Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2018 3:36 PM

Jan 2018
This is the official member card request thread for yaoi manga club's members! It'll open now temporarily and it'll just very few card options but members that are active on the group chat on discord liked them.
It'll be open from now until Sunday, as I will be on a hiatus after that because of exams and school. It'll open again some time later and it'll be way better with more options, I promise!

In case you don't know what a member card is: a card can be used to decorate your bio or your signature, or anything you'd want to decorate.

Here's the options you can choose from:

I can deliver your card to you either as a reply on this thread or by PMing you. I'm new to both making cards and delivering them so bear with me.

To request a member card you just have to reply to this thread. Your reply should look like this:

Username:
Number of card:
Where you want it delivered:

Please request only one card and use it when you get it. If you want it redone because of any mistakeor have changed your username after getting it delivered reply to this thread with the form above but with a note that says what you want changed. You won't come off as rude or anything like that so don't be scared, I really don't mind.

Your card will be delivered to you after 72 hours at most. I'll make it as soon as I can.

Note that I made this thread in a hurry as it's almost 2 am and I'm sleepy. I'll edit it and make it less messy and maybe edit any spelling or grammar mistakes. Thanks for your patience.

symeon_aApr 15, 2018 12:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 10, 2018 5:11 PM
Nov 2017
username - Fujoshi Queen
number of card - 01
Delivered - Discord? If that is not an option email (I'll send it too you privately)

Thanks! :p
- Fujoshi Queen 👑 ❤
Apr 11, 2018 2:30 PM

Dec 2016
Username: Nedu
Number of card: 5
Delivered: Discord/MAL

Thanks for your work.
Gg
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Yaoi Webtoon?

Voki - Aug 17, 2018

1 by Voki »»
Aug 17, 2018 9:58 AM

Sticky: » Yaoi Book Club

Voki - Apr 11, 2018

4 by Lil-Bit »»
May 23, 2018 3:00 PM

Poll: » First yaoi manga you bought?

Voki - May 9, 2018

1 by Marimo »»
May 12, 2018 2:16 AM

» What got you into yaoi?

Fujoshi_Ara - Jan 28, 2018

7 by Nemurasan »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:52 AM

» What anime characters you would like to see in a Yaoi?

Yukiato - Mar 22, 2018

3 by Voki »»
Apr 10, 2018 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.