Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2019 2:02 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Maybe he should of trained Asuka better.

Ruling an undeveloped land together isn't impossible but yeah, after examining the details, it won't be easy.
Dec 25, 2019 5:39 PM

May 2008
This series has turned out to be quite the surprise. It's still a bummer that its only once per month.
Dec 29, 2019 12:49 AM
Dec 2013
So the isekai blood runs through the family huh
Jan 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Jun 2011
Disappointing, is what I would use to describe the series.. the story seems to be getting more interesting again but there's so much inconsistency in the characters from the beginning of the series to now.

The main thing that detracts from the series is the involvement of female characters. There's way too many female characters in a series supposedly for war and battles. The male to female ratio is like 1:3 right now I think, not counting the fodders and villains. The worst part is that those female characters are not even well written, they're just there to be the eye-candy.. starting from Mikoshiba's supposed "battle slaves".. why even call yourself slaves if you're not gonna be obedient and be entitled.. the insistence on the girls calling themselves slaves make the term loses its meaning. In case they don't know, the word slave carries a negative connotation and isn't meant to be a prideful thing.

The inconsistency in the characters are quite astounding, it's like the author just randomly make a character feel a certain type of way depending on the situation despite previously showing him acting differently. Mikoshiba was shown to be quite ruthless upon arriving in this new isekai world, even killing an innocent doctor, but he felt bad for the hundreds of soldiers who's supposed to be his enemies that he drown during the war? Sora and Rora acting spoiled too despite calling themselves Mikoshiba's slaves, you're not supposed to act like your master's girlfriend as his "slaves".. the girls are only in this for the fanservice if we're being honest, it's for the perverted kids who wants to jack off to submissive girls calling them master. The princess was known to be someone capable on her first meeting with Mikoshiba (noted by the man himself) yet she lost her shit when she knew there's a chance Mikhail could return, even going as far as to suggest making a soldier the king of the entire nation.. really? I don't think any nation could trust someone like that who could put the entire country in jeopardy for a single man. I also have no clue wtf Kyle was about, talking about knight's honor yet he's betraying his own country.

Not gonna be surprised if the outlaws/bandits they meet in Wortenia has a female leader and somehow Mikoshiba is gonna convince her to join up with him, and she's gonna somehow end up making some perverted jokes with Mikoshiba.. I am well aware this is a harem series and I actually like it if it's well done, but at least have some consistency in the characters.

This could've been really amazing.. ended up feeling like a huge drag for half the series so far though, and this huge arc honestly came a little too early/sudden.. I wasn't really that invested in that country's affair and the story didn't really make me care either.

Interested in the future story though, hopefully grandpa manages to catch up to Asuka so she wouldn't be sold to slavery/prostitution, that would suck big time.. but I hope she wouldn't meet up with Mikoshiba yet, she's gonna be mad annoying and useless like 95% of the time.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 1 Discussion

canephalanx - Apr 4, 2017

8 by Kcjpunk_01 »»
Aug 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

2 by Raise2345 »»
Apr 11, 2020 9:24 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 25 Discussion

Sir_Alonne - Sep 18, 2019

1 by SolarPioneer »»
Oct 26, 2019 9:19 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 31, 2019 9:35 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 23 Discussion

Century_Orion - Jun 30, 2019

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jun 30, 2019 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.