Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2018 3:12 AM
Sep 2017
Kokoro is best girl. Plus u can see that she is clearly a waifu material cause of the way she talk about how childrens were made.(or something like that) Its hinting she wants to make babies with mitsuru in the garden. The way she carry that doll, she wants some baby dude. spoiler she had read a book about how babies were born.
NotTrying2BLazyMar 27, 2018 11:38 AM

Mar 27, 2018 3:17 AM
Oct 2016
opiktea said:
Kinda disgust me to read about it, but hats off for you OP, for being yourself..

Sure she did not like futoshi, but this is bussiness. They lived sucking on tax money and nobody reminds them of that...

Seems to me that this show hasn' t gave any consequence to any bad choices... Well of course except futoshi, and that hiro ex partner...

Lol sucking on tax money? Business? They are brainwashed to suck papa's dick and fight Klaxosaurs, none of them would want this if they grew up normally. And what money? The adults live in a damn dystopia and i bet none of them actually get paid or have a job.
Mar 27, 2018 3:23 AM
Sep 2017
opiktea said:
Kinda disgust me to read about it, but hats off for you OP, for being yourself..

Now if i may ask, what kind of evaluation did you use to claim that she is qualified to get the predicate of best girl? If you may, please elaborate...

As for my oppinion regarding her act, i think she's unwise... Dumb even... To throw a perfectly stable partner for sickly mitsuru, she almost die if not for futoshi guarding them... It's almost impulsive for her to do that. I don't deny the sexual tension and aware of their pschosexual stage, but shouldn't the officer remind them that in any way this is not a game, i mean it's life and death right? Letting them goes on military operation without following up after testing compatibility 'just once'? Yes, the commanding officer was partly at fault, but still she's dumb... Sure she did not like futoshi, but this is bussiness. They lived sucking on tax money and nobody reminds them of that...

Seems to me that this show hasn' t gave any consequence to any bad choices... Well of course except futoshi, and that hiro ex partner...
Kokoro is not a bitch who uses people for her own gain. She just think of futushi as a friend, but futushi is just forcing her and saying i want to be with u forever shit. She just had to say yes to the promise cause she doesnt want to hurt him. But if she did said no to him, then it would cause awkwardness with the both of them thus affecting there teamwork at fighting. So she had to said yes. But when the opportunity to change partnered occurred, then she just change partners cause it was already hinted at the previous episodes that she was interested in mitsuru. Im pretty sure if she knows that they are changing partners she would have said no, but she didn't know so she has to say yes to him cause she knows that it will affect there teamwork in the battlefield and ruining there friendship. Ps: this my old quote used to reply to other people, Just had to repost this so people like u can read it.
NotTrying2BLazyMar 27, 2018 3:44 AM

Mar 27, 2018 4:15 AM
Jan 2013
ipigstine said:
Lol sucking on tax money? Business? They are brainwashed to suck papa's dick and fight Klaxosaurs, none of them would want this if they grew up normally. And what money? The adults live in a damn dystopia and i bet none of them actually get paid or have a job.

The wae you put it, LOL

Adults live in dystopia? not true. Since biotechnology produced healthy clones and the setting suposedly goes with zero birthrate utopia, i believe the entertainment should get weird, it's japanese after all... And of course with cloning they got no proper pschosexual growth hence the papal aristocrat compensated with -possibly- a high end entertainmet...

wait.... is this communism? or neo-imperialism just like japanese?

ThreadFazer said:
Kokoro is not a bitch who uses people for her own gain. She just think of futushi as a friend, but futushi is just forcing her and saying i want to be with u forever shit.

I didn't even write that word, what the hell dude? i also did not deny the degrees of sexual atractions between those three

ThreadFazer said:
She just had to say yes to the promise cause she doesnt want to hurt him. But if she did said no to him, then it would cause awkwardness with the both of them thus affecting there teamwork at fighting. So she had to said yes. But when the opportunity to change partnered occurred, then she just change partners cause it was already hinted at the previous episodes that she was interested in mitsuru.

she doesn't want to hurt him, check... but, she does hurt him right?
the oficer gave them time to discuss and she said she won't shift, but.... bam, i'm sorry futoshi-kun you fat fuck, right?
because it's hinted she's interested with mitsuru? this is why she's dumb and the officer is also dumb... because on the technical aspect, is there any assurances he would not break down in the middle of battle just like with ikuno? which he did break down in the end risking the failure of the entire operation and both their life...

i mean, this thread glorifies her. for her making that decision is the best, like world would turn colorfull after that happened, but no... Mitsuru broke down in the middle of operation right at the cockpit. She and his beloved edgelord was almost dead, i mean, a clever man would chose to be safe than to be dead right?

