Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2014 2:05 AM

Feb 2013
Dr.Ver totally lost it. Also Hibiki regenerated her arm back. Well, that didn't last long. We get to see some of Hibiki's past. It looks like it took place after the concert in the first episode of the first season. That was messed up what they did to her. Looks like Hibiki might die with the fusion of the relic. Good episode.
Jun 29, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

It's kinda funny how Dr. Ver was going mad crazy about Nephilim eating her arm out. The moment she went berserk and beat the shit out if it, he went scared as shit!

I don't know why Hibiki didn't destroyed the heart?!?! Why would she just throw it like that!?! I actually thought they're going to make it darker by letting her eat it out like that.

That would have been awesome though!

And i can't believed the people didn't knew the moon was about to crash once again!?!?! Aren't they supposed to be monitoring and reading its trajectory points everyday!?!!

Tsubasa was harshed towards to Hibiki like that. Still i understand why she acted since she didn't want to lose Hibiki like what happened to Kanade.

I prefer Hibiki when she's serious than her playful.

This fist is my life. Symphogear!!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Feb 27, 2016 11:05 PM

Apr 2014
She looks like a fking Megaman to me... An this episode is cool....few things I want to know is that why was Dr. Ver Walking towards hibiki school?...and Dr. Ver character have been used before in some other anime...namely Utawaremono.
LoongFeelsFeb 27, 2016 11:19 PM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Mar 6, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
Hibiki owned the Nephilim totally. And it was funny to see how Ver lost it, while seeing how his monster is beaten into a pulp. He turned into a total wuss in seconds.
TheBigGuyMar 6, 2016 12:27 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 20, 2016 7:04 AM

Jun 2012
Hibiki gets her arm ripped off...only to have it grow back 10 seconds later.
Thanks a lot, anime.

Wish she actually had just stopped being a Symphogear user altogether, but of course the Noise pull her back in. I mean Hibiki's much more suited to spending time with her friends rather than going around punching things.

Also, Dr Ver cracks me up now lol. Makes this show much more entertaining. his faces are awesome
Apr 13, 2017 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
Doctor Ver makes this series 1000000 times more enjoyable. God bless him and Sugita.

And Hibiki is more OP now. Good, good.
May 22, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2016
tomokazu sugita once again with his god-tier screaming hysteric voice lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 2, 2018 4:54 PM

May 2016
Wow, Bikky going berserk again makes me glad i watched this show in the first place :)
Apr 16, 2020 5:13 AM

May 2016
Amazing episode!

It's kinda funny how Dr. Ver was going mad crazy about Nephilim eating her arm out. The moment she went berserk and beat the shit out if it, he went scared as shit!

I don't know why Hibiki didn't destroyed the heart?!?! Why would she just throw it like that!?! I actually thought they're going to make it darker by letting her eat it out like that.

That would have been awesome though!

And i can't believed the people didn't knew the moon was about to crash once again!?!?! Aren't they supposed to be monitoring and reading its trajectory points everyday!?!!

Tsubasa was harshed towards to Hibiki like that. Still i understand why she acted since she didn't want to lose Hibiki like what happened to Kanade.

I prefer Hibiki when she's serious than her playful.

This fist is my life. Symphogear!!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Apr 16, 2020 5:13 AM

May 2016
Wow, Bikky going berserk again makes me glad i watched this show in the first place :)
Apr 16, 2020 5:14 AM

May 2016
GangsterCat said:
tomokazu sugita once again with his god-tier screaming hysteric voice lol

He reminds of Dan Kuroto from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid to be fair.
May 8, 2021 1:27 AM

Feb 2020
Hibiki was a pretty badass in this episode. She went berserk again. This time the animation was much better. Her berserk mode didn't look so good in the first season.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:44 AM
Dec 28, 2021 6:17 PM

Jul 2017
This ep was just awesome!

Hibiki going berserk is just 4 Tails Naruto all over again. There really is almost no difference. I'm pretty much convinced that's what they were going for lmao. That fight against Nephilim really took me back to some damn good times lol

Dr. Ver, alone, really makes this season beyond entertaining tho, and Sugita's voice is just icing on the cake. I can't get enough of that lunatic xD

Sep 12, 2023 3:39 AM

Nov 2010
If I get to eat cute girls to power up, I would like to become a Nephilim! I wonder what will happen to it once it has consumed all known relics.
Berserk Hibiki is so cool. And damn, she brutalized that poor Nephilim. I kind of felt bad for it.
I never tire of looking at Maria. She looks so beautiful! I love her character design. She needs to wear sexier clothing, though.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VioLink - Jul 4, 2013

100 by Hibiki2134 »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

92 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:20 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

49 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 5, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.