Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2019 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the opening minutes of this episode gave me chills.

Looks like Kaori gave Takuya her business card but I wonder if she can be trusted. I'm not too surprised that Kaori knows more than she is letting on considering she is a journalist. That discovery of Ayumi though. This was actually a more thrilling episode than I had expected. What a cliffhangerish ending.
Apr 23, 2019 8:09 AM

May 2017
And this is where the score starts to skyrocket.

If it isn't back up past 6.50 next week I'll eat a sock.

This was done spectacularly and even better than how the VN did it.

AND THE OST FINALLY PICKS UP THANK GOD
phiraethApr 23, 2019 8:17 AM
Apr 23, 2019 8:52 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

Looks that Toyotomi can't be trusted. He's probably behind everything.

That ending.

Apr 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Sep 2015
That is disgusting

and disgusting

She was so insanely abused/raped that she even killed herself after!

This is where score starts to go rock bottom (for me).
Apr 23, 2019 9:14 AM
Mar 2018
That was some intense ending there. I am glad that I hadn't dropped it at the beginning and decided to continue on. Now this will be a thrill!
Apr 23, 2019 9:18 AM
Jan 2018
shiro_kai said:

What, you can't handle tragic events in fiction?
Apr 23, 2019 9:23 AM
Jun 2013
that hurt to watch. i need to see the next episode.
Apr 23, 2019 9:26 AM

May 2017
I will say, the nightmare sequence probably made the ending of the episode too predictable to those non-game players. So idk if they should've had that there. But overall I liked it.

It was fun to briefly see our main student characters all associate in the classroom. I don't really recall a moment like that in the game, so it was a good addition.
Signature:
I prefer comedies, horror, hentai, and combinations of such. Anime with a lack of fan service is a disservice.
Apr 23, 2019 9:29 AM

Nov 2016
shiro_kai said:
That is disgusting

and disgusting

You're right, I will lower the score too..... they didn't show us anything.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2019 9:33 AM

Oct 2015
shit hit the fan real quick
Apr 23, 2019 9:34 AM

Jul 2017
toyotomi is legit fate shinji 2.0
Apr 23, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
How stupid is this MC?
Actually cant watch this anymore lol.
Apr 23, 2019 9:41 AM

May 2017
shiro_kai said:
That is disgusting

and disgusting

The bed and tissues were from her crying after she was taken advantage of by him.
Apr 23, 2019 9:43 AM

Sep 2009
I know this has an ongoing storyline but I kinda wish they would take the onmibus version and give us a ending for each girl.
Apr 23, 2019 9:44 AM

Feb 2019
If Ayumi was really suspected by Geotech of corporate espionage and was going to be fired, the first thing the company would have done is deactivate her access card.

I am thinking Kaori is tricking Takuya into getting her Ayumi's access card. It's possibly she is working with Toyotomi who doesn't have the necessary clearance to get her what she wants, but he was able to steal something to blackmail Ayumi and keep her away from Geotech so that Kaori could trick Takuya into getting her access to the company.

With the reveal that Kaori is paying people to protest Geotech, and the fact that it looks like she is working with Ryuzoji, I wonder if she is more interested in stealing information from Geotech than exposing them, or the people she claims are setting up Ayumi.

ycleped said:

The bed and tissues were from her crying after she was taken advantage of by him.

there was an open condom wrapper in her trashcan too
HOOfan_1Apr 23, 2019 9:48 AM
Apr 23, 2019 9:50 AM

Sep 2015
Laukku said:
shiro_kai said:

That's not "tragic", is just cheap plot/shock factor for teenagers, they could have gone without it, but they needed to hint what/how it happened there cause the edgy teenagers want to dream with that doujin scene where she is fucked 30 times straight in that bed in every way. Even if after she kill herself completed dressed and composed. I think if you gonna do fucked shit you should do it right, throught the end at least.
Apr 23, 2019 9:51 AM

May 2017
HOOfan_1 said:
If Ayumi was really suspected by Geotech of corporate espionage and was going to be fired, the first thing the company would have done is deactivate her access card.