What pisses me off, read carefully, What pisses me off was the fact that her decision proved counterproductive, but the showrunner decide to gave her no consequences... she choses a disabled pilot and does not die? i mean c'mon? just let the blood out....
ThreadFazer said:
Im pretty sure if she knows that they are changing partners she would have said no, but she didn't know so she has to say yes to him cause she knows that it will affect there teamwork in the battlefield and ruining there friendship. Ps: this my old quote used to reply to other people, Just had to repost this so people like u can read it.
yeah,sure...
Mar 27, 2018 6:35 AM
Sep 2017
opiktea said:
ipigstine said:

The wae you put it, LOL

Adults live in dystopia? not true. Since biotechnology produced healthy clones and the setting suposedly goes with zero birthrate utopia, i believe the entertainment should get weird, it's japanese after all... And of course with cloning they got no proper pschosexual growth hence the papal aristocrat compensated with -possibly- a high end entertainmet...

wait.... is this communism? or neo-imperialism just like japanese?

ThreadFazer said:
Kokoro is not a bitch who uses people for her own gain. She just think of futushi as a friend, but futushi is just forcing her and saying i want to be with u forever shit.

I didn't even write that word, what the hell dude? i also did not deny the degrees of sexual atractions between those three

ThreadFazer said:
She just had to say yes to the promise cause she doesnt want to hurt him. But if she did said no to him, then it would cause awkwardness with the both of them thus affecting there teamwork at fighting. So she had to said yes. But when the opportunity to change partnered occurred, then she just change partners cause it was already hinted at the previous episodes that she was interested in mitsuru.

she doesn't want to hurt him, check... but, she does hurt him right?
the oficer gave them time to discuss and she said she won't shift, but.... bam, i'm sorry futoshi-kun you fat fuck, right?
because it's hinted she's interested with mitsuru? this is why she's dumb and the officer is also dumb... because on the technical aspect, is there any assurances he would not break down in the middle of battle just like with ikuno? which he did break down in the end risking the failure of the entire operation and both their life...

i mean, this thread glorifies her. for her making that decision is the best, like world would turn colorfull after that happened, but no... Mitsuru broke down in the middle of operation right at the cockpit. She and his beloved edgelord was almost dead, i mean, a clever man would chose to be safe than to be dead right?

What pisses me off, read carefully, What pisses me off was the fact that her decision proved counterproductive, but the showrunner decide to gave her no consequences... she choses a disabled pilot and does not die? i mean c'mon? just let the blood out....
ThreadFazer said:
Im pretty sure if she knows that they are changing partners she would have said no, but she didn't know so she has to say yes to him cause she knows that it will affect there teamwork in the battlefield and ruining there friendship. Ps: this my old quote used to reply to other people, Just had to repost this so people like u can read it.
yeah,sure...
I have another old quote for you pls read. Bro the point is that they are children who lacks understanding about love and emotions, so its no brainer that they are gonna make mistakes. Futushi also made a mistake not noing what his partner really feels about her, thus forcing her to answer a pretty hard question. Im pretty sure kokoro feels regret, but at the same time happiness cause she was partnerd with someone she likes. Just think of this, you have the opportunity to have a brand new toy that is perfect and it has everything u want. But at the same time u accidentally broke the toy of ur friend. So you feel sad that u broke ur friends toy, but at the same time u know that ur gonna have ur very own toy. So the happiness just conquered her regret. I know its bad that he choose happiness over regret. But u cant blame her, its her "first time experiencing" this things. Surely when she gets older she will understand it more. These are kids who are learning about life and love bro.

Mar 27, 2018 7:12 AM
Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
I have another old quote for you pls read. Bro the point is that they are children who lacks understanding about love and emotions, so its no brainer that they are gonna make mistakes. Futushi also made a mistake not noing what his partner really feels about her, thus forcing her to answer a pretty hard question. Im pretty sure kokoro feels regret, but at the same time happiness cause she was partnerd with someone she likes. Just think of this, you have the opportunity to have a brand new toy that is perfect and it has everything u want. But at the same time u accidentally broke the toy of ur friend. So you feel sad that u broke ur friends toy, but at the same time u know that ur gonna have ur very own toy. So the happiness just conquered her regret. I know its bad that he choose happiness over regret. But u cant blame her, its her "first time experiencing" this things. Surely when she gets older she will understand it more. These are kids who are learning about life and love bro.

