Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2017 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
McD's.
LMAO at that chat.
lol at the price of the weapon Bun wanted.
Dat Heavenly domain.
lol at Bun speaking from experience.
lol at the murderous intent coming from above.
They got rekt'd. Grim's team is badass.
Someone is attacking from above.
Bun with save...not that Grim needed saving. lol
Grim sent him flying.
lol at Bun.
LMAO at the chat.
He mad. lol

Another good episode. I wish Mucheng was there to whoop ass too.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 18, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2013
Quickly losing interest. There just doesn't seem like there is an overall plot. Just Lord Grim breaking one record after another and smiling while other guilds get pissed off about it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 14, 2018 6:06 AM

Mar 2015
I really liked that action scene with all the teamwork. Nice stuff!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 31, 2019 4:10 PM

Aug 2017
Good fight. The writing of this show is good. It doesn't forget the rest of the team.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 12, 2019 3:39 AM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
That Ghostblade build is actually looking pretty damn sick, ability to buff nearby allies for 20 sec in addition to a katana style blade that cool outfit.
He is already at lvl 30. I wonder what's the lvl cap for this game.

LMAO, all these salty ass people spamming salty comments towards Lord Grim is amusing!
Mar 29, 2020 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
I am losing my interest.
Jul 20, 2020 8:37 AM

May 2015
And the Ghostblade is here :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 27, 2020 6:34 PM

May 2013
Man, the animation is really top notch fr. Love the angle perspectives.

I like how Ye Xiu tells ppl off how it is. If you're good, he acknowledges that strength. And if you suck, he tells you to get better LOL. Let em know, God Ye. Let em know! XD

Ash is more useful now C: even when he was an assassin, you can tell he had potential. I wonder if he's still with Tiny Herb :3

They keep introducing new ikemen at the end! :F when will we get to see moar of them?! XD I also miss seeing Mucheng's beautiful presence <3
May 17, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2018
Splendid teamwork, solo fights.
The ''Realm of Gods'' art/background was really beautiful.
One Inch Ash will be one of the best for sure!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 17, 2022 12:29 PM
Oct 2019
two big problems with this show:

1. i don't care about the fights. when they're just whirling around like tornados and blowing things up, smashing their keyboards and mice, i'm bored. if there's no dialogue, it's boring. i skip through large portions of them until there is talking or the fight is over. if someone "narrated" the fights i'd be more interested

2. there are so many guilds and people on various teams, idk who tf is who anymore. trying to keep them straight it a total waste of time, especially since they almost all look alike

these two things will make it impossible for this show to be any higher than a "good" show, a 7/10. i could see myself drop this to a 6/10 at some point, if i just get bored with fights, but that's a ways off for now. ("who watches a video game fighting show if you don't like watching video game fights?" my response: man, shut up and don't talk to me)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - May 5, 2017

123 by WienGirl »»
Oct 3, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

165 by WienGirl »»
Oct 3, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

226 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Jul 29, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

echiomega - Apr 14, 2017

139 by nightjasmine »»
Jul 14, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

63 by amf85 »»
Jun 15, 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.