I am thinking Kaori is tricking Takuya into getting her Ayumi's access card. It's possibly she is working with Toyotomi who doesn't have the necessary clearance to get her what she wants, but he was able to steal something to blackmail Ayumi and keep her away from Geotech so that Kaori could trick Takuya into getting her access to the company.

With the reveal that Kaori is paying people to protest Geotech, and the fact that it looks like she is working with Ryuzoji, I wonder if she is more interested in stealing information from Geotech than exposing them, or the people she claims are setting up Ayumi.

ycleped said:

there was an open condom wrapper in her trashcan too

There were two of them, my point is that the amount of sex from using two condoms wouldn't cause the bed to be that wet and that the tissues/wet bed were a result of her crying.

Basically Toyotomi saw she was vulnerable and took advantage of that and she let him. It's not rape but it certainly is fucked up.
Apr 23, 2019 9:52 AM

Sep 2015
ycleped said:
shiro_kai said:
That is disgusting

and disgusting

And the comdoms beucause she wanted to play with balloons!
Apr 23, 2019 9:53 AM

May 2017
shiro_kai said:
Laukku said:

That's not "tragic", is just cheap plot/shock factor for teenagers, they could have gone without it, but they needed to hint what/how it happened there cause the edgy teenagers want to dream with that doujin scene where she is fucked 30 times straight in that bed in every way. Even if after she kill herself completed dressed and composed. I think if you gonna do fucked shit you should do it right, throught the end at least.

30 times??? Bro, there were two condoms. Get your eyes checked, the bed was wet because she obviously was crying a ton, and you can see all the tissues. How could the bed be that wet from using two condoms?

Clearly you've never been in a situation where you've used condoms before.

There were two of them, my point is that the amount of sex from using two condoms wouldn't cause the bed to be that wet and that the tissues/wet bed were a result of her crying.

Basically Toyotomi saw she was vulnerable and took advantage of that and she let him. It's not rape but it certainly is fucked up.
Apr 23, 2019 9:57 AM

Sep 2015
ycleped said:
shiro_kai said:

30 times??? Bro, there were two condoms. Get your eyes checked, the bed was wet because she obviously was crying a ton, and you can see all the tissues. How could the bed be that wet from using two condoms?

You can't be serious, did ever hear about "doing it raw"? Believe what you want but, that is certainly not tears. She didn't "let him", she was black mailed for sure and olbigated to do whatever he wanted.
Apr 23, 2019 9:59 AM

May 2017
shiro_kai said:
ycleped said:

You can't be serious, did ever hear about "doing it raw"? Believe what you want but, that is certainly not tears. She didn't "let him", she was black mailed for sure and olbigated to do whatever he wanted.

You're actually blind. If he raped her there wouldn't be ANY condoms. If they "did it raw", why would they use ANY condoms? I've read the visual novel and know more than you on this, you should just stop because you're wrong. It was tears and all the tissues are proof.

You're literally ignoring logic because you want so badly to be right, but you're wrong.
Apr 23, 2019 10:07 AM

Aug 2014
I have no idea why people are too sensitive about a rape scene that is important for the plot, the same shit happened in Goblin Slayer...

You can kill, torture, make a lot of bad things to a character, but you can't rape the character because of "shock value".
kofmasterApr 23, 2019 10:13 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:10 AM

Sep 2015
ycleped said:
shiro_kai said:

You're actually blind. If he raped her there wouldn't be ANY condoms. If they "did it raw", why would they use ANY condoms? I've read the visual novel and know more than you on this, you should just stop because you're wrong. It was tears and all the tissues are proof.

You're literally ignoring logic because you want so badly to be right, but you're wrong.

Is impossible for a human to cry that much, you are ignoring logic becuse for some reason you don't want her to be abused in that bed, which she was, the guy was there for that! I didn't read the any novel, but im pretty sure it is not fairy tale and the anime is the "softened" version.
Apr 23, 2019 10:13 AM

May 2017
shiro_kai said:
ycleped said:

Is impossible for a human to cry that much, you are ignoring logic becuse for some reason you don't want her to be abused in that bed, which she was, the guy was there for that! I didn't read the any novel, but im pretty sure it is not fairy tale and the anime is the "softened" version.