You didn't even read that i've considered their psychosexual stage? It means that i know they are teenagers, in puberty, sexually impulsive...

You can't blame her for making that decision? Sure i can, especially when she rode an expensive robot that happened to be publicly funded. Also because her decision almost causing damages on property and assets blowing up an entire plantation... That was sound enough?

Alright let's blame the officer then... So, according to yout argument, she goes with her emotion rather than her reason? Then at least we could set on agreement that she's dumb? Automaticly rendering her unqualified to be the best hoe?
opikteaMar 27, 2018 7:20 AM
Mar 27, 2018 7:22 AM
Sep 2017
opiktea said:
ThreadFazer said:

You didn't even read that i've considered their psychosexual stage? It means that i know they are teenagers, in puberty, sexually impulsive...

You can't blame her for making that decision? Sure i can, especially when she rode an expensive robot that happened to be publicly funded. Also because her decision almost causing damages on property and assets blowing up an entire plantation... That was sound enough?

Alright let's blame the officer then... So, according to yout argument, she goes with her emotion rather than her reason? Then at least we could set on agreement that she's dumb? Automaticly rendering her unqualified to be the best hoe?
Bro they are children who lacks understanding about about love and human emotions. So you have to understand that they will make mistakes eventually. Plus this is good for futoshi to make him realize that love its not all happyness and it would make him stronger. This anime portrays the story of real life teenage drama. The message is not all you love, will love you back. Thats just life bro sometimes u lose, sometimes u win. Thats it.

Mar 27, 2018 7:36 AM
Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
Bro they are children who lacks understanding about about love and human emotions. So you have to understand that they will make mistakes eventually. Plus this is good for futoshi to make him realize that love its not all happyness and it would make him stronger. This anime portrays the story of real life teenage drama.

Yeah yeah, they make mistake... All made mistakes, but only futoshi got punished for overly trusting his partner, while mitsuru, kokoro, and ikuno did not die because of their mistakes and shutting down a military vehicle mid battle... You seem to live in disney world, while making mistake you disregard the consequences... See? It's unequal right? Futoshi get what's coming for being annoying and creepy, but mitsuru? For being an edge lord got a new girl? Tell me if you think this resemble life? Cmon, be an edge lord and see if woman liked it!
ThreadFazer said:
The message is not all you love, will love you back. Thats just life bro sometimes u lose, sometimes u win. Thats it.
spare me your preaching... Please...
Mar 27, 2018 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
opiktea said:
ThreadFazer said:
Bro they are children who lacks understanding about about love and human emotions. So you have to understand that they will make mistakes eventually. Plus this is good for futoshi to make him realize that love its not all happyness and it would make him stronger. This anime portrays the story of real life teenage drama.

Yeah yeah, they make mistake... All made mistakes, but only futoshi got punished for overly trusting his partner, while mitsuru, kokoro, and ikuno did not die because of their mistakes and shutting down a military vehicle mid battle... You seem to live in disney world, while making mistake you disregard the consequences... See? It's unequal right? Futoshi get what's coming for being annoying and creepy, but mitsuru? For being an edge lord got a new girl? Tell me if you think this resemble life? Cmon, be an edge lord and see if woman liked it!
ThreadFazer said:
The message is not all you love, will love you back. Thats just life bro sometimes u lose, sometimes u win. Thats it.
your post reeks jealousy. are you really that jealous for mitsuru getting girls before you do?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 27, 2018 7:43 AM

Jan 2013
GangsterCat said:
opiktea said:

your post reeks jealousy. are you really that jealous for mitsuru getting girls before you do?

That's a good point you're making Gangster Cat.

Still though, for the purposes of this show, I think they're just trying to say that Kokoro and Futoshi weren't working out for... Kokoro reasons and THAT'S a thing that happens in real life.

You can't deny that it'll make futoshi into a better person.
Mar 27, 2018 7:46 AM
Jan 2013
GangsterCat said:
really? You're unable to tell that this show failed to suspend my disbelief?
Mar 27, 2018 7:58 AM
Jan 2013
TitanAnteus said:

Still though, for the purposes of this show, I think they're just trying to say that Kokoro and Futoshi weren't working out for... Kokoro reasons and THAT'S a thing that happens in real life.

