Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2020 12:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't trust those so called police officers. Could be corrupt or have ulterior motives. Seem with that Baron guy. Something just seems so off about him.

But in the meantime, what motives does that girl show up like that for? Lol
Mar 28, 2020 7:21 AM
Jun 2016
Its common for nobles to include those "extra services" in order to gain favor with each other and eventually gain secrets with bed confidence.
I think those cops are alright although the older one sounds like he had experience dealing with mafias, not just petty criminal. The youngest one will have to be a bit less naive if ha wants to live.
I hope the girl is at least smart because she will need it. As for story utility:
-It s a nice twist
-It makes her the amount of time spent taling about her in ch 1 relevant, hich is lacking in most isekai: why bother desscribing an element of the real world if it never ever comes up?
-new harem member(i don't know if she is his cousin or sis, if the latter then maybe not)
-excuse to get lore/new worldbuilding without boring exposition/involving the mc who is stuck where he is for a while
Kwowing the truth is hard but it's even harder to act accordingly and carry on the consequences of it.Like everything meaningful in life / Connaitre la verité est difficile mais le plus dure est d'agir conformément à celle-ci et d'en porter les conséquences.Comme tout ce qui à un sens dans la vie.
Apr 11, 2020 9:24 AM
Sep 2019
Is this 1 chapter/month or week?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 1 Discussion

canephalanx - Apr 4, 2017

8 by Kcjpunk_01 »»
Aug 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

3 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 25 Discussion

Sir_Alonne - Sep 18, 2019

1 by SolarPioneer »»
Oct 26, 2019 9:19 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 31, 2019 9:35 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 23 Discussion

Century_Orion - Jun 30, 2019

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jun 30, 2019 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.