Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 23, 2018 11:14 PM
Feb 2017
Well, I've never started a forum post before, but I just thought I'd do so because no one else has done one for this yet.

In all honesty, I'm quite glad that there is a recap episode this week for Grancrest Senki. I'm not planning on watching it but it would at least give me a break from watching this anime. This is quite helpful since Saturday (here in Australia) is the biggest air date for Winter 2018 anime. I've got lots of others to catch up on.

And more importantly, a recap episode here makes so much more sense than Beatless, which is having its 2nd recap episode already. What the actual heck?

Anyway, how are you finding this anime so far? To me, it's alright but it feels like the anime is tackling way more than it can handle. I wouldn't disagree for considering it a bit of clusterf**k. Still, I've seen worse this season. ^_^
Mar 23, 2018 11:42 PM
Sep 2015
There's a phrase that say 'your opinion is never the only one on internet' but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who love Milza, as a lover.
Mar 23, 2018 11:55 PM
Feb 2017
phantomfandom said:
There's a phrase that say 'your opinion is never the only one on internet' but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who love Milza, as a lover.

Milza's the badass dude who dresses like a nomad right?
He's an interesting character I will admit, but goddamn he is broken as hell.
But I guess it clearly shows that he is capable of turning the tide of the battle all on his own. ^_^
Mar 24, 2018 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
I like grancrest senki. The battles are decent. The characters are fine. And the mc did confess which anime protags barely do these days.
And i really like milza was well. Sure his actions can be seen as disgusting but i feel like like his every action has some movtive behind them. He want the world to be united right? Please dont tell me its just that he wants war and to fight battles just for the sake of it like most villains.

However, its biggest problem is its pacing. There are so many characters and countries. I barely remeember any of their names. Also, because of this rush, i cant really get invested in the charactes or the battles. I feel like if they had slowed the pace the series wouldve been far better.But alas, its liike this. I started this series with the excuse that its my ''shitty seasonal fantasy anime'' but its honestly alot better than i thought and i hope it continues to improve.
Mar 24, 2018 10:34 AM
Mar 2016
Watta waste of episode.
Mar 24, 2018 10:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Mar 25, 2018 4:12 AM

Jan 2013
Does this .5 counts on the total 24 episode? wth if it is expect rushed things and another .5 episode on other half. mygawd OTL it feels like a total 22 episode if it happens. Haha
Mar 26, 2018 3:41 AM

Oct 2008
wasted my time on this recap.

Mar 27, 2018 10:58 AM

Mar 2009
I want it to end.
Soon.
But, I know I've got about 12 more weeks of this hell.
I've watched so much of it now, that my own code of how I watch things, won't let me just drop this mess.

#1) They've killed off a number of the characters I really liked (Lord Villar(sp?)Constance and Margaret Odius), Or could have liked if they had been focused on a bit more (the mage killed beside that mirror gun on top of the castle by the chick with the axe, and the blonde mage who drank the poison.)

#2) Are focusing on characters I don't give a damn about (Milza). Instead of characters I care about (Alexis, Theo, Siluca, the werewolves, David, Irvin and nearly everyone on their side).

#3) Turning other characters I liked, into a confused hot mess (Marrine & Alexis).

All in the course of 2-3 or so episodes...... So, I'm not thrilled with it all. I just wish theyd end it at 12 or 13 episodes so I can mark it as a 3,4 or 5 and be done with this mess.

Sorry. Hope no one takes offense with what I'm saying.
I seem to be in the minority (unless the others are keeping quiet) about my dislike of this. I staryed out REALLY liking it a LOT.

Then (I think it was episode 9 or 10,) they crushed all my hope fpr this, and in episode 11 they finished off (smashed anything left after ep #10) any small bit of lingering hope I had.
They will have to do a LOT to fix it in order to make me happy.

Marrine could have avoided ALL of this (the needless fighting, the near-rape sex with Milza, her cousin's death, ALL OF IT) by marrying Alexis and creating a task force of knights to crush any rebellion/insurgents, BEFORE all of this hell and madness started!
Mar 27, 2018 4:30 PM
Feb 2017
windeen-windy said:
I want it to end.
Soon.
I've watched so much of it now, that my own code of how I watch things, won't let me just drop this mess.

#1) They've killed off a number of the characters I really liked (Lord Villar(sp?)Constance and Margaret Odius), Or could have liked if they had been focused on a bit more (the mage killed beside that mirror gun on top of the castle by the chick with the axe, and the blonde mage who drank the poison.)

#2) Are focusing on characters I don't give a damn about (Milza). Instead of characters I care about (Alexis, Theo, Siluca, the werewolves, David, Irvin and nearly everyone on their side).

#3) Turning other characters I liked, into a confused hot mess (Marrine & Alexis).

All in the course of 2-3 or so episodes...... So, I'm not thrilled with it all. I just wish theyd end it at 12 or 13 episodes so I can mark it as a 3,4 or 5 and be done with this mess.

I seem to be in the minority (unless the others are keeping quiet) about my dislike of this. I staryed out REALLY liking it a LOT.

Then (I think it was episode 9 or 10,) they crushed all my hope fpr this, and in episode 11 they finished off (smashed anything left after ep #10) any small bit of lingering hope I had.

Marrine could have avoided ALL of this (the needless fighting, the near-rape sex with Milza, her cousin's death, ALL OF IT) by marrying Alexis and creating a task force of knights to crush any rebellion/insurgents, BEFORE all of this hell and madness started!

I don't see why Marrine needs to do what she's doing. There doesn't seem to be anyone or anything forcing her to act that way. Plus, the chaos that was supposedly the main cause of this conundrum is nowhere to be seen. It needs to start making sense in that big picture. That's the biggest priority. ^_^
Mar 27, 2018 10:06 PM

Mar 2009
Eugenefindit said:
windeen-windy said:
I want it to end.
Soon.

I don't see why Marrine needs to do what she's doing. There doesn't seem to be anyone or anything forcing her to act that way. Plus, the chaos that was supposedly the main cause of this conundrum is nowhere to be seen. It needs to start making sense in that big picture. That's the biggest priority. ^_^

Agreed. I actually keep forgetting that there are supposed to be demons and things around.
There should at least be some showing up when they are in transit between territories.
I want to watch the characters I'm interested in, as they deal with THOSE ISSUES.
Not fighting each other and/or needlessly killing and being killed by those who should be working with them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

490 by metalrain_15 »»
Aug 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.