Fine by me, just the way story goes was too easy... Taken for granted... Last week, (who's the loud kid again?) makes goro traped inside kloxaur. The officer, much less the loud kid didn't even introspect themself, i mean cmon man? At the end of the day, still nobody dies... No consequences of taken action. That episode and this one, just broke the immersion, the depth of world i personaly expect...

And here i am, merely offering my disagreememt for the proposition that she's the best girl...
Mar 27, 2018 8:39 AM
Sep 2017
opiktea said:
GangsterCat said:
really? You're unable to tell that this show failed to suspend my disbelief?
lol im starting to feel that u are the embodiment of futoshi. you hate mitsuru so much for being edgy right? cmon that guy had a rough past, he almost "died" for a friend that betrayed him (even tho he didnt, but besides that) So..mitsuru and kokoro made mistakes right?? So the consequence should be Death?? that seems a bit to much for a bunch of teenagers with issues. What kind of policy are you doing here, death because she broke someone's heart? Ill tell you this if you where running for a political position, i would 100% not vote you. Let see..mitsuru already had a sad and miserable life, so i thinks thats more of then enough for a consequence for him. Without kokoro im pretty sure mitsuru would have died because of his sickness but kokoro helps him and she gives him strength to move on, thus healing his sickness. And kokoro, we know she made some questionable mistakes and i agreed to that. but as i said its normal for this people to make mistakes cause of how they were born bro, they grow without not knowing what love and the emotional impact in can deal with people. Kokoro as a women grew without doing what she wants, she was always following orders and helping people around, while not doing the things she ever wanted. as the opportunity came and we all know she was interested with mitsuru (hinted at the previous episode) so she eventually did it, and im sure thats the first time she ever did something for herself and not for others. So give the girl a break, she was enduring a lot of stuff to keep people happy around her. And that as punishment is enough to me. I think this would developed her as a character and as a women with freedom to choose his destiny.

Mar 27, 2018 8:42 AM

Jan 2013
opiktea said:
TitanAnteus said:

Fine by me, just the way story goes was too easy... Taken for granted... Last week, (who's the loud kid again?) makes goro traped inside kloxaur. The officer, much less the loud kid didn't even introspect themself, i mean cmon man? At the end of the day, still nobody dies... No consequences of taken action. That episode and this one, just broke the immersion, the depth of world i personaly expect...

And here i am, merely offering my disagreememt for the proposition that she's the best girl...
Lol that's for sure. They both made a mistake. I don't think most of the comentors actually think she's best girl.
Mar 27, 2018 9:14 AM
Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
lol im starting to feel that u are the embodiment of futoshi. you hate mitsuru so much for being edgy right? cmon that guy had a rough past, he almost "died" for a friend that betrayed him (even tho he didnt, but besides that)

Fine, you're free to percieve me as such, but mitsuru had rough past? Where does this come from? Fanfic? Everyone got a rough past, genericly full of smile todler...
ThreadFazer said:
so..mitsuru and kokoro made mistakes right?? So the consequence should be Death?? that seems a bit to much for a bunch of teenagers with issues. What kind of policy are you doing here, death because she broke someone's heart?

Do you even read my post? Because mistakes in war cost death... Not because i hate them. It only make senses that they would get killed playing around in war zone, instead getting some lovely butt spanking...
ThreadFazer said:
Ill tell you this if you where running for a political position, i would 100% not vote you.

Sure... Are you trying to make me feel bad about myself?
ThreadFazer said:
Let see..mitsuru already had a sad and miserable life, so i thinks thats more of then enough for a consequence for him. Without kokoro im pretty sure mitsuru would have died because of his sickness but kokoro helps him and she gives him strength to move on, thus healing his sickness.

Mitsuru is miserable? I don't know how the screenwriter did it, but it seems to work on you... Somebody in panic attack healed in 2 minutes talking in cockpit, sure then..
ThreadFazer said:

And kokoro, we know she made some questionable mistakes and i agreed to that. but as i said its normal for this people to make mistakes cause of how they were born bro, they grow without not knowing what love and the emotional impact in can deal with people.

Again? Cmon man, i already agreed with this, stop...
ThreadFazer said:

Kokoro as a women grew without doing what she wants, she was always following orders and helping people around, while not doing the things she ever wanted.

