Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2018 10:09 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode caught me off guard since I was expecting the same old performance once again so was really pumped when they did a Prism Act together. The song itself was pretty energetic,actually hadn't realized it's the ED which I had been skipping prior to this.

Screenshot & full scene:

Jul 20, 2021 2:23 PM
Feb 2018
Never watched Aurora Dream, not sure what to feel about the evil looking guy near the end. Didn't expect PreRhythm to have a villain. Yunsu seems to be hiding something too.
Jan 27, 10:59 PM

Nov 2022
prizmmy's performance was super cute this episode, although they performed the same song and did the same jumps as usual ⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖ i really enjoyed their prism act and didn't expect it to be with the ending theme either. i thought the prism act was super cool and suited the group a lot (∩˃ω˂∩) i'm glad they could finally do it together~ and win the tournament together ♡

honestly, i didnt expect preRhythm dear my future to have such an 'evil' villain towards the end. i don't really understand what's happening with that yet but i'm nervous to see what's gonna happen anyway ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა yunsu is definitely up to something as well, also nervous to see what that will be as well. (๑-﹏-๑) what's the big deal with the symphonia boots anyway? ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 13 Discussion

Yorusigh - Dec 28, 2018

1 by yuanya »»
Jan 27, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 6 Discussion

kagamine-rin - Dec 12, 2016

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 26, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 1 Discussion

FallenEntity - Oct 15, 2017

4 by yuanya »»
Jan 25, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 46 Discussion

Yorusigh - Jan 4, 2019

0 by Yorusigh »»
Jan 4, 2019 4:33 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 38 Discussion

Yorusigh - Jan 2, 2019

0 by Yorusigh »»
Jan 2, 2019 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.