Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2018 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About time Haruto gets the Pleiades.

It looks like episode addresses the need to awaken the members of Subaru. Takanori and Haruto's fight didn't surprise me much. They had it coming with their personal differences.

Satsuki looked nice in a dress this episode :o

Aug 30, 2018 10:27 AM
Mar 2018
Ple Ple Pleiades.
Aug 30, 2018 11:39 AM

Feb 2015
I honestly don't get why everyone is fighting over the stupid Moe blob. Satsuki is by far best girl. Haruto sucks and so does this anime
Aug 30, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2017
This show really is bad. Just a bunch of melodrama this episode with lack of substance and care for anything.
Aug 30, 2018 11:53 AM
Mar 2018
Crashmatt said:
I honestly don't get why everyone is fighting over the stupid Moe blob. Satsuki is by far best girl. Haruto sucks and so does this anime

True. You have to be a complete imbicile to choose that dead girl over Satsuki.
Aug 30, 2018 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
This show really is terrible. Forced drama AF. Aaand he chooses a dead girl who also happens to be 6 years younger than him now over the other girl. So I dunno isn't he like in his late teens? 18? 19? So she's what? 12-13? He's a necrophile and a pedophile in that case.

And yes I did forget their actual age, I'm just not paying attention enough to this show.

Aug 30, 2018 12:55 PM

Apr 2010
SNDT said:
Crashmatt said:

Asahi's also acting like a child... What's so appealing about it? I mean, come on, they're not in primary school anymore. Go Satsuki!

Aug 30, 2018 1:02 PM

Sep 2015
EfiChan said:
SNDT said:

Asahi's also acting like a child... What's so appealing about it? I mean, come on, they're not in primary school anymore. Go Satsuki!

How bout this?

Aug 30, 2018 1:03 PM

Sep 2015
C'mon, Is that Gamers! all over again^?
Aug 30, 2018 1:18 PM
Mar 2017
The only good thing about the episode was Satsuki, she looked beautiful in that dress, it hurts that this type of characters is destined to end up in the friendzone.
Poor Satsuki, as many men of culture say she is best girl.
Nozomi is pretty, those six years changed her a lot, it's a pity that now she will be a puppet of Gnosis (seeing how the episode ends would not surprise me)
Aug 30, 2018 1:36 PM
Oct 2014
Many people compare this to Anohana, but to me, out of all the episodes, this one gave me the "Anohana" familiarity the most.
Aug 30, 2018 2:48 PM

Jun 2016
We have finally upgraded into a love pentagon.
Aug 30, 2018 4:28 PM

Jan 2018
This episode is forced drama that's all there is to it
Aug 30, 2018 5:06 PM
Jun 2017
This episode is all about love triangle...

Takanori: i love asahi
Haruto: i love asahi too...

*nozomi run away from the party after seeing takanori and satsuki dancing at each other

* takanori and satsuki are both being rejected by their love thus in the end they are the one dancing at each other...

Winner: HARUTO AND ASAHI (the smile at each other while they are dancing)

Loser: takanori, satsuki and nozomi
Aug 30, 2018 5:17 PM

May 2014
Oh god I am so fucking done on this anime. This is so bad oh god. Fuck this forced drama

Haruto is retarded, jesus

I'm just gonna torture myself what will happen on the end and what pairings will end up.
Aug 30, 2018 7:35 PM
Aug 2015
I feel so bad for Saksuki she is best girl but it looks like she is going to be alone I still can't believe that Haruho rejected Saksuki when she becames a model like Nozomi Haruho will regret it this is one of the anime cliches that I hate that the main male protagonist & the main female protagonist's always have to end up together no matter what
Aug 30, 2018 8:37 PM

Jan 2013
i agree with most here to say that, while she had her UGH moments too, Satsuki is so far the most decent thing about this show...

both dudes are stupid...the story has gotten stupid to the point i dont care what Kefka/Hisoka's love child has done to Nozomi
Aug 30, 2018 9:03 PM
Jan 2016
Ended on a cliffhanger again.
Aug 30, 2018 11:31 PM
May 2016
The best girl won. Asahi > bitch Satsuki

Some people here are sure shallow. Since when the value of person is based on breast size?
I'm enjoying your salt so. lol
They are so cute. He made the right choice. He chose the girl he loves and always did. How is it wrong choice if they both look so happy.

ninka22Aug 30, 2018 11:51 PM
Aug 31, 2018 12:02 AM
Mar 2018
No wonder. There always must be that guy who likes the worst girl and considers her to be the best xD
Aug 31, 2018 12:44 AM

Jan 2015
So, this episode was an exercise in incredulity... Firstly, Satsuki’s bravery to finally confess to Haruto, pleased me. And y’know, I half expected — as foolishly as it was to do so — that he’d reciprocate her feelings. As, I’ve been on the fence about his potentially being into Asahi, from the very beginning. But, nope! I really bit the bullet on that one.

And, how messed up is that choice, amirite? She’s dead, in the real world, number one. And two, she hasn’t aged in SIX YEARS. Doesn’t that make this tantamount to child endangerment, on his part? But, anyway...

Then, after he and Takanori both finally come to terms with the reality of their feelings — which, for my part, was also very satisfying to see, even if I was displeased with Haruto’s ultimate choice — they finally reveal Nozomi. BUT, as soon as they do, they mar the entire escapade with a Three’s Company sitcom level misassumption, on Nozomi’s part, that Satsuki’s made a move on her beau, Takanori. And, to make matters worse, she gets in-game trapped, by a couple of Gnosis’ goons, which themselves look nothing like what I’d picture a corporate conglomerate who is trying to transfer ‘Senses’ into the real world.

So, yea... Plenty of incredulity and WTFery, abounds. *sigh*
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Aug 31, 2018 2:21 AM
Aug 2018
SHICHISEI NO SUBARU is fucking dumb ass fuck. How the fuck does the main character has feelings for a Dead Loli who’s soul is suck in a videogame after she die 6 years ago and the sad this is that I know that they are going to find a BS way of bringing her back to life which would be dumb as fuck
Aug 31, 2018 5:01 AM

May 2013
shiro_kai said:

No! ever seen AnoHana?
This is basically an MMO version of AnoHana
Aug 31, 2018 7:00 AM

May 2017
I'm glad everyone knows Satsuki is best girl, JFC Japan when will this predictable canon mains ends up together end? smfh and don't get me that she's dead and all, she's obviously coming back with her ability, it's too easy
Aug 31, 2018 8:06 AM

Sep 2015
DarkwindJR said:
shiro_kai said:

No! ever seen AnoHana?

Just joking, I know this is a wannabe version of SAO + Ano Hana, but Nozomi timing was just perfect! She chose to come in at the only momento she would see Takanori in such scene, also the instanly deep conclusion she did about the situation really remind me more of Gamers.
Aug 31, 2018 8:24 AM

Jul 2016
How disappointing. The revelations in the previous episode had my hopes high for the end of the series - maybe redeeming some of it's earlier faults but alas, instead we're left with pointless drama and Asahi getting all the love for no apparent reason.
Aug 31, 2018 8:50 AM

Jul 2017
Instead of going after the enemy...we're shown the MCs going after their love interests! Just fantastic...

Absolutely cringe-worthy forced drama...this IS the episode where the AnoHana reference TOTALLY kicks in...and it isn't pleasant AT ALL!

Kirito-esque mindless action of love and drama...just for a dead loli...just quit already and get the Gnosis job done, we don't need any of this...

The only redeeming factor: Satsuki and her nice dress...

And the confessions...now the love pentagon case is solved...can we move on?
Aug 31, 2018 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Nozomi walks in unexpectedly, sees her crush dancing with an old friend, and suddenly her fucking world comes crashing down? What the hell did she expect? Him to be sitting there alone, just hoping against hope she might show up? That reaction is the lamest thing i've seen in a while. But then, this series isn't all that good anyway.

And Asahi is annoying af. She's dead and, mentally, she is six years younger than all the rest of them, meaning she's 9 or something. So Haruto being with her is just fucking cringey.
curzon17Aug 31, 2018 11:10 AM
Aug 31, 2018 12:50 PM

Jan 2016
Just like Jinta choose a ghost loli over Naruko........... I mean yes it's bad and forced but the funny thing is that people who call Anohana a masterpiece are fine with that but suddenly hate it in this show.

Not saying you're wrong but judge Anohana by the same rules then. Anyways it's weird and forced asf, the MC is awful in every way. The funny thing is that I actually believe that the novel is much better because most of this shows problems comes from how everything feels rushed and forced. If the novel has decent pacing, more character depth then I'm sure that the anime is just bad while the novel might be decent
Aug 31, 2018 9:08 PM

Feb 2012
Crashmatt said:
I 100% agree with this.

The misunderstanding with Nozomi that's going to have be cleared up is pretty stupid. I'm not looking forward to the next episode. Also is Clive the only member of Subaru not in love with someone else in it?
LiquidGoldAug 31, 2018 9:13 PM
Aug 31, 2018 11:03 PM

Feb 2015
LeSponge said:
This episode is all about love triangle...

Takanori: i love asahi
Haruto: i love asahi too...

*nozomi run away from the party after seeing takanori and satsuki dancing at each other

* takanori and satsuki are both being rejected by their love thus in the end they are the one dancing at each other...

Winner: HARUTO AND ASAHI (the smile at each other while they are dancing)

Loser: takanori, satsuki and nozomi

Dude what's the point in this post? We all watched the episode we don't need a breakdown of it.
Aug 31, 2018 11:51 PM

Mar 2009
Feel bad for best girl Satsuki. She's too good for Haruto anyway.

The part with Nozomi at the end was dumb as shit lol.
Sep 1, 2018 5:14 AM

Nov 2010
9 episodes out of 12 and they are still gathering the old team members and wasting time with pointless teen angst and romance. The entire story so far could have been told in two episodes.
Sep 1, 2018 8:19 AM

Apr 2010
shiro_kai said:
EfiChan said:

How bout this?

I'm not falling for this... So unbelieveable.

Sep 1, 2018 8:48 AM

Sep 2015
EfiChan said:
shiro_kai said:

How bout this?

You should not resist, just embrace the loli world.
Sep 1, 2018 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
shiro_kai said:
EfiChan said:

You should not resist, just embrace the loli world.

Sorry to tell... I hate lolis.

Sep 2, 2018 10:33 PM
Mar 2017
ninka22 said:
The best girl won. Asahi > bitch Satsuki

Some people here are sure shallow. Since when the value of person is based on breast size?
I'm enjoying your salt so. lol
They are so cute. He made the right choice. He chose the girl he loves and always did. How is it wrong choice if they both look so happy.

This has nothing to do with breast size. Asahi is just not as appealing as Satsuki. Yeah, Satsuki is beautiful and busty I will not deny that, but she also a person who is kind, caring, and independent. Asahi is someone who constantly needs saving, protection, and someone to look after her. Those aren't really attractive qualities. Haruto and Satsuki just seem more compatible with each other. Also it wasn't established that Haruto liked Asahi in the first place, he just admitted it out of nowhere after Takanori beat it out of him. I have nothing against loli characters, but if your going to make them the romantic interest of the show, at least give the MC some repressed feelings for that character so we know early on instead of revealing those feelings late in the series. That just my two cents.
RabidfoxSep 2, 2018 10:41 PM
Sep 3, 2018 2:54 AM
Jun 2011
curzon17 said:
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Nozomi walks in unexpectedly, sees her crush dancing with an old friend, and suddenly her fucking world comes crashing down? What the hell did she expect? Him to be sitting there alone, just hoping against hope she might show up? That reaction is the lamest thing i've seen in a while. But then, this series isn't all that good anyway.

And Asahi is annoying af. She's dead and, mentally, she is six years younger than all the rest of them, meaning she's 9 or something. So Haruto being with her is just fucking cringey.
it been implied by those red memories that she alive and not death
Sep 3, 2018 2:26 PM
May 2017
EfiChan said:
SNDT said:

It seems that many, like me, agree that Haruto is making a bad choice.
Dude, what's his problem? Satsuki is an amazing girl! How did he not choose her? In fact, she is so cool and looked so beautiful in her dress. I continue rooting for her.

DarkwindJR said:
shiro_kai said:

No! ever seen AnoHana?

As I predicted and said in episode 6, Nozomi would be in love with Takanori.
With this we conclude that the Nozomi is equivalent to Tsuruko in anohana that is in love with Yukiatsu.

Sep 4, 2018 8:10 AM

May 2013
[quote=darkdevildeath][quote=EfiChan message=55585739][quote=SNDT message=55585254]
Crashmatt said:

DarkwindJR said:

No! ever seen AnoHana?

As I predicted and said in episode 6, Nozomi would be in love with Takanori.
With this we conclude that the Nozomi is equivalent to Tsuruko in anohana that is in love with Yukiatsu.

Yeah Takanori is Yukiatsu while Nozom is Tsurukoi. Clive is Poppo, Satsuki is Anaru, Haruto is Jintan and Asahi is Menma
DarkwindJRSep 4, 2018 8:14 AM
Sep 7, 2018 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
Crashmatt said:

SHES FUCKING DATA! Jesus this show is irritating. Meanwhile here comes Nozomi..."he must be here" NO SHIT.

Jesus this show is terrible.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 11, 2018 7:37 PM

Oct 2008
Oh a melodrama episode!
so Nozomi is the one who likes Takanori...
oh such wrong timing of login of Nozomi!
3/5.

Sep 12, 2018 9:21 AM

Dec 2014
I felt bad for Nozomi in the end. .her heart broken and then trouble followed
Sep 23, 2018 9:41 AM
Mar 2017
Nanii !? As it was not fulfilled the "before the doubt, the most bust,y" !?
Fools! They altered the natural order of things! xD
P.S. It really looked very cute Satsuki with that dress !, and that they were in the game!
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 6, 2018 2:09 PM
Jan 2016
why all the people bringing the lolly thing here, it isn't about loli but that she is dead and our dickhead mc is a real girl for a dead girl.

i guess this explains the low population of Japan.
"2D all the way " i guess
Oct 29, 2018 1:19 AM

Oct 2009
All I can say is .. Everyone in this anime is fucking persistent with their childhood love.
Didn't contact/ meet up for 6 years, but still in love with the same person when meet again ..and not even giving another person a single chance.
Oct 31, 2018 12:16 PM

Jan 2012
I just came here to say why no pick Satsuki since she has better body,bust and personality. Better in everything than the loli.
Koolman511Oct 31, 2018 12:26 PM

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 16, 2018 6:35 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Really nice development but that ending was a bit sad... hoped for a better romance connection there though. But well this does pretty much remind me of Anohana.
Dec 28, 2018 9:31 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the show is over the place again. They just need to go after the enemy or do something productive rather than waste time in a pointless drama.

I knew that when Nozomi saw Takanori dancing with Satsuki there would be a Gamers-level misunderstanding.

It's hilarious that Haruto and Takanori are fighting over a dead girl in front of her grave LMAO

Also, Haruto is another pedo.

1/5
NurguburuDec 28, 2018 9:37 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 25, 2019 11:58 AM
Apr 2018
Funny here is that everyone Thinks asahi never Aged in the game.
It surly Looks like it, BUT they said in episode 1 that everyone in the group changed their appearence in the game.
They all Looked older than in their real Lifes 6 years ago und they all look like they never Aged in the game.
Just because someone has small breasts und geberelly isnt tall doesnt mean the Person is 6 years old.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 3 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 12, 2018

6 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

25 by Punkero »»
Apr 17, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

14 by Anderson_22 »»
Jun 28, 2023 3:07 PM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

91 by tony328 »»
Nov 14, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

9 by frederico666 »»
Aug 12, 2022 1:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.