Helping people around? Really? You paint her like a saint, the only distinguished quality of her personality is politeness, in a sense 'just nice'
ThreadFazer said:
as the opportunity came and we all know she was interested with mitsuru (hinted at the previous episode) so she eventually did it, and im sure thats the first time she ever did something for herself and not for others. So give the girl a break, she was enduring a lot of stuff to keep people happy around her. And that as punishment is enough to me. I think this would developed her as a character and as a women with freedom to choose his destiny.
Trying to make people happy? I dissagree, by the sense of self she tried to satisfy herself for gaining an image of a nice girl... It's called vanity... Placing oneself above other people... Freedom to choose her destiny? But, papa won't let her go that easy....
Mar 27, 2018 10:05 AM
Nov 2016
Kokoro fought for her own path. It was imperfect, it was messy. But to paint her as some 'thot' for it is ridiculous.

She couldn't put a stop to Futoshi's overbearing advances that's her fault and she didn't handle it well. But it is a flaw that is understandable and not some uncaring evil. She likes Mitsuru, they've been building that up for a while. And she's sympathetic to him which Mitsuru interprets as pity. She is a meek agreeable girl who is bad at confrontation. It took her a while and an opportunity not available to her before to stand up for herself.

As for the suggestion she does this to elevate herself somehow, that's just ridiculous. Futoshi was the white night who as she herself says tries so hard to carry her burden. He puts her on a pedestal. All that combined probably made her feel suffocated. But for a manipulative bitch this would be quiet a comfortable position.

Instead she went for the outsider who was failing hard at the time. Who needed her instead of carrying her. And she fought hard for the relationship with the one she wanted. I can't hate her for this, faults or no.

I do feel bad for Futoshi. But at the same time even though he doesn't know any better he could have been more perceptive and could have read the mood better. For Kokoro especially, asking her for her feelings the way he did is the worse way possible. He put her in an awkward position which was galvanizing her to tell him what he wanted to hear given her personality and their position as assigned partners.
Mar 27, 2018 10:38 AM
Oct 2017
TitanAnteus said:
bitchassdarius said:

hiro's thing about being worthless was only with respect to the fact that he didn't have a partner, and that whole idea was solved with 02. vice versa, 02's trust thing only existed as a problem to be solved by hiro, in essence they were written to solve each other's problems. your description of ichigo is in relation to hiro and goro only exists as a romantic foil to hiro. zorome is probably the oddball out which is why his solo episode actually explored the world around the characters. notice how everyone else's development was in an episode about the team as a whole.

I'm saying those are their character traits though. Even when Hiro could die when piloting with 02 he still went with it. That has nothing to do with 02, but his need to be useful.

02's distrust of adults is a defining character trait, written not to just be solved by hiro. With or without hiro, she distrusts the adults.

Ichigo's desire to be a competent leader yes does relate to Hiro, but you can replace Hiro with anyone and it'd still be the same. She doesn't want to be leader, but she has to be one and she's trying to deal with that, while dealing with her personal life. The way she handles that predicament is wholly unique to her.

Gobro on the surface looks like his problem is related to the other characters, but if you switch out the characters with anyone else, he'd still have that same third-wheel mentality he has. The problem is endemic to him and how he sees his relationship with people so it's a character trait.

those aren't character traits though. hiro only exists in relation to how he's developing his relationship with 02. there are no scenes of just him developing on his own. notice how in the past like 6 episodes he barely appears unless it's in a scene with 02? that's because he's not a character by himself unless he's interacting with 02 or his relationship with 02. vice-versa with 02.

ichigo is literally just the childhood friend archetype, but for some reason she's also the leader. her main narrative is "moving on" from hiro, she only serves as a romantic plot device. ichigo's introduction is defined in relation to hiro, and she hasn't progressed since then.

what you say about goro is just wrong. there's been no scenes to prove your point exactly because he only matters w.r.t ichigo and hiro. there's been no "third wheel" scenes with him and other characters besides those two, so what you're saying is your own wishful speculation, i'm going based off information actually offered by the show.

compare any of these characters to the two leads in koi wa ameagari, both of who actually exist as entities apart from the romance between them.
bitchassdariusMar 27, 2018 10:42 AM
Mar 27, 2018 11:19 AM
Sep 2017
fedos said:
Kokoro fought for her own path. It was imperfect, it was messy. But to paint her as some 'thot' for it is ridiculous.

