Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 26, 2015 7:06 AM

Jul 2011
Ill start, my favourite sins are definitely Diane and Harlequin, i kinda like romances with a drop of comedy and this 2 seem to fit perfectly in that description, and Ban and Elaine (i know she isnt a sin), these 2 should end up together sooner or later...
RuledragonSep 27, 2015 4:31 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 17, 2015 8:57 PM
Apr 2015
My favorite Sins are probably Ban and Meliodas because they are both really awesome characters, and they're really hot. XD I really felt sad when I watched Ban's backstory, and I was really immersed into it, but I was really angry at his decision at the end of the anime regarding Meliodas. Won't say anything in case someone hasn't finished it though. I ship Elizabeth (the princess) and Meliodas really hard XDDD One thing I noticed is that they didn't actually find the last sin in the anime! So I'm really hoping they do when (and if, hopefully there will be, if not I will be PISSED) they come out with the next season! I would go find the manga, but I have no idea where to look for it.
Apr 18, 2015 5:16 AM

Jul 2011
ChiyoSumizome said:
My favorite Sins are probably Ban and Meliodas because they are both really awesome characters, and they're really hot. XD I really felt sad when I watched Ban's backstory, and I was really immersed into it, but I was really angry at his decision at the end of the anime regarding Meliodas. Won't say anything in case someone hasn't finished it though. I ship Elizabeth (the princess) and Meliodas really hard XDDD One thing I noticed is that they didn't actually find the last sin in the anime! So I'm really hoping they do when (and if, hopefully there will be, if not I will be PISSED) they come out with the next season! I would go find the manga, but I have no idea where to look for it.

on google type, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga, click manga fox link, enjoy :)
Aug 10, 2015 5:51 AM

Jul 2015
My favorite is the sin of greed! Ban :D Because I really like his personality. And he is very interesting person and kinda sad in a way :/ Feeling pain is what he enjoys because that makes him feel alive :/
Nov 3, 2015 11:12 AM
Feb 2015
My favorite sin is ban, he's just so perfect I love every single thing about him.. He's determination to bring his beloved Elaine from the dead back and willing to give up bus life for her is admirable , personality is hot, & how strong his friendship is with the sins ^^ Ban is just amazing
Dec 13, 2015 1:54 PM

Nov 2015
Ban & the Captain are fantastic from top to bottom.
Aug 9, 2016 5:06 AM
Aug 2016
Diane is Bae
Oct 8, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2016
My favorite sins are King(Harlequin) and Ban. I feel like I have a lot in common with King: we both tend to be lazy at times, and we'll both do anything to protect those close to us (which I think applies to everyone). What I like about Ban is how his heart is set on his love, Elaine. It's such a sweet love story: a bad boy and a good girl. Usually he is kinda mean-ish with everyone, but sweet and caring with Elaine.
Sep 1, 2018 1:09 PM
May 2018
My all time favourite is Ban and meliodas. SPOILER ALERT STOP READING!!!!!!!!!

when ban wanted to resseruct elaine and would risk anything even killing his best freind to save his lover that was a new side to ban i havent seen

and when liz died meliodas was very strong i didnt see him cry once and hes still cheerful and funny and always smiles

and ban is badass
Oct 27, 2018 2:52 AM
Oct 2018
My favorite Sin is Escanor, when it's dark he is just a simple man, with simple meaning, but when it comes to light he becomes the strongest character ever.
Jan 13, 2019 9:26 PM
Sep 2017
My favorites are Meliodas and Escanor because they’re just seriously awesome and powerful. Though I would say Meliodas is my favorite because of how he is such a cool character with a lot of personality. Honestly, he is really funny and I would say that he pretty much makes the anime itself awesome.
Apr 18, 2019 3:21 AM
Jan 2019
Definitely Merlin! She is so strong and beautiful and smart, simply a queen!
Apr 14, 2020 3:18 AM
Mar 2020
My favourite character is Lion Sin Escanor. He makes you feel that strong as you are. You decide! :D
Jan 28, 2021 10:36 PM
Sep 2020
My favorite sin has to be the serpent sin of envy (Diane), reason being is because she seems to use a lot of earth element, in my religion, we believe different people are born with a different element, and my element is earth. Not only that it's also because she has a huge hammer, and it's pretty cool. She has a wonderful personality as well, and being a giant amongst human civilization must be hard, but she never once held grudges against humans.
Mar 22, 2021 5:29 AM

Feb 2021
It is king because he's beat dreyfus a great holy knight and he looks likes a god with is full grown wings and is very strong now

Jul 25, 2021 3:37 PM

Aug 2015
My favorite sin is King. Idk, I'm always rooting for that one supporting character that has been in love with one of the other characters since the start of the show lol. And King is such a sweet lil bean. He's cute and he's a good guy, he'll do anything for Diane and it's so sweet. Plus I love his character development throughout the show and how his powers progress.
Jan 28, 2022 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ban, Diane, and Escanor. I just like Ban's easygoing personality and I think his character design is pretty cool. Diane for me is waifey material. I think she's cute and I like her flirtiness. As for Escanor, I think he's a badass character. I admire his confidence.
Jan 30, 2022 5:52 PM
Jul 2021
My favorite’s Escanor, he has a lot of badass and funny moments
Jun 3, 2022 12:38 AM
Jun 2022
Merlin and Gowther are my favourite two characters I like these characters who have lots of interest ing backstory that doesn't involve the main plot also Merlin is badass and Gowther is sweat and misunderstood. Also Merlin is my wifu but that's besides the point also I like escanor I don't think I spelt that right manly because him and Merlin are a power couple also long was my favourite character before I got to the part with Gowther, Merlin and her simp Escanor.
SeventhSin7Jun 3, 2022 12:42 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Season 2 Announced!!!!!

Ruledragon - Sep 27, 2015

0 by Ruledragon »»
Sep 27, 2015 4:28 AM

» Member Cards

Ruledragon - Feb 19, 2015

0 by Ruledragon »»
Feb 19, 2015 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.