Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2019 8:04 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
''Mobile Suit Gundam creator Yoshiyuki Tomino announced at Paris' Japan Expo 2019 event on Sunday that the compilation films for the Gundam: Reconguista in G series will consist of five films. The first film is titled "Ike! Core Fighter" (Go! Core Fighter), and will debut later this year.''

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-07-08/gundam-reconguista-in-g-compilation-film-project-to-have-5-films/.148787

Oof.
Jul 9, 2019 8:25 AM
Jun 2014
How in the f*ck are they going to make FIVE FILMS of a super short series like this? I've yet to watch this one cause I'm quite a hardcore Gundam fan myself, even when I know it's going to suck mayor ass.

I hope they can make the series shine with all these flims. Maybe that's what Tomino wants? I've read somewhere else that he planned Reconguista in G to have 50 episodes just like any average Gundam series, but they cutted it somehow. Let's hope for the best
Jul 14, 2019 7:00 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Yeah.;; I can only assume they're adding A LOT of extra scenes, which is great. I actually really liked Reconguista but felt they kinda sped over some things.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 29, 2019 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
OrionFH said:
How in the f*ck are they going to make FIVE FILMS of a super short series like this?

if you take 26 episodes of roughly 20 minutes (exclude OP/ED times), it works out to a little less than 9 hours total.
Sep 30, 2019 6:43 PM

Sep 2010
Only reason I gave this a low score cause I didn't know that the fuck was going on half the time. I mean the other Gundam series are pretty straight forward with who is the antagonists and who are not. Reconguista was all over the place with plot too.

Maybe the movies will clarify some things and add brand new scenes and perhaps a new ending
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 13, 2019 2:42 AM
Aug 2016
oh boy guess tomino wants to continue showcasing the bad designs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Movie I - Ike! Core Fighter Episode 1 Discussion

bastek66 - Feb 22, 2020

6 by PesterDrivel »»
May 18, 2022 5:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.