She couldn't put a stop to Futoshi's overbearing advances that's her fault and she didn't handle it well. But it is a flaw that is understandable and not some uncaring evil. She likes Mitsuru, they've been building that up for a while. And she's sympathetic to him which Mitsuru interprets as pity. She is a meek agreeable girl who is bad at confrontation. It took her a while and an opportunity not available to her before to stand up for herself.

As for the suggestion she does this to elevate herself somehow, that's just ridiculous. Futoshi was the white night who as she herself says tries so hard to carry her burden. He puts her on a pedestal. All that combined probably made her feel suffocated. But for a manipulative bitch this would be quiet a comfortable position.

Instead she went for the outsider who was failing hard at the time. Who needed her instead of carrying her. And she fought hard for the relationship with the one she wanted. I can't hate her for this, faults or no.

I do feel bad for Futoshi. But at the same time even though he doesn't know any better he could have been more perceptive and could have read the mood better. For Kokoro especially, asking her for her feelings the way he did is the worse way possible. He put her in an awkward position which was galvanizing her to tell him what he wanted to hear given her personality and their position as assigned partners.
i totally agree 100% 😁

Mar 27, 2018 10:50 PM
Jan 2013
fedos said:

this is quite reasonable...
fedos said:

not quite ridiculous, it's basically the same. Concerning her 'self' being a nice girl gave her a self satisfaction and fulfill her maternal instinct. if we should go by your premise, mitsuru's edginess tickles her maternal instinct too, seeing her purpose of self as maternal image, fulfilling her wish to be as she want herself to be... Hence self satisfaction... that's why she's attracted to him, i agree... Not manipulative, it's a little more adequate to call her impulsive?
Mar 28, 2018 5:15 AM
Mar 2018
I just made this new account to say thank you. A lot of my friends don't really believe me but from my pov I really don't see anything wrong from what she did. I mean, she--..... I'm just using my phone. I can't make a long ass comment because it's tiring. But, after knowing someone had the same idea as I am really makes me happy.
Mar 28, 2018 9:41 AM
Aug 2016
Tf? People actually hate Kokoro for what she’s done?? Personally she’s my best girl. Kind and caring which somehow came out as slutty and a liar to other people??? I don’t get humans these days
Mar 28, 2018 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
The fat kid is creepy and she has a thing for mitsuri so she decided to do shuffle. No other reasons. The End
Mar 28, 2018 10:30 AM

Sep 2016
ItzPikachuGirl said:
Tf? People actually hate Kokoro for what she’s done?? Personally she’s my best girl. Kind and caring which somehow came out as slutty and a liar to other people??? I don’t get humans these days
They are just jealous that they will never do this with her

CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 28, 2018 11:58 AM
Aug 2016
GangsterCat said:
ItzPikachuGirl said:

It’s okay man. We’re all jealous.
Mar 28, 2018 12:05 PM
Feb 2008
Thank you for this post. I completely agree with you.
Mar 28, 2018 2:43 PM

Jan 2013
Lirina said:

You didn't link anyone?
Mar 30, 2018 4:31 AM
Feb 2008
TitanAnteus said:
Lirina said:

You didn't link anyone?

Sorry, was referring to OP! :P
Mar 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Dec 2017
Kumi from Hajime no Ippo is better than her tbh.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Mar 30, 2018 6:50 PM

Sep 2011
Okay I just finished watching episode 11 and I find this Kokoro hate hilarious as fuck, if there is.

In fact, she has a good characterization, I don't know if it's safe to say that her character is realistic but that's what I see.

Bless to you, OP.

Mar 30, 2018 6:57 PM

Dec 2017
GangsterCat said:
ItzPikachuGirl said:

I'm pretty sure after this ep, somebody wants her to be killed by a gundam.
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
Mar 30, 2018 8:31 PM

May 2016
Tennouji said:
Okay I just finished watching episode 11 and I find this Kokoro hate hilarious as fuck, if there is.

In fact, she has a good characterization, I don't know if it's safe to say that her character is realistic but that's what I see.

Bless to you, OP.

Thank you for the kind words.