1) There were condoms which means it was consensual because why would a rapist be like "We gotta be safe the first two times but then afterwards it doesn't matter!"
2) They didn't "do it raw" for the same exact reason - if they "did it raw" why would there be condoms?
3) There are two condoms. Having sex using two condoms does NOT cause a bed to be that wet.
4) There are literally a hundred tissues in the trashcan. Ayumi was falling apart and obviously was sobbing.
Conclusion:

They had consensual sex twice while Ayumi was vulnerable, and then she proceeded to sob her eyes out afterwards.

Tell me how I'm wrong. You can't because I'm not. I shouldn't have to lay this out for you like this, it's pretty obvious, dude.

Also, it's not impossible to cry that much because I definitely have when I got dumped by my first ex.
Apr 23, 2019 10:15 AM

Feb 2019
ycleped said:

Looked more like he was blackmailing her. She certainly did not seem to be happy with what he was doing to her when Takuya walked in on them.

If he was just taking advantage of her vulnerability, it seems to me that the mood he was trying to set up to do that would have been completely killed when Takuya walked in on them.

Also...please do not spoil the plot for other people who are speculating just to prove you read the VN and know what is actually happening.
HOOfan_1Apr 23, 2019 10:21 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:19 AM

Sep 2015
ycleped said:
shiro_kai said:

1) There were condoms which means it was consensual because why would a rapist be like "We gotta be safe the first two times but then afterwards it doesn't matter!"
2) They didn't "do it raw" for the same exact reason - if they "did it raw" why would there be condoms?
3) There are two condoms. Having sex using two condoms does NOT cause a bed to be that wet.
4) There are literally a hundred tissues in the trashcan. Ayumi was falling apart and obviously was sobbing.
Conclusion:

They had consensual sex twice while Ayumi was vulnerable, and then she proceeded to sob her eyes out afterwards.

Tell me how I'm wrong. You can't because I'm not. I shouldn't have to lay this out for you like this, it's pretty obvious, dude.

Also, it's not impossible to cry that much because I definitely have when I got dumped by my first ex.

Now I know how scientist probably fell talking with terraplanists. It's just...
Apr 23, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2017
shiro_kai said:
ycleped said:

Conclusion:

Now I know how scientist probably fell talking with terraplanists. It's just...

Don't deflect, tell me how I'm wrong.
Apr 23, 2019 10:24 AM
Feb 2017
I don't even care about spoilers, someone tell me if toyotomi gets killed after this shit, felt so sick after that.
Apr 23, 2019 10:25 AM

Apr 2016
Okay, so your step-mom get's egged by some "stranger" in the street.
was nearly getting raped (even though it was staged) in front of your eyes
and also gets raped and blackmailed.
Someone you know tries to kill you with a gun. The next day you don't even think that it can happen again and forget about it.

while all of these happens all you do is sitting in a cafe and doing nothing. I know that he is just a teenager but still...
I mean he has the ability to go back in time with a time point device (or say parallel universe) and yet all he does is stop and wait?

I'm not even counting the cliches it has.

Ok, I'm done. i don't think i will be able to just sit and watch this thing anymore.

What about the game? i was thinking about playing it but is it the exact same thing as this one?
Apr 23, 2019 10:26 AM

Feb 2019
Rinku_Kun said:
I don't even care about spoilers, someone tell me if toyotomi gets killed after this shit, felt so sick after that.

Don't forget this inspired Steins;Gate, and don't forget that Takuya seems to have some sort of redo button (although it may just jump him to another universe) so I would bet that he finds a way to find a place where Ayumi is still alive. I would bet he is going to foil Toyotomi as well.
Apr 23, 2019 10:29 AM
Feb 2017
Maxiel said:
Someone you know tries to kill you with a gun. The next day you don't even think that it can happen again and forget about it.

while all of these happens all you do is sitting in a cafe and doing nothing. I know that he is just a teenager but still...
I mean he has the ability to go back in time with a time point device (or say parallel universe) and yet all he does is stop and wait?

