Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2009 8:44 PM
Aug 2009
Make you want to smash her face in? xD Its weird because i didnt feel that way toward that other girl even though i disliked her as well. I forget her name but its the lead girl who has her hair curled... the immature gang leader xD yeah. I was just wondering if I was alone or not lol.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 18, 2009 5:32 AM

Aug 2009
you are never alone in this topic! XD
she's the worst. she's totally a hypocrite and she jumps into conclusions way way~ to fast.

there's something seriosuly wrong with her, being somewhat neutral? so that everybody will "like" her?
acting like the crybaby and gentle type so that people would believe her first or pity her?l it's crap. dead shit. *shrugs*

and well...

Sep 19, 2009 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
I know.... i hate how she acts so nice and try to make maria look as if she's the mean one...

M U S I C
Sep 20, 2009 11:48 PM

Aug 2009
me too.
i thought that she was not like the other girls in the class who always bully Maria..
but i was wrong..
she is worst than ayu.
and if i had a classmate like her, i don't want her to be her friend~
always crying, and crying, and crying!
geez~ she pisses me off!

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 21, 2009 5:59 PM
Aug 2009
lol thank god im not alone on this one. shes soooo annoying. blah. and her devotion to the teacher/class is a little creepy o__o anyone else notice that?
Sep 25, 2009 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
Oh gyooosh. I think just about everybody whos read the last 3 chapters wants to punch her face in, lock her in a trash compactor, and get maria to try to save her, thus making her mentally unstable at the sight of her face and not even capable to be anything other than a comatose vegetable!!!

Did any of that make sense, or did it just seem like an unorganized rant? =^^;=

But seriously, shes a character that is not needed(much less wanted) in any series you can think of!

Anybody agree to the last comment, you know the one that made sense?

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Sep 25, 2009 7:52 PM

Aug 2009
finally!!! atopic about that b!@#

i never liked from the begining!! idont think anyone does!! :\
i would defenatly want to smash her face!!
the way shes alway smileing!! and like when she

damn i cant stand her!! -________________-

nicknames are fun !!?

Sep 27, 2009 8:47 AM

Sep 2009
She was just too nice it was suspicious! after what she tried to do to my poor little maria i wanted to just stab her. If she tries anything else i will send her back to the hospital!
Sep 28, 2009 8:30 PM
Aug 2009
At first when she was introduced into the series I was thinking that she was someone who was formerly bullied or w/e... I dunno why lol. xD Now that I think back on it, it doesnt really make sense since she was excited to go back to school. lol. :P Oh well. I hope something happens to her. Too bad Kanda is a nice guy, I wouldnt mind him crushing her ^______^
Nov 2, 2009 11:35 PM

Feb 2009
She's just not a nice person. @_@.
Maybe she has some sort of childhood trauma that caused her to be like this? Or maybe her crush on Kanda is her motivation against Maria.

Still, I like the way this manga doesn't just have them make up and have a nice friendship...the conflict makes it much more exciting. Although you really do want to just rip Hana's hair out for being such a evil little twit. x3
Nov 10, 2009 12:00 PM

Aug 2009
WAAA i really really really hate her .. she is such a cheecy bitch :< .. man i hate people who do mean things behind someone others back to make herself look good .. it piss me of sooo damn much .. i want to put my middlefingers in her eyes -__-**

soo but in short i think there is someone in this manga who is even much more worse than her .. its just my opinion so .. ... i think the FUCKING TEACHER JUST HAS TO DIE !!!!!
i have no words to discribe his cruelness and his way always picking on maria and always sabotating everything just make me wanna let him have a painful death -___-******
ConnybaumJun 4, 2010 3:46 PM

badge:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » kanda or megu?

barcode - Sep 21, 2009

16 by Maskonna »»
Jan 16, 2011 11:41 PM

» Megu- chan's got a secreeet...

yukinothekoneko - Sep 25, 2009

5 by Connybaum »»
Apr 4, 2010 12:31 PM

» hiring club officers~

barcode - Oct 25, 2009

4 by Connybaum »»
Jan 2, 2010 7:02 AM

» Didnt see that coming...

yukinothekoneko - Dec 25, 2009

1 by Connybaum »»
Dec 31, 2009 4:58 AM

» post your maria pictureees!

barcode - Oct 2, 2009

3 by lufflee »»
Oct 15, 2009 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.