You know, since people have been saying that this episode sent up death flags I'm going to be extremely pissed if they kill Kokoro and/or Mitsuru off in the next few episodes. Not only would it be stupid but after it would completely unfair to them after everything they've gone through. Of course, that wouldn't stop all the haters from rejoicing. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Mar 30, 2018 9:00 PM

Dec 2017
DirectorK said:
Tennouji said:

Bless to you, OP.

Thank you for the kind words.

You know, since people have been saying that this episode sent up death flags I'm going to be extremely pissed if they kill Kokoro and/or Mitsuru off in the next few episodes. Not only would it be stupid but after it would completely unfair to them after everything they've gone through. Of course, that wouldn't stop all the haters from rejoicing. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.
Well if she dies, its because she gonna die. Or maybe gay or fatso die or both die. lol it would be funny if they die from the same girl.
Mar 31, 2018 8:17 AM
Oct 2017
Kokoro is a cheating Hoe
Mar 31, 2018 9:19 AM

Jul 2014
People here be arguing about what Kokoro did and assuming she had some weird agenda when we saw that the girl is just a naive curious little pumpkin that cares for her friends.

Anyways for fun's sake, maybe she prefers emo over fat dudes, they dont exactly have a lot of choices there, and here I thought Goro would be the popular one,you know.. tall, not emo, not fat, pretty positive etc.

But for the *Why Kokoro is Best Girl* tho... maybe for you OP, and some other plebs, obvious best girl here is Mitsuru! Kokoro barely beats gay glasses girl.
-StrayMar 31, 2018 9:22 AM
Mar 31, 2018 10:41 AM

May 2016
-Stray said:
People here be arguing about what Kokoro did and assuming she had some weird agenda when we saw that the girl is just a naive curious little pumpkin that cares for her friends.

Anyways for fun's sake, maybe she prefers emo over fat dudes, they dont exactly have a lot of choices there, and here I thought Goro would be the popular one,you know.. tall, not emo, not fat, pretty positive etc.

But for the *Why Kokoro is Best Girl* tho... maybe for you OP, and some other plebs, obvious best girl here is Mitsuru! Kokoro barely beats gay glasses girl.

I wouldn't necessarily call Mitsuru emo. Brooding, yes. But not emo. An emo person would be begging for attention because he wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

And that's Ikuno(the glasses girl) you're thinking of, not Mitsuru.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Mar 31, 2018 2:54 PM

Jul 2014
DirectorK said:
-Stray said:

I wouldn't necessarily call Mitsuru emo. Brooding, yes. But not emo. An emo person would be begging for attention because he wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

And that's Ikuno(the glasses girl) you're thinking of, not Mitsuru.

Dude.. the "for fun's sake" was there for a reason, and I know who Mitsuru is, I did that on purpose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 31, 2018 6:24 PM

Aug 2017
YESSSS kokoro is best literally the best shes cute, smart and considerate shes PERFECT
Zero Two best girl? pff that bitch is eating our guy from inside out shes a monster she has no feelings
Ichigo best girl? nah shes selfish and cant think of anyone else just Hiro when he fails shes mad i mean BOI WTF
kokoro is best!
Oct 19, 2018 7:52 PM
Sep 2018
Yes, throughout the months darling in the franxx has existed, I’ve seen mountains of hatred for this sweet girl, and I’m not here for it. People project themselfs onto Futoshi SO goddamn much. If we can grant so much consideration for Futoshi’s point of view, we all can CERTAINLY do the same for my girl Kokoro. Nuances exist everywhere. Things aren’t black and white. Kokoro isn’t evil. She’s human, and we LOVE her.
Mar 8, 2019 6:04 AM
Jun 2017
opiktea said:
ThreadFazer said:
lol im starting to feel that u are the embodiment of futoshi. you hate mitsuru so much for being edgy right? cmon that guy had a rough past, he almost "died" for a friend that betrayed him (even tho he didnt, but besides that)

Fine, you're free to percieve me as such, but mitsuru had rough past? Where does this come from? Fanfic? Everyone got a rough past, genericly full of smile todler...
ThreadFazer said:
so..mitsuru and kokoro made mistakes right?? So the consequence should be Death?? that seems a bit to much for a bunch of teenagers with issues. What kind of policy are you doing here, death because she broke someone's heart?

Do you even read my post? Because mistakes in war cost death... Not because i hate them. It only make senses that they would get killed playing around in war zone, instead getting some lovely butt spanking...
ThreadFazer said:
Ill tell you this if you where running for a political position, i would 100% not vote you.

