Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2019 7:50 AM

Jun 2019
Saw the trailer and it's complete garbage. The CGI somehow looks worse than in Berserk and the story from what i've seen doesn't look much awesome as some people were pointing out. Gen, my good sir, what the fuck are you doing? You did two...well one since Madoka Magica is garbage, you did Fate/Zero. That shit was cool. What went wrong?
Sep 26, 2019 7:17 PM

Apr 2012
Gen Urobuchi is just the writer. He isn't the one making the majority of the creative decisions and it's likely that he was simply contracted to write this.
Sep 26, 2019 7:25 PM

Nov 2011
Slysoft said:
Gen Urobuchi is just the writer. He isn't the one making the majority of the creative decisions and it's likely that he was simply contracted to write this.

OP think Gen Urobuchi is like Makoto Shinkai or something.

Sep 26, 2019 7:56 PM

Mar 2018
You need a new pair of eyes if you think this looks anywhere near as bad as Berserk 16/17 bro

Looks interesting to me, personally didn't care that much for F/Z so wouldn't be surprised if I enjoy this one more.
poop
Sep 26, 2019 8:20 PM

Jan 2009
i still enjoy the writing of Urobutcher the last anime he did was the Godzilla trilogy movies that although i dropped it because there is not much action/fighting going on the story is pretty solid as expected of him
Oct 1, 2019 11:54 AM

Jan 2013
this looks worse than gundam igloo lmao. then again it might very well be soo bad that its actually good just like the aforementioned.
Oct 7, 2019 4:32 PM

Feb 2018
First of all, he's just doing the series composition, maybe learn what that is before spouting off ignorant opinions. He's not in charge of making big creative decisions in the story or anything to do with the art style. Besides, Berserk looked WAY worse so maybe you should get your eyes checked.

Also, Madoka Magica garbage? Ok, I get it's not for everybody, but you'd have to be a complete brainlet to not realize the objective brilliance in it's themes and story, not to mention it's dark twists and creative character designs and art style.

I haven't seen Fate/Zero so I can't say much on that, but he also wrote the script for Psycho-Pass season 1, which was amazing.

Perhaps try doing a little research into what you're talking about so you don't come off as and ignorant as you have here. This post is the real abomination. You may want to just do yourself a favor and delete it, I'm not really interested in reading your reply.

I also wanted to mention how funny I think it is that you make posts like this, yet you have all your lists hidden and comments disabled on your profile. You're just a coward after all.
Oct 15, 2019 2:09 PM

Feb 2017
praisethevillain said:

the objective brilliance

there is no such thing as objectivity in art, am I a "brainlet" because I think Violet Evergarden is garbage?

I guess I'm just too stupid to understand the brilliance in the themes and story, not to mention the characters and art style of Violet Evergarden.

You're look like an idiot who's trying to look smart.
You may want to just do yourself a favor and delete it, I'm not really interested in reading your reply.

I also wanted to mention how funny I think it is that you make posts like this, yet you have so little anime watched.

Well at least you're a proud idiot.
Oct 17, 2019 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
praisethevillain said:
First of all, he's just doing the series composition, maybe learn what that is before spouting off ignorant opinions. He's not in charge of making big creative decisions in the story or anything to do with the art style.

Lol, series composition has an extremely important job in the creative process. Less so part of the visual design side but definitely in how the series is written and paced. This is a job given to the head writer of any project and so tjey got to work with the director...directly <ba dum tis>

Although im not digging the visuals, Gen Urobuchi must have faith in the potential of full 3D CG anime as he's been doing projects like these often throughout his career. At the very least I think the story premise sounds interesting enough.
Oct 21, 2019 6:44 PM
Nov 2013
Gengai? It must release soy sauce of you press it one way.
Nov 25, 2019 8:07 AM

Jun 2017
The CGI doesn't look half bad. The FPS could be better though. Might have interesting story since Gen is involved.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Obsolete Episode 12 Discussion

IKKIsama - Dec 5, 2020

18 by abystoma2 »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:45 AM

» This needs more love. What do you think ?

IsekaiNekko - Dec 13, 2021

3 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 1, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Obsolete Episode 9 Discussion

tofei - Dec 15, 2020

4 by Seansempai »»
May 1, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Obsolete Episode 1 Discussion

Leosmileyface - Dec 18, 2019

7 by shuuha »»
Sep 16, 2022 12:34 AM

Poll: » Obsolete Episode 8 Discussion

tofei - Dec 8, 2020

2 by removed-user »»
May 14, 2022 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.