Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2015 3:37 AM

Jan 2011
As this club grows we have a nice chunk of people who join and a nice chunk of people who do not.
And that is fine; everyone has their own opinions and wants.
Even if people do not want to join, it would be nice to know of them. To look at their lists. To talk to them 1 on 1.

So here is an ever-updating list of those folks who have been PM-ed or Invited (some of which have joined) or said "no thanks".

This thread is for adding any other found users. So if you find someone, please post their link here so I can PM them and add them to the list. And remember, be wary of troll accounts.

3000 Breakers Usernames
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?id=70007&action=view&t=members
hacker09Mar 9, 2021 1:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
Vincent, De Baer, and spacecowboy were on the previous club's "nope" list. And AoiSora was on the previous "haven't logged in 900 yrs list". I didn't feel like transferring that stuff over in to here as well. ^^;

Hikiko is a new face/name but she hasn't logged in over a year and a half now. I'll add her to the old list. Thanks for the help Frifo!
Nov 4, 2017 9:23 PM

Feb 2010
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Tyler14
I probably regret this post by now.
May 24, 2020 7:24 PM

Dec 2019
lanblade said:
As this club grows we have a nice chunk of people who join and a nice chunk of people who do not.
And that is fine; everyone has their own opinions and wants.
Even if people do not want to join, it would be nice to know of them. To look at their lists. To talk to them 1 on 1.

So here is an ever-updating list of those folks who have been PM-ed or Invited (some of which have joined) or said "no thanks".

This thread is for adding any other found users. So if you find someone, please post their link here so I can PM them and add them to the list. And remember, be wary of troll accounts.

3000 Breakers Usernames

3000 Breakers ID #'s

All the user ids are off my friend.
May 27, 2020 7:47 AM

Sep 2011
I think it's crazy how many there are. Although there are probably more users now.

Here's to reaching 5k!
I want to sleep...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Help @hirahira reach 9000 anime!

lanblade - Sep 23, 2020

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
Sep 25, 2020 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.