Sure... Are you trying to make me feel bad about myself?
ThreadFazer said:
Let see..mitsuru already had a sad and miserable life, so i thinks thats more of then enough for a consequence for him. Without kokoro im pretty sure mitsuru would have died because of his sickness but kokoro helps him and she gives him strength to move on, thus healing his sickness.

Mitsuru is miserable? I don't know how the screenwriter did it, but it seems to work on you... Somebody in panic attack healed in 2 minutes talking in cockpit, sure then..
ThreadFazer said:

And kokoro, we know she made some questionable mistakes and i agreed to that. but as i said its normal for this people to make mistakes cause of how they were born bro, they grow without not knowing what love and the emotional impact in can deal with people.

Again? Cmon man, i already agreed with this, stop...
ThreadFazer said:

Kokoro as a women grew without doing what she wants, she was always following orders and helping people around, while not doing the things she ever wanted.

Helping people around? Really? You paint her like a saint, the only distinguished quality of her personality is politeness, in a sense 'just nice'
ThreadFazer said:
as the opportunity came and we all know she was interested with mitsuru (hinted at the previous episode) so she eventually did it, and im sure thats the first time she ever did something for herself and not for others. So give the girl a break, she was enduring a lot of stuff to keep people happy around her. And that as punishment is enough to me. I think this would developed her as a character and as a women with freedom to choose his destiny.
Trying to make people happy? I dissagree, by the sense of self she tried to satisfy herself for gaining an image of a nice girl... It's called vanity... Placing oneself above other people... Freedom to choose her destiny? But, papa won't let her go that easy....

You got into this show expecting some tough reality themes and got burned. It's your fault and your fairly limited view of the art (and I'd say the world itself).

It's a story, it has a predefined path and like most stories, some extraordinary (as in out of the ordinary) events that tries to grasp the interest of its audience. Even if full of cliches or incoherence, it's not a format telling story or a realistic drama. It's main drive is the mix of common ocurrences and some incredible (borderline imposible) events, and failing to see that and not adjusting yourself to it, considering how late in the show you already were at the time, it's a limitation (selfimposed or not) on your part.

They were making dumb mistakes and treating war like almost a joke since the start. You have no standing for your rant.
Dec 6, 2022 8:32 AM
Dec 2022
tf was this discussion...

and now it's time for MA OPINION, YAAAY

4 years later, when everyone probably died.

ok, not here to talk about kokoro being a whore, a thot, she can go fuck herself, and her baby

im also not here to talk about gay boi mitsuru, he also can go fuck himself, sit on a chair and be depresso expresso.

so, kokoro and BIG BOI are two morons.

big boi being a S I M P

and kokoro for kind of being manipulative.

ok, hear me out. big boi being a fucker he is, made the worst question possible in humanity, and kokoro made the worst possible answer, because that made me create an account to discuss about an anime i haven't even really watched

bro got played, and probably felt even worse then he would have if miss kokoro here just said a plain "No."

"she was just trying to be nice", by knowingly accepting a promise she knew she wasn't going to keep? even though at the moment she didn't know she could switch partners, she damn well knew big boi was not "boyfriend material" for her

and then the choice of switching came up and BAM, in an intstant she went for that D.

yes, i know it wasn't entirely for the d, im just messing around at this point.

AND SHE ADMITTED SHE FUCKED UP, YAY, CONGRATULATIONS, BUT JUST ADMITING THAT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG IS NOT ENOUGH

if that's a thing then bam, let me kill someone

oh no, i killed this dude, i messed up :)

kokoro, at least properly go apologise.

"ayo, wassup ma dude, so, im sorry for playing with your feelings, i fucked up, we cool? can i go ride some mitsuri d now?"

and she never really apologized.

and never got any kind of consequence after this, which pisses me off a lil bit.

WHAT COULD'VE BEEN A GREATER OUTCOME:

big boi: yo, wanna be ma homie forever?

kokoro: no.

sad big boi, then kokoro chooses the gay d, big boi goes to the gym, gets ripped and that's it, they move on with their lives, not the perfect outcome, BUT A 10X TIMES MUCH BETTER OUTCOME

in conclusion: better to say the truth then to go on a downwards spiral of lies and manipulation, for in the end you hurt someone more than it would've hurt if you just said no.

now go on with your anime lifes, m8s.
Dec 6, 2022 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
also, best girl? def the big chunky robots.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.