Forum Settings
Forums

[Discussion] Whats's your current favorite Anime and why?

New
Mar 22, 2019 10:36 AM

Nov 2018
Our tastes in anime change over time so lets discuss what anime you find to be your personal favorite and say what made it be your favorite!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 22, 2019 10:47 AM

Jan 2019
It would probably be Erased. I know the ending was really bad but everything else in the anime was really good. It was happy when it needed to be and sad where it needed to be. I wish they didn';t change the ending but it to late now. The manga is also pretty solid.
Mar 22, 2019 12:28 PM

Nov 2018
MuggleMeat said:
It would probably be Erased. I know the ending was really bad but everything else in the anime was really good. It was happy when it needed to be and sad where it needed to be. I wish they didn';t change the ending but it to late now. The manga is also pretty solid.

Is the ending from the anime to the manga that drastic? I didnt mind the ending to it although it was very anit-climatic.
Mar 22, 2019 1:06 PM
Mar 2019
It's probably gotta be RE:ZERO
Mar 22, 2019 2:01 PM

Nov 2018
RaynePain said:
It's probably gotta be RE:ZERO

Oh ive heard of that show, its on my to watch list as well. What makes it your favorite?
Mar 22, 2019 3:01 PM
Mar 2019
Seitokai Yakuindomo for my favorite anime and manga series. It is absolutely hilarious, and the only series that takes it's jokes (which are all S&M or sex jokes) to the next level, like hentai, but without anything remotely perverted being shown (don't worry, that is only to describe the level of the jokes). Also, there is at least one relatable character for everyone.
Mar 22, 2019 4:52 PM
Mar 2018
Current fav is probably gakkou gurashi
it starts off with the classic 4 girls slice of life school kinda stuff and then OH MY.

Mar 22, 2019 11:20 PM

Nov 2018
Pineappl_ said:
Current fav is probably gakkou gurashi
it starts off with the classic 4 girls slice of life school kinda stuff and then OH MY.

Never heard of it but added it as #129 on my to watch list :)
Mar 23, 2019 12:13 AM
Feb 2019
I have a lot of shows from different genres that I love but if I had to pick an overall favorite I would say Tokyo Ghoul. A lot of people don't like the anime because it didn't stick to the manga at a lot of points but that didn't bother me. I loved the story of Tokyo Ghoul and although I was disappointed at the end of Root A with no clear ending it was definitely made up for with Tokyo Ghoul:RE. RE came back and gave me all the answers I wanted, the character relationships I wanted to see be complete and what I wanted to see happen with the world throughout the show. I loved it so much
Mar 23, 2019 3:05 AM

Apr 2015
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, hands down. It has a unique artstyle, cool fights, great character design, creative abilities, and top tier memes.
My signature got deleted and I can't be bothered to make a new one.
Mar 23, 2019 9:41 AM

Nov 2018
Piriph said:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, hands down. It has a unique artstyle, cool fights, great character design, creative abilities, and top tier memes.

"YES I AM".... a JoJo fan aswell
Mar 23, 2019 9:44 AM

Nov 2018
holdenbman said:
I have a lot of shows from different genres that I love but if I had to pick an overall favorite I would say Tokyo Ghoul. A lot of people don't like the anime because it didn't stick to the manga at a lot of points but that didn't bother me. I loved the story of Tokyo Ghoul and although I was disappointed at the end of Root A with no clear ending it was definitely made up for with Tokyo Ghoul:RE. RE came back and gave me all the answers I wanted, the character relationships I wanted to see be complete and what I wanted to see happen with the world throughout the show. I loved it so much

Tokyo Ghoul was one of the first animes i watched! I enjoyed it alot back when i watched it and i didnt understand all the hate from Root A but yet again i was new to anime. I tried watching Re but i stopped after the first arc.
Mar 23, 2019 1:42 PM
Feb 2019
In this winter 2019 season, a good number of animes were worth watching. I liked most of them. But to mention a favourite one, then it would be 'Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue'. There are others as well like Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Dororo, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken(technically Fall 2018 anime, but still...), Gotoubun no Hanayome and Ueno-san wa Bukiyou.
Still...'My Roommate is a cat' is nice heartwarming story of an antisocial young novelist and a cat living together.
Mar 24, 2019 12:20 AM

Apr 2015
Ken-pie said:
Piriph said:

"YES I AM".... a JoJo fan aswell
PiriphMar 24, 2019 12:23 AM
My signature got deleted and I can't be bothered to make a new one.
Apr 13, 2019 3:19 PM

Apr 2014
Ping Pong the Animation. I love the philosophical aspect of it so much. It resonates so much with me on a personal level. I love pretty much everything about it, but the thematic aspect of it is what pushes it over the top. Just wow.
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Jun 1, 2019 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
My current favorite anime would have to be 'The Promised Neverland'. The art style and soundtrack are just beautiful, the build-up of tension is done flawlessly, and the children (especially Emma, Norman, Ray, Don, Gilda, and Phil) are very lovable and easy to sympathize with.
Jun 5, 2019 1:12 AM
May 2019
Currently, I follow Dororo & Kimetsu no Yaiba. Why? You'll have to see for yourself;)
Jun 5, 2019 10:03 AM
Jun 2016
my current, has to hotori bocci
i loved the manga and this anime is the perfect adoptation of the manga
it almost covers it page by page.
Jun 22, 2019 2:23 PM
Dec 2018
FMAB (Should be no surprise) but if i had to say another it would either be steins gate or FateUBW. Steins gate just has such a good story, characters, romance (not even its genre) and Main character!. Fate UBW is has god level animation, fights, good characters that i like (specially two of the main waifus candidates in the anime community). and the plot isnt as good as steins gate but it still great.
Jun 22, 2019 2:25 PM
Dec 2018
xDCHOSEN1x said:
Currently, I follow Dororo & Kimetsu no Yaiba. Why? You'll have to see for yourself;)

Demon slayer definitely is one of the best!
dororo fell off for me after episode 14.. but it still good
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What anime got you into anime? ( 1 2 )

Piriph - Mar 18, 2019

56 by Goldenflowerx »»
Nov 5, 2020 1:10 PM

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 )

Ken-pie - Mar 17, 2019

83 by RoseMildred »»
Mar 2, 2020 5:43 AM

» Caption the avatar above you

Piriph - Dec 17, 2019

2 by LyghtYuki »»
Jan 21, 2020 1:37 PM

» If you were sentenced to death what would your "Final Meal" be?? ( 1 2 )

Ken-pie - May 30, 2019

73 by Almisakki »»
Jan 10, 2020 10:51 PM

» Secret Santa 2019

PJs - Dec 1, 2019

15 by PJs »»
Jan 2, 2020 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.