Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2018 10:56 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The entire premise bothered me, why would you devote yourself to a guy you only exchanged a handful of sentences with, to like model your whole life around that. It just did not work for me, especially as a springboard for a story.
Mar 1, 2019 9:11 PM

Sep 2018
This had it's cute moments but it was all a bit paint by numbers. Everything was overly predictable and it was hard to feel anything at all for the main characters. Also, like the OP said, the premise the entire story was based on was very weak. Really I think I would have liked a story focusing on the younger couple instead, they actually seemed more interesting.
Sep 7, 2021 10:41 PM

May 2012
It was alright. Shuuhei had a really bland personality so I'm not sure what made him so likeable in Seara's eyes.

I think the side characters carried this more than the main couple did, but I feel that way for a lot of older romances. Koharu and Rai were much more interesting to watch, for example.

In terms of romance, it didn't do jack squat to be original in its romance. I won't fault it there since it's from 1997, but watching it now doesn't exactly do it any favors.

But overall, wasn't great, but the side characters had some good moments so it helped the anime survive being more than "generically average."

More topics from this board

» Baby Love Discussion

lanblade - Sep 22, 2012

1 by vividlyASMR »»
Mar 20, 2017 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.