Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Those are some sexy clothes for the banquet ceremony. They even got some great food too. Nice.

Oct 16, 2019 12:13 PM

Mar 2018
My goodness those clothes design, my eyes have been blessed!
Mar 5, 2020 6:08 AM

Feb 2007
Those were some beautiful flowers indeed. ^_^
Jun 17, 2020 8:40 PM
Jul 2016
Truely the flowers of another world are to be envied.

However this is the perfect reason fo me to bring up my one gripe about the attire of the village. Whille i am not inharently against clothing desighns that are revealing I do enjoy it when they seem to fit with the cultul and climate of the world of the story.

Ai fa and the other women of the villiage useully what is tantimount to a bra and a short wrap scirt, this of couse is a great look. The men are adorned with a vest and i forget what else. However they hunt bore in a region with very tall trees, but there is a large european style town near by. These thing seem at odds with eachother. Here is another intresting thing, there is a large python eailer in the series buth thefoliage and trees are not aropriate to it's home enviorment.

Now if we go off common knowledge forrest with bores in them are in the UK, Hawaii, Brazil, and I thing the Pacific NorthWest region of the US. The clothing worn in the series and the large python would suggest tropical region like Brazil or Hawaii where as the tall straight trees and stone houses of the european style town filled with normal dressed people would suggest a tempurate region like the UK or PNW.

These things are inhareently at odds. Now we can compare clothing worn by native amercans worn in the PNW region to the Tequesta tribe that resied at the botton of florda when can see a destinct difference. The Tequesta tribe wears clothing simal to Ai fa and her people where as the Chinook tribe from the Washington/Oregon Region of the PNW wore fairly more clothing.

I just had to state issue with the everyday attire. That being said I have no problems with wedding atire having no porpose with the wedding attire being just for looks. That seems to be a world wide custom. However the materail dosnt seem to be regionallly apropriate, so it's strainge that all the women have the exact same outfit if they had to trade for such a fin fabric. Perhas this rarity and expense however could explain why such lovely attire is also so skimpy.

Soz for the probable spelling errors

More topics from this board

» Why is the score low??

Acapper - Jun 18, 2021

7 by Sene0 »»
Mar 12, 2023 10:53 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Chapter 32 Discussion

luinthoron - Sep 14, 2021

1 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Sep 28, 2021 8:16 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Chapter 31 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Aug 11, 2021

2 by testamentKAISER »»
Aug 11, 2021 1:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Chapter 30 Discussion

luinthoron - May 22, 2021

1 by testamentKAISER »»
May 24, 2021 1:30 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Chapter 29 Discussion

luinthoron - May 20, 2021

0 by luinthoron »»
May 20, 2021 2:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.