Ok, I'm done. i don't think i will be able to just sit and watch this thing anymore.

What about the game? i was thinking about playing it but is it the exact same thing as this one?

I'm told the game is way better in terms of pacing (apparently the device gets used a lot more too so Takuya is less useless)
Apr 23, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2016
Fuck Toyotomi, that piece of shit. Takuya should've beaten him up right at that moment. This is getting more and more interesting. Not sure if it's just me, but the episode was beautiful in terms of art.
Apr 23, 2019 10:33 AM
Nov 2015
I've played the VN and believe me that has a pretty good story to tell us. Don't need to disquilify all the anime adaptation for one scene, althought I think it's shocking. Have also to say that the 6,38 score is pretty unfair considering that the anime has only 4 episodes and there will be also 22 that will clearly explain the story

One negative point is the absence of Ryuu Umemoto's original OST, which I think is perfect and only a few pieces have appeared until now

Also have to agree with all of you that Toyotomi deserves death, I have always hated him until the beginning of the VN and it clearly shows
DeibittoApr 23, 2019 10:38 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:39 AM

May 2017
Maxiel said:

What can he even realistically do about Ryuuzouji having a gun? He has no proof, and he can't just accuse the guy out of nowhere. When so far, besides now would he even need to go back in time?
Apr 23, 2019 10:48 AM
Apr 2019
I had a hard time watching the ending. I at first thought it was consensual but then I saw how she killed herself after. I hope this boy goes and fixes it. Unfortunately, this will be on my mind for the entire day and most likely in the future as well. I just couldn't handle it. Anyways. It was a good episode but that part with the guy was off. Harassing? Ayumi was wrong but she was blackmailed? That was when I had a hard time watching.
Apr 23, 2019 10:53 AM
Aug 2018
RobinTheKing said:
Takuya should've beaten him up right at that moment.

He could have made Toyotomi leave the house but he was jealous and angry because his hot step-mom defended Toyotomi. He saved her from possibly being sexually assaulted before and we still don't know if he had sex with her or if someone slit her wrist. Her character seems poorly written and doesn't make any sense. Why would she feel concerned for someone blackmailing her for sex?

Takuya's dad wanted him to always watch over his step-mom because she is easy to manipulate loose smart woman?

I liked the adult themes in this episode and I hope Takuya gets to score in this series or I'll truly be disappointed.
Apr 23, 2019 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
Laserbr02 said:
I had a hard time watching the ending. I at first thought it was consensual but then I saw how she killed herself after. I hope this boy goes and fixes it. Unfortunately, this will be on my mind for the entire day and most likely in the future as well. I just couldn't handle it. Anyways. It was a good episode but that part with the guy was off. Harassing? Ayumi was wrong but she was blackmailed? That was when I had a hard time watching.

I think that was consensual, Ayumi was stressful and with a lot of things in her head, so the guy was taking advantage of a moment of weakness and she ends up seduced by his words.

Then, she ends up regretting how low she fell and commits suicide due to depression.

@ycleped correct me if i'm wrong.
kofmasterApr 23, 2019 11:01 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:59 AM
Apr 2019
Yeah it sucks. Why did she even let him in the house? I don't get it.
Apr 23, 2019 11:01 AM

May 2017
To anyone who thinks Toyotomi was blackmailing Ayumi-

He wasn't blackmailing her, he just happened to take advantage of her vulnerability stemming from her life falling apart.

HOOfan_1 said:
ycleped said:

Looked more like he was blackmailing her. She certainly did not seem to be happy with what he was doing to her when Takuya walked in on them.

If he was just taking advantage of her vulnerability, it seems to me that the mood he was trying to set up to do that would have been completely killed when Takuya walked in on them.

