Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What is your gender?
Oct 29, 2019 7:43 AM
Feb 2019
I wanted to actually know the demographic detail about the fans who watched Idolish7. The thought came to me, is that whether there are male anime fans or supposedly it must have mostly female fans. So I wanted to see the Male:Female ratio knowing that it is an anime about male idols.
Nov 5, 2019 10:55 PM

Jan 2017
I've been into this series for a few years- since before it got an Anime adaptation, so I'm basing this off my experience with it and present day. Personally I feel like the gender ratio is like 50/50. Although I do see slightly more females than males, but I think it's very much half and half. Which I find kinda shocking seeing as this is a male idol franchise, but that just means it's good for both demographics!
Nov 7, 2019 7:44 AM
Feb 2019
crescentrises said:
I've been into this series for a few years- since before it got an Anime adaptation, so I'm basing this off my experience with it and present day. Personally I feel like the gender ratio is like 50/50. Although I do see slightly more females than males, but I think it's very much half and half. Which I find kinda shocking seeing as this is a male idol franchise, but that just means it's good for both demographics!

TBH, I agree with you. It is really amusing and shocking at the same time. I myself am a male lol but like I watched it and this anime was my first idol anime ever, and for what I know I really liked it...
Jan 7, 2020 3:48 PM
Jun 2009
crescentrises said:

That is my first idol anime, find it pretty nice to watch, nothing special though. just a simple story that you shouldn´t overthink, almost background, in a good way.
Also my way of watching is peculiar. I started with Vibrato spin-off, then watched the first episode of the second season, and now I am here catching up from the beginning.
And yes, obviously the audience is mostly female, so what? I like Free! francise, it has mostly female fans, but I enjoy it too.
Jan 7, 2020 6:06 PM

Jan 2017
asei said:
crescentrises said:

That is my first idol anime, find it pretty nice to watch, nothing special though. just a simple story that you shouldn´t overthink, almost background, in a good way.
Also my way of watching is peculiar. I started with Vibrato spin-off, then watched the first episode of the second season, and now I am here catching up from the beginning.
And yes, obviously the audience is mostly female, so what? I like Free! francise, it has mostly female fans, but I enjoy it too.

I don't exactly understand why you needed to quote my post to say this. Also, I feel like you won't be able to understand why I feel like the series is so good, because if you watch it out of order you won't get to see that beautiful foreshadowing the series does. Regardless, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the series for the most part.

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.