New
May 1, 2020 7:13 AM
Dec 2017
Hello all,

welcome to 2020
first
please vote for you favourite anime

second
it's a new year please share how you will spend your year productively watching anime
Su-chara-ka-chan
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 1, 2020 7:23 AM
Sep 2016
Thank you for this kelvin, I guess it wouldn’t be overboard to say that you are in fact ‘back’ so welcome back. It’s been a while hasn’t it? I hope you’ve been using your time away productively. But anyway that’s not what I’m here to talk about today. I’m here to bring a final conclusion to the idea that running haikyuu is in fact not gay. I remember when you all doubted me at the start but look at me now. Don’t underestimate the King.
May 1, 2020 7:26 AM
Dec 2017
Ichisen said:
Thank you for this kelvin, I guess it wouldn’t be overboard to say that you are in fact ‘back’ so welcome back. It’s been a while hasn’t it? I hope you’ve been using your time away productively. But anyway that’s not what I’m here to talk about today. I’m here to bring a final conclusion to the idea that running haikyuu is in fact not gay. I remember when you all doubted me at the start but look at me now. Don’t underestimate the King.

but i am the king
it's in my name
also
thank you, it has been a while, but im slowly getting back to where i was. al though i cant promise i will be able to stay that way for long as it has taken a toll on my body, but my resolve and will can hopefully help me through these tough times

thank you ichisebastian
Su-chara-ka-chan
May 1, 2020 8:09 AM

Apr 2013
Hello Kelvin,

I have voted for my favourite anime just as you asked.

As for the second statement I have been watching a lot of anime recently, especially some of the more 'experimental' and 'classically renowned' titles.

I am currently eating a biskit so i will get back to you later. ciao
May 1, 2020 9:43 AM
Dec 2017
ElPolzerino said:
Hello Kelvin,

I have voted for my favourite anime just as you asked.

As for the second statement I have been watching a lot of anime recently, especially some of the more 'experimental' and 'classically renowned' titles.

I am currently eating a biskit so i will get back to you later. ciao

wow ok i hope you enjoyed your bsikit
nice job i hope by watching more experimental stuff can help you with your research into anime

bella ciao bella ciao bella ciao ciao ciao
Su-chara-ka-chan
May 1, 2020 10:21 AM
Sep 2017
Hey kev,

A warm welcome to you to.
I couldn't help but notice however that my favourite anime isn't listed on the poll above.
This is probably an error on MAL's part but I just wanted to let you know of the error on this post.

I'll see you later then.
Rish
May 1, 2020 11:57 AM
Dec 2017
XxKillerBee6xX said:
Hey kev,

A warm welcome to you to.
I couldn't help but notice however that my favourite anime isn't listed on the poll above.
This is probably an error on MAL's part but I just wanted to let you know of the error on this post.

I'll see you later then.
Rish

Yet you vote oregairu
Su-chara-ka-chan
May 6, 2020 2:54 PM

Aug 2018
I'll never watch Oregaryu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Ghiblets should I watch next as part of my become more well versed in the olden days program

Ichi2sen - Mar 24, 2021

1 by ElPolzerino »»
Mar 25, 2021 9:41 PM

Poll: » Destruction, Regeneration

Ichi2sen - Jan 17, 2021

4 by Ichi2sen »»
Jan 17, 2021 9:10 PM

Poll: » da NEW BIG THREE!!??

ElPolzerino - Jan 15, 2021

12 by ElPolzerino »»
Jan 17, 2021 6:03 AM

Poll: » AOT EDs

-nibur- - Dec 29, 2020

0 by -nibur- »»
Dec 29, 2020 8:41 AM

Poll: » AOT OPs

-nibur- - Dec 29, 2020

0 by -nibur- »»
Dec 29, 2020 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.