Also...please do not spoil the plot for other people who are speculating just to prove you read the VN and know what is actually happening.
Apr 23, 2019 11:01 AM

Sep 2015
"Why does not the MC do what I say?"
Person who was even more stupid at 15 years than the protagonist.
Apr 23, 2019 11:13 AM

Feb 2019
kofmaster said:

I think that was consensual, Ayumi was stressful and with a lot of things in her head, so the guy was taking advantage of a moment of weakness and she ends up seduced by his words.

Takuya barging in and nearly beating the crap out of him should have completely snapped her out of that. Instead she basically told him to GTFO.

Also AGAIN...stop spoiling things just because you read the VN. If you see people speculating and they are incorrect, keep it to yourself, or failing that, created a thread entitled "VN readers discuss failed theories of anime only people"
HOOfan_1Apr 23, 2019 11:16 AM
Apr 23, 2019 11:21 AM
Aug 2018
HOOfan_1 said:
kofmaster said:

Ayumi was stressful and with a lot of things in her head

Takuya barging in and nearly beating the crap out of him should have completely snapped her out of that. Instead she basically told him to GTFO.

I agree with Hoofan. Was this episode just poorly written or will episode 5 straighten everything out?
Apr 23, 2019 11:22 AM

Apr 2016
Nayout said:

It is illogical okay? just empathize with mc then.

Your mom gets egged in front of you while being filmed and you have the ability to go back in time.

Would you go back and fix it or watch it and say well shit happens.

I can't stand watching huge illogical plots and that makes selecting something to watch really hard. it's my personal choice though. I watched too many of these things before that's probably the reason for it.

Rinku_Kun said:

I'm told the game is way better in terms of pacing (apparently the device gets used a lot more too so Takuya is less useless)

That's good to know i may play the game to see that.
MaxielApr 23, 2019 11:27 AM
Apr 23, 2019 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
HOOfan_1 said:
kofmaster said:

Also AGAIN...stop spoiling things just because you read the VN. If you see people speculating and they are incorrect, keep it to yourself, or failing that, created a thread entitled "VN readers discuss failed theories of anime only people"

I didn't read the VN, that's why I wrote "I think" at the beginning of my post.

And that's why I tagged to ycleped saying "correct me if I'm wrong"

I'm speculating, just like you. Ycleped is the expert here.
kofmasterApr 23, 2019 11:28 AM
Apr 23, 2019 11:32 AM

Sep 2015
Maxiel said:
Nayout said:

It is illogical okay? just empathize with mc then.

Your mom gets egged in front of you while being filmed and you have the ability to go back in time.

Would you go back and fix it or watch it and say well shit happens.

I can't stand watching huge illogical plots and that makes selecting something to watch really hard. it's my personal choice though. I watched too many of these things before that's probably the reason for it.

Rinku_Kun said:

That's good to know i may play the game to see that.

My problem is with people who talk like they have to act characters at certain ages without considering that MANY at that age we were complete idiots. At age 15 I was very stupid and I lost many people for these reasons.

For the rest, I think the episode made it clear that the MC is going back in time to fix everything. But of course, as the MC explained at the end of the last episode, however much it fixes this, it will not erase the fact that Ayumi committed suicide it will simply create another reality again.
Apr 23, 2019 11:38 AM
Nov 2015
The porn origins of this show serves to bring some unusual outcomes.
Apr 23, 2019 11:43 AM

Sep 2017
I rather wait 10 years for the Hentai remake or playing the VN than watching this
Apr 23, 2019 11:48 AM

Sep 2015
Vader_ said:
I rather wait 10 years for the Hentai remake or playing the VN than watching this

In the game you will find exactly the same, no porn scene is shown in the remake (the same happened with the version of Sega Saturn in 98)
Apr 23, 2019 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
welll that the forthcoming...hmmm welll why and why....I guess he will go to the past now
Apr 23, 2019 11:51 AM

Feb 2019
Nayout said:
Vader_ said:

In the game you will find exactly the same, no porn scene is shown in the remake (the same happened with the version of Sega Saturn in 98)

According to vndb there is an English patched version of the Windows Eroge out there though...I suppose...unless the PC-98 version was the only one with the eroge.

There is a 3 part hentai out there too.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.