Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2019 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahhh I love the first episode so much! It’s very relaxing and the slow motion animation is beautiful!! I love Rilakkuma so I’m very happy to see it get it’s own anime :3!
It reminds me of aggretsuko because both of them are about the daily life of stressed female character in her 20s but Rilakkuma is definitely more relaxing to watch.
HeboApr 20, 2019 7:34 PM
Apr 19, 2019 1:08 PM
Jan 2009
Yes. In fact, I wouldn't categorise this in the "Kids" genre, and in Netflix is +7. Many episodes talk about adult stuff, things like employment, family, life purposes, etc, which no little kids would understand. In a friendly and funny way, though, similar to Aggretsuko, but lighter. It's just slice of life.
Apr 19, 2019 1:15 PM

Mar 2019
I'm a sucker for stop motion animation and seeing an anime take use of the style is a treat. I can already tell that this show is gonna make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside with it's calm tone and cute characters.
Apr 20, 2019 10:31 AM
Apr 2018
Anyone knows how to edit the page? There's is like no information on this page at all xD Also... it ways not aired yet and well it should be set as finished airing. I love the show, it really is amazing and I totally agree with you guys it should be set as a drama/comedy, not kid show.
Apr 20, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
The noise making bears say kids show, the main girl getting wasted as she's stood up by her friends says otherwise.

TetsuoXIII said:
Anyone knows how to edit the page? There's is like no information on this page at all xD Also... it ways not aired yet and well it should be set as finished airing. I love the show, it really is amazing and I totally agree with you guys it should be set as a drama/comedy, not kid show.

I've already logged it yesterday that it's aired and requested changes, but this is MAL so the changes could be done in an hour, or a month.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Apr 21, 2019 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
I totally love the first episode.
Dec 26, 2019 11:32 AM

Jul 2016
Liked this first episode. It was sweet, relaxing and a bit melancholic as well. Nice balance overall.
Nov 22, 2020 3:55 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Well - this is just a delight. It's so full of charm and it's lovely to look at. I thought the character designs were full of whimsy. It's a bit of a shame this doesn't have more attention, I think the Kids tag puts people off but honestly that's bit of a shame.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Feb 5, 2023 11:05 AM

Jul 2021
Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma are so cute <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san Episode 2 Discussion

CatSoul - Apr 21, 2019

6 by JVskunkape »»
May 21, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san Episode 13 Discussion

JokerVentura - Apr 29, 2019

9 by Adnash »»
Feb 2, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san Episode 6 Discussion

JokerVentura - Apr 28, 2019

2 by Adnash »»
Jan 28, 12:08 AM

» Rilakkuma and Kaoru is quite emotional for an advertisement.

raabyray - Mar 12, 2021

0 by raabyray »»
Mar 12, 2021 12:31 PM

Poll: » Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san Episode 10 Discussion

JokerVentura - Apr 28, 2019

3 by kerroppi »»
Mar 6, 2021 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.