Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2018 11:53 PM

Aug 2014
I was looking up the episodes in Chinese on youtube, and at first, I thought that there was no way that it could be the same anime... but it was. After looking on MAL, I came to the realization that they must have switched animation studios... but it's decreased the animation quality? Anyone find that its the same? (IDK, maybe I'm watching an older adaption -- but I'm unaware of any)

Mar 19, 2018 2:53 AM

Jun 2017
TheExplorer said:
I was looking up the episodes in Chinese on youtube, and at first, I thought that there was no way that it could be the same anime... but it was. After looking on MAL, I came to the realization that they must have switched animation studios... but it's decreased the animation quality? Anyone find that its the same? (IDK, maybe I'm watching an older adaption -- but I'm unaware of any)

I watched the third season in Chinese it is the third season your watching, its just that they changed the animation like you said and they're also putting in different things than from the original source material, which even confused me a bit. I would recommend reading the manhwa instead since its a much more linear story and is much farther than the anime is.
May 12, 2018 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
I watched the anime and read the manga.
At the beginning i was curious but then i got captivated.
I couldn't wait for the (slow) release of both anime and manga, so i found that both anime and manga are the adaption of the novel "Bringing the Nation's Husband Home".
The web novel is complete and fully published, part is free, part is for a fee (very cheap anyway).
I already reached chapter 649 of 920 and i cannot stop reading it.
If you cannot wait to know what happens to Lu Jinnian and Qiao Anhao, then i strongly recommend to read the novel "Bringing the Nation's Husband Home" at webnovel.com

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Feb 12, 2020

5 by bunny_donut »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Feb 4, 2020

2 by Belly14 »»
Sep 19, 2022 2:43 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Feb 16, 2020

5 by Purplehyacinth01 »»
Aug 20, 2021 4:51 PM

» Where can I watch 3rd and 4th season?

Berrytae - Aug 19, 2020

3 by MacchiaStella »»
May 19, 2021 10:55 AM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Feb 15, 2020

0 by Silent_Four-Eyes »»
Feb 15, 2020 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.