Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, the girls get along so well in this chapter. Baths and fan service. I'm sure the boys enjoyed overhearing some of their conversation.
Sep 8, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2015
Page 16, top right panel is making me have thoughts that I totally shouldn't have. @_@

Things are going so well now, gives me the warm fuzzy feelings and I love it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Sep 11, 2019 8:36 AM

Mar 2018
Pleinair said:
Page 16, top right panel is making me have thoughts that I totally shouldn't have. @_@

Which is obviously very intentional. :)

Kirioka (the author) was drawing hentai in her youth, and all her works have an erotic element to them.
Sep 11, 2019 11:49 PM

Aug 2015
SpectrumDT said:
Pleinair said:

Which is obviously very intentional. :)

Kirioka (the author) was drawing hentai in her youth, and all her works have an erotic element to them.

Hmm... excuse me for asking and I don't want sound rude, but... are you actually following every thread in this manga's board? You clearly have finished this manga a while ago, but you quoted me on some other thread some days ago, I had nothing else to say then, and then here you are again... if so, you must really love this manga!

      BE KAWAII         
Sep 12, 2019 3:03 AM

Mar 2018
Pleinair said:
Hmm... excuse me for asking and I don't want sound rude, but... are you actually following every thread in this manga's board? You clearly have finished this manga a while ago, but you quoted me on some other thread some days ago, I had nothing else to say then, and then here you are again... if so, you must really love this manga!

Yes. I am following every thread, because I am an obsessed Kirioka fanboy. :D
That's also why I am translating Shizuko. :D

And why both of my MAL avatars are from Kirioka's manga (albeit two different ones).
And why I've created a whole wiki about her works.
SpectrumDTSep 12, 2019 3:08 AM
Sep 12, 2019 10:21 PM

Aug 2015
SpectrumDT said:
Pleinair said:

Yes. I am following every thread, because I am an obsessed Kirioka fanboy. :D
That's also why I am translating Shizuko. :D

And why both of my MAL avatars are from Kirioka's manga (albeit two different ones).
And why I've created a whole wiki about her works.

I see, that's pretty cool and you're very dedicated, haha. I also would like to translate manga in the future but unfortunately I had to put a halt to my study of japanese for a while because I have to focus my studies entirely on my desired field of work at the moment. Can't wait to go back because I love the language, it's pretty fun to learn, and I'm in the minority by actually liking to study kanji, the grammar is easily the most difficult part for me.

But yeah, pretty cool, although I have to say something that you might not like as a fan of the author, but... despite having a very distinct and original art style, I think she could do with a bit more of variation on the guys' faces because I just clicked on the link of Shizuko you posted and the guy on the volume cover looks so much like Tamahiko. Also, I took a look on Showa Otome Otogibanashi to see if it's a sequel of Taishou and that character named Jinta also looks so much Tamahiko, albeit with very sharp eyes (although I saw that his name is Shima Jintarou, so maybe he is related to the Shima family? But I haven't even finished Taishou Otome yet so I shouldn't even be looking at that one to be honest). I find it weird because she clearly can draw male characters with different faces and hair, like Hakaru, so I guess she just likes that standard look for her MCs...

      BE KAWAII         
Sep 13, 2019 2:38 AM

Mar 2018
Pleinair said:
despite having a very distinct and original art style, I think she could do with a bit more of variation on the guys' faces because I just clicked on the link of Shizuko you posted and the guy on the volume cover looks so much like Tamahiko. Also, I took a look on Showa Otome Otogibanashi to see if it's a sequel of Taishou and that character named Jinta also looks so much Tamahiko, albeit with very sharp eyes (although I saw that his name is Shima Jintarou, so maybe he is related to the Shima family? But I haven't even finished Taishou Otome yet so I shouldn't even be looking at that one to be honest). I find it weird because she clearly can draw male characters with different faces and hair, like Hakaru, so I guess she just likes that standard look for her MCs...

Yes, it is well-known that Kirioka's male leads look alike. Look at the front cover for Shitsuren Pet to Juui-sama; that guy has the exact same face too. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

24 by Redcher »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:29 PM

» Why are there 42 chapters listed?

Zeryphalix - Jan 22, 2021

10 by BXC »»
Sep 5, 2022 6:24 PM

» Apparently there is a sequel: Shouwa Otome Otogibanashi

SpectrumDT - Sep 26, 2018

14 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Jan 10, 2022 8:44 AM

Poll: » Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2018

7 by TheSteelSamurai »»
Nov 22, 2021 6:10 PM

Poll: » Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Chapter 32 Discussion

tr25a3 - May 29, 2019

3 by Amelia-tan »»
Oct 10, 2021 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.