Forum Settings
Forums

Lerche's 'Radiant' TV Anime Adaptation Reveals Cast and Visual

New
Mar 21, 2018 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
An official website for the previously announced anime adaptation of the French comic Radiant was launched, revealing its cast members, the first trailer, and a key visual (pictured). The anime, produced by studio Lerche, is slated to broadcast in October via NHK ETV for 21 episodes.

Cast
Seth: Yumiri Hanamori (Rolling☆Girls)
Merie: Aoi Yuuki (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Dok: Shintarou Oohata (Beck)
Alma: Romi Park (Deadman Wonderland)

PV

The PV is also available with English and French subtitles.

Official site: http://www.nhk.or.jp/anime/radiant/

Source: NHK Anime World
NaruleachMar 22, 2018 5:33 PM
Mar 21, 2018 7:57 PM

May 2015
DAMN looks goooood

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Mar 21, 2018 8:04 PM

Jul 2013
Looks pretty typical even for a shounen. Almost like Fairy Tail honestly. Which imo is not a good sign. Will probably give it an honest shot though.
Mar 21, 2018 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
I know like the first two minutes were just introducing the CVs and such and that's fine but well... aside from that, well the actual looks is actually really nice. Granted it DOES feel like your typical shounen, but at the same time I am welcome with them just as long as they don't bore me.

Though one thing's for sure this doesn't look like something that was made out by Lerche at face value, it looks like it was made by some other place. But it sure does look nice that's for sure.
Mar 21, 2018 8:11 PM

Apr 2012
Seth: Yumiri Hanamori (Rolling☆Girls)
Merie: Aoi Yuuki (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Good cast :) By the way, given the standard roles of Aoi, I want to immediately ask: Merie a lesbian or a mentally unstable girl?
Mar 21, 2018 8:21 PM

Apr 2014
Calal-Chan said:
Looks pretty typical even for a shounen. Almost like Fairy Tail honestly. Which imo is not a good sign. Will probably give it an honest shot though.
Its airing on NHK so giving that its prob not going to be the typical shounen u think it would be. Also being a french manga it already gives us the info we need to know whether it will be generic or not. This is something new and exciting but lets see.
Mar 21, 2018 8:25 PM

Jul 2013
moodie said:
Calal-Chan said:
Its airing on NHK so giving that its prob not going to be the typical shounen u think it would be. Also being a french manga it already gives us the info we need to know whether it will be generic or not. This is something new and exciting but lets see.

I mean I can only hope it will be good. So if it is that is a great thing. If it ends up being a success considering it is a French manga adaptation that would be a good thing too.

@Wasshio

What do you mean not looking like Lerch? Just an honest question and would be interested to see you expand on that thought.
Mar 21, 2018 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
Calal-Chan said:
moodie said:

I mean I can only hope it will be good. So if it is that is a great thing. If it ends up being a success considering it is a French manga adaptation that would be a good thing too.

@Wasshio

What do you mean not looking like Lerch? Just an honest question and would be interested to see you expand on that thought.

Well, what I mean when it doesn't look like something Lerche makes I mean the ARTSTYLE of it. If you look at the designs of Lerche's previous works, majority of them have this sort of "Moe-ish" style, or something that are remotely similar where you can identify that it is something coming from Lerche.

With Radiant it doesn't look like it considering the way the designs are structured. It looks like something I either expect from A-1 Pictures (considering they have done Fairy Tail and some other shounen shows) or maybe Madhouse. It's more on face value before you look which are behind it.
Mar 21, 2018 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
Wasshio said:
Calal-Chan said:

@Wasshio

Well, what I mean when it doesn't look like something Lerche makes I mean the ARTSTYLE of it. If you look at the designs of Lerche's previous works, majority of them have this sort of "Moe-ish" style, or something that are remotely similar where you can identify that it is something coming from Lerche.

With Radiant it doesn't look like it considering the way the designs are structured. It looks like something I either expect from A-1 Pictures (considering they have done Fairy Tail and some other shounen shows) or maybe Madhouse. It's more on face value before you look which are behind it.

Ah fair enough I a suppose. Thanks for letting me know your thought process. Not sure I can 100% agree with you there, but either way thanks.
Mar 22, 2018 2:19 AM

Apr 2016
How this not look like any other nippon made battle shounen ?

Now they import them.
Mar 22, 2018 5:56 AM

Mar 2014
This looks interesting!
Mar 22, 2018 10:26 AM

Jan 2018
It looks good, there will be 21 episodes.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Mar 22, 2018 2:33 PM

Sep 2016
The staff were also posted on twitter. Guess who is directing....

Seiji Kishi lol
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 22, 2018 5:58 PM

Nov 2012
Aoi Yuuki? I´m in.

My Candies:

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

27 by feyyazu35 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

17 by luffysenchou »»
12 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

32 by subahokke »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

10 by okamoