Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2018 5:20 AM
May 2016
haydnwright said:
vietthai96 said:

Power scaling, no no this not Dragon Ball. This is kenjutsu fight, almost all Toji is on the same level of "power", Noro dopping somewhat make them stronger but not to much, except in Yomi's case which she inject herself with 8 noro vial like crazy but she lost her sanity and her skills still the same, and it is unstable as well, the matter is skills. The Elite Guard aside from Yume, pretty much pressure the main girls all the time, those main girls just outwit them in critical moment.

"this is not Dragon Ball" I stopped reading there.
Kanami is literally a female Goku - Super excited/happy all the time, loves fighting and fighting other styles, gets distracted easily by enjoying the fight too much and diverts from her actual objective (happens in this very episode), NAKAMA moments etc etc etc. I could go on and on but it's not worth it.
This is Dragon Ball/Any battle Shounen ever but with a female coat of paint.

Kanami is somewhat similar to Goku doesn't mean the series power mechanic is similar to Dragon Ball, like i said, every Toji have the same level of strength, special abilities like Utsushi or Jin'i is from okatana, without okatana they are just normal girl. So the matter is who have better skill, not who have higher level of power. Yeah there are some girls who can have slightly better physical, but that not matter much, unless a Toji decide to ram 8 vial of Noro in herself like Yomi in ep 6, but the cost is the user sanity, so it not so much of a "power-up"
Mar 31, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Yume, she had to accept the noro to survive and now she is dying.
Apr 3, 2018 8:51 AM
May 2016
bittersweetlove said:
Poor Yume, she had to accept the noro to survive and now she is dying.

Well the Noro only give her ability to return back to normal activities, bring her out from bedridden, it not prolong her life.
Oct 12, 2018 11:38 AM

Jun 2017
Why did Tsubakoro have to die. After the battle with Kaoru and Ellen. I constantly yelled inside my head for her to stop. "Stop! Just stop and rest Yume! Don't, don't do it!" And then her backstory showed, which broke my heart even more. Then she just sat beside the tree.... I tried to tell myself that this is a "Friendly" anime. She wouldn't really die. Then she did. I just finished watching SukaSuka last week. Damn this feels.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 10, 2018 1:55 AM

Dec 2012
She attacked Kanami.
Mai!!!!!!!
You focking Kemono Friend. How dare you sneak attack Mai!
Dat Mai upskirt.
Dat flashback.
She dead?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 31, 2019 9:43 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
That death scene hit me like a ton of bricks, and I hated that girl.
Jul 23, 2021 3:51 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent episode.

Kanami & Hiyori vs. Maki & Suzuka was awesome.

Poor Yume. She have had such a tragic life.

SerafosMar 13, 3:09 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.