Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2019 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
Just testing this, ignore this weebs

Discord Dissension: Ray's totally unofficial AG tournament arc!

The story do far... *epic Jojo music plays*

A few long months ago I decided to give Salv Discord Nitro so he could use :pika: and :jerry:, because I couldn't stand to see him suffer at the hands big-emoji who forced this young affable man to type the names of emojis that a destine to never materialise...
I also accidentally bought another Nitro subscription, but instead of refunding it I gave it to some other dude to make AG finally have 10 emeralds for a level 2 boost!

While it seems like no one agreed with me giving Salv back the ability to terrorise us with :jerry:s, I decided on making this a ritual. I want to give two 1 month nitro subscription to two AG members (every month on pay day :senkosmug:) with the only condition being that they give their gem to the AG chat. For this, I though I might try a democratic method of selecting the chosen ones (that didn't involve me deeming Salv to be our lord and savour - worthy of Nitro regardless of his sins). So I let you uncultured peasants suggest games/completions for us to have in our glorious battle arc that would suppress Salv's true power.
Alas, you guy were useless and I ended up making most the suggestions and you guys voted for boring stuff in the end.

And thus, the first round table meeting between Salv and I began, to rig dis arc. We decided on 2 competitions to secure his victory, but give the illusion of you mortals having an actual chance to slay him.

So the completions are as follow!

Best AG pin:
All you have to do is post a nomination of what you think has been the best pin made in the AG discord channel in #General - which is still present in the pins pop up.
The user who was pinned in the nomination will be the nominee. You can nominate your own pin if you're a shameless scoundrel.
We will have a straw poll to vote on which pin is the best and the winner will get to decide on who to give nitro to (which they can give to themselves).
Note that only 2 nominations can be made per user.
Make the nominations on this thread. The vote will be held from the 27th of November to the 29th of November, and nominations should be made before then!

Explain an anime in the worst/most rediculous way possible:
So in this completion, participants will have 2 different anime selected from their profile's anime list (which will only be disclosed to them) and will be asked to describe them in the the most accurate, but completely rediculous and somewhat misleading way possible. Upon providing their description before a set deadline, participants will be asked to guess what other people attempted to describe by a given date/deadline. Points will be award and the participant with the most point wins!

Based on the guesses other participants made, points will be awarded to you like so:
If no one guesses either of your anime right, you get -1 point
If one person guesses either of you anime correctly you get 5 point
If two people guess either of you anime right, you get 10 points
If more than two people guess your anime right, you get 10 - ([The number of people who guessed your anime right] x 2) points

Based on the guesses you made, points will be awarded to you like so:
If you make no guess to what other people's anime were you get -3 points
For every guess you get right, you get 2 points
For every guess you get wrong, you get -1 point

You do not have to make a guess for each participant's anime description, you can make no guesses if you want - of course there's the aforementioned penalty for doing that. Alternately, you can make a few guess instead of making a guess on all the descriptions.
Also non-participants can guess too, but will not receive points for guessing.

This completion will begin on the 23rd of November and the deadline for descriptions will be on the 27th. The deadline for guesses will be on the 29th November.
Participants must ask sign up for this completion in this thread before the 23rd!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? EITHER NOMINATE YOUR FAVOURITE PIN OR SIGN UP FOR THE OTHER COMPLETION!

(Again, please note to participate, you need to be in the AG discord chat and need to give the gem from your nitro subscription to the AG discord channel.)
Good luck nerds.

Gimme a Llama on DeviantArt: https://rayaxe2.deviantart.com/
Be who you wanna be ~ Barbie girl
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Game} ~ Last Letter

ValdezBrill - May 22, 2016

24 by Rayaxe »»
Aug 2, 2016 8:14 AM

» {Game} ~ Guess the anime character!?

Rayaxe - Mar 29, 2016

26 by Rayaxe »»
Aug 2, 2016 8:13 AM

» {Game} ~ Anime Guessing Game

ValdezBrill - May 28, 2016

2 by nefola »»
Jul 3, 2016 3:55 AM

» Getting you know y'all 2.0

Rayaxe - May 22, 2016

5 by lilyaghope »»
May 25, 2016 7:58 PM

» Introductions! ~ Are thy worthy of Senpai's sword?

Doncee - Mar 27, 2016

14 by GooseWithSocks »»
May 24, 2016 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.