love by now it seems. Kei suspecting Moeha-chan as the "love interest" was pretty darn hilarious too, just the perfect finish.

Soran Dance. Shirogane totally nailed it by the end of it but what was that at the start xD. No surprise by now that Fujiwara would call quits immediately but, given her personality, that was never ever going to happen. Amazing how the first-hand experience of being a "net" managed to do the trick in the end, lol.

Ishigami's smile while racing was the real find this episode, though. And a new character to cause some havoc? Boy, I can't wait. Massive hype from manga readers and that makes me all the more eager to checking it out.

Last segment of the "Chaos Sugar Daddy" in action was pretty lit, as well. Damn, he nearly figured it out. Or has he already by now? Got to feel for Shirogane Miyuki...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 13, 2020 10:34 AM
Jan 2020
This is by far the best episode of this anime including the first season.
Last episode was kinda okayish and this is a perfect comeback.
It is really difficult to point out the best part of this anime. This was a complete package of entertainment.
Jun 13, 2020 10:37 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
HalfHalfBastard said:
They made Papa Shirogane everything I ever wanted and more. I cannot comprehend how much Dio fits him!! His first notable episode and he's already the mvp, I feel like this is how every episode that features him will be from now on.

Other than that, they went all out yet again with this episode like they always do. I loved what they did with the dance, I never realised just how funny that chapter really is.

With this blessing of an adaptation there's no doubt in my mind next episode will do Ishigami's arc justice.

Absolutely agree. They chose a fantastic seeiyu to do Papagane justice. Every single chapter featuring him in the manga is riproaringly hilarious and the anime will be able to do justice to that.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 2018
Dio's really good at smooth talkin Kaguya. As expected from Takehito Koyasu-san.

Cannot wait for Ishigami's part to shine. There must've been a reason why he didn't share his side of the story.

Fantastic episode.

Mar 2018
This weeks episode was another awesome one. I wonder if more younger people think like they have to be a rebellious teenager just because they are in puberty? lol. The scene with Chika and Prez + Kaguya is just awesome. Chika so mad he found another teacher really fast... The moment she was on the chair, priceless!!

I really feel for Ishigami, it seems he overcame so much hardships and still is going to school normally and even is part of the Student Council. I really admire him for that. Seems Iino and Ishigami are helping each other without them noticing it. Truly beautiful.
And well, the last part with Miyuki's dad? Hohoho, you felt for the trap, Kaguya! HE KNOWS!!!

โ˜†  PlayStation: KoitoTV
โ˜†  Discord: Koito
โ˜†  Twitch Koito
โ˜†  @Koito91
Jun 13, 2020 10:40 AM

Jul 2014
Didn't know sugar daddy can be better ๐Ÿ˜‚
Papa shirogane fooled kaguya lol
Finally showed ishigami and miko helping each other without noticing it...at last i can shout my ship wooohooo
Now, that girl shows up
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jun 13, 2020 10:43 AM

Aug 2017
What an amazing episode!!
So Ishigami's backstory is gonna get animated this season, It's gonna be amazing!
Papa Shirogane is the epitome of comedy XDXD!

10/10

Feb 2020
Daddy Diogane's definitely the star of this week's episode. That "sugar daddy" joke made me laugh so damn hard, and also the conversation with Shinomiya too. Our boy Ishigami's gonna get some spicy character development next week, can't wait for that.

Apr 2018
The school festival was good especially the part with Shinomiya and Miyuki's Father. Feel bad for Ishigami the misunderstood otaku. Also, i have to add this, you thought I was Miyuki's father, BUT IT'S ME DIO!
Jun 13, 2020 10:45 AM

Nov 2016
Lol @ that first Soran Bushi attempt.

I can't get enough of mama Chika raising her boy. It's cute how she's more invested than she cares to admit. Maybe she should've shown Shirogane the Chika Dance while she was at it, at least the context was right for it xD

But this time daddy Shirogane stole the spotlight, what a guy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2015
Nice some more screentime of Kei, we need to see more of her!

Ah yes, more coach Chika this week! This time around it's to teach Miyuki how to dance. But she's had enough of it, which I can't blame her. He's atrocious when it comes to these things! Kaguya thought she could take an advantage out of it by teaching Miyuki, but my god Chika was brilliant in this segment!

Sports festival was pretty damn funny, but also had quite the serious take on Ishigami. I can't wait to see development between Ishigami and Miko! Also we need to see more of that pink headed cheerleader!

Kaguya's encounter with Miyuki's dad was excellent! I loved that she would spill such answers to someone she doesn't know, only to find out later it's someone related to Miyuki!
Jun 13, 2020 10:56 AM

Jul 2014
What an amazing episode! Anything these guys do is next to perfect the interactions, animations, to me they really look like the best I've seen. Especially the last scene, was so good, the interaction of such a simple event was so well done that I ended up with a crying laughter. Lovely, or "o kawaii koto" with no sarcasm xD.
Jun 13, 2020 11:05 AM

Jan 2020
Now I really want to see more of angry Chika and Shirogane’s family. Looks like Ishigami is on his way to no longer “living in a society”.
Jun 13, 2020 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
They made Papa Shirogane so well. Not that he wasn't good, but I am just impressed by the quality of this anime. I think hearing Dio's voice makes him much funnier.
Next episode we'll get Ishigami's backstory, I can't wait!
Jun 13, 2020 11:16 AM

Mar 2014
wow im surprised that the leader and vice leader of the cheering squad genuinely appreciates ishigami, theyre giving me the wholesome body builders club vibe in mob psycho lol. and also props to osaragi for noticing him, only if ishigami and iino would learn how they helped each other in the past theyd be great friends (maybe)???
hoping to see shiroganes dad more, dude was hilarious lol
MashuHachiJun 20, 2020 8:58 PM
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Jun 13, 2020 11:16 AM

May 2018
I have to say this is probably one of the best episodes so far, the one that made me realize this anime really is successful to make you care about the characters, to the point where I can feel the nostalgia surrounding the high school life; I can laugh and rejoice and feel the feelings the characters expresses. Probably this is Kaguya-sama actual best aspect. You can't help but immerse yourself in the story, to the point that I even loose the sense of time while watching it.

5/5 for this episode.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 13, 2020 11:21 AM
Apr 2018
This was more of like a build up episode for the next main arc with the individual stories mixed up in there, but still so good.
Kei is a sweetheart, even with all the friction between her and shirogane, she still cares for him a lot. Also didn't know their mother left them for another man, that's kinda sad and i feel bad for papa shirogane who still has feelings for her.Hopefully we get an arc for their family later which explains things better in detail.

Then comes the funniest part of the episode. Mama chika and kaguya fighting for teaching rights over shirogane, it was like so stupid in a good way watching him shouting "Soran! soran!" with that dance and the way they finally taught him at the end like i had no clue wtf is going on but okay he learned it i guess xD

Kobachi is another interesting sweet girl, she watches both both miko and ishigami from the shadows and looks out for their well being. Loving her character more.

Speaking of miko & ishigami really liking and also curious of the love-hate relationship between both of them, how inspite of being polar opposites, they still look after each other in a way and i feel something special might develop later, potential ship maybe ? :3

Papa shirogane won the episode at the end, Chad daddy smoothly interviewing his future daughter in law , it was also a heartwarming conversation watching them having a talk about someone they both love and especially loved how kaguya described shirogane, really adorable, Papa approves and impressed!

More of ishigamis past is shown and the upcoming arc is gonna play a major role i suppose with that girl shown in the final scene. Time for my boy to shine more? Cant wait for next week
Jun 13, 2020 11:36 AM

Jan 2008
Does someone have a translated version of the graph we got at the end with Miyuki's family?
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 13, 2020 11:41 AM
Jun 2016
Episode was decent. My favorite scene was the dancing practice, demon Fujiwara teach 3.0. The comedic timing on Prez figuring out the feeling at the end was perfect. However the second half of the episode felt really rushed. The transitions from scene to scene were fine but there were a lot of moments that felt like they should've had more weight to them but had to be shortened for time. Particularly Ishigami talking to Onodera. They adapted 4 chapters this episode and that generally seems to be too much for them to do at once without hurting the pacing. I believe episode 5 was similar but this is close to the season finale so if the next episode gets rushed as well I'm afraid that will have a pretty bad impact on how this "Sports festival arc" finishes its execution. This is a more story-focused portion so skipping stuff feels like it's going to cheapen impact.
Jun 13, 2020 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
Another brilliant episode.

Tsundere Kei was adorable. It was nice to see Miyukis dad get more involved.

I thought the teaching part would have been more like the other ones but it was still funny AF.

God Kaguya cheering from a distance was adorable. The interaction with the Dad was freaking hilarious. The real MVP of this episode.

Dude I refuse to believe Ishigami beat that dude up. I LOVED that pure smile of his when the leader and he won that 3 legged race. So good!
That chick at the end is definitely the chick from Ishigamis middle school. Please own her Ishigmi.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 13, 2020 11:55 AM
Apr 2018
Great episode again the Sports Festival has now begun. This episode had lots of funny moments as per usual Shirogane Family, Fuji-Mom & Ishigami Foreshadowing.

Ps: Sneaky little shot at the end of the episode next week will be a madness
-Mattcha-Jun 13, 2020 12:00 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

373 by IMPatoto »»
Oct 4, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

216 by _untitled »»
Aug 2, 3:24 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.