Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2020 5:58 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So that's the end, huh.

Quite an enjoyable series overall. I DID get confused with who's who in the last chapter. The hairstyles are important after all. My favourite couples were Mami x Ippei, the Otaku pairing and Sakura and Kuririn. Least favourite was the older surfer dude and young girl.

Gonna read extra chaps after its scanlated!
Aug 20, 2021 12:53 PM
Aug 2021
Some stories were good, others were not. While I started out liking the stories and the characters because of how *sweet* and fluffy they were, it didn't stay that way for long. The author kept on introducing more and more and more and more and more characters throughout the manga to the point that I don't even remember their names by the last chapter. Most of the stories are also cliche (enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, love triangle, unrequited love) and some characters were pretty one dimensional. It sucks because there ARE characters and couples that I liked but it was obvious that the author didn't give them enough time to be fleshed out because of how short and unimportant their "screen time" always was. Instead, they dragged on storylines that often have predictable outcomes just to satisfy the audiences' demands. I came here from Daytime Shooting Star because I really liked that one, I wanna say I'm disappointed but I think this came out first so it's understandable that the author is a little rough in writing characters. With that being said, as I mentioned before, the stories are very sweet and lovely despite my complaints. I also applaud the author for having the creativity she has to make all the concept, scenarios and plots to make each story different from the others in the manga because there are a LOT of them.
reallynotravenAug 20, 2021 1:14 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 1 Discussion

inn0centdem0n - Nov 11, 2013

3 by lizzziziz »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 26 Discussion

Mayuka - May 19, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 19, 2020 7:48 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 27 Discussion

Mayuka - May 19, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 19, 2020 7:42 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 7 Discussion

inn0centdem0n - Nov 11, 2013

4 by Maze »»
Aug 8, 2018 12:41 AM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 20 Discussion

fishergirl16 - Sep 13, 2017

0 by fishergirl16 »»
Sep 13, 2017 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.