Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2020 9:05 AM

Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thought Fog was going to steal the treasure, but in the end he didn't. Guess he isn't all that bad. After all that, Yomi gave Chiaki the Insoul Copal and everyone formed an alliance.

Later Chiaki and everyone used Insoul Copal to restore Ena's avatar, but that's all it did. It would seem her avatar is stuck in some sort of crystal, which they're unable to remove it from, so in the end Ena's memories still aren't restored. However, everyone in Enbuken is resolved to find a way to do that.

Bonus Track
Noriko finally brings Chiaki to her house along with Lilya. Funnily enough, Noriko's mother mistakes Lilya for Chiaki, since Chiaki is wearing such plain clothes. She basically shooed Chiaki away, telling her to play with the dog in the yard lol. Her face when Noriko finally told her the truth was great haha.

Final Thoughts
Overall it was a fun read, I quite enjoyed it. However, it is a shame that it was never fully translated, but reading chapter 36+ in Japanese did give me some good reading practice at the very least. I wonder if we'll ever see a continuation, since the author did leave the story open at the end. I do feel it's unlikely considering the age of the manga, but I wouldn't mind seeing the story continued.
TionekoMay 24, 2020 9:10 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World / Dural: Magisa Garden Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

8 by Shiiro_eu »»
Feb 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Accel World/Dural: Magisa Garden Chapter 36 Discussion

Tioneko - Feb 20, 2020

5 by rejih08 »»
Jun 4, 2022 9:59 AM

Poll: » Accel World/Dural: Magisa Garden Chapter 59 Discussion

Tioneko - May 22, 2020

0 by Tioneko »»
May 22, 2020 10:06 AM

Poll: » Accel World/Dural: Magisa Garden Chapter 58 Discussion

Tioneko - May 21, 2020

0 by Tioneko »»
May 21, 2020 9:14 AM

Poll: » Accel World/Dural: Magisa Garden Chapter 57 Discussion

Tioneko - May 18, 2020

0 by Tioneko »»
May 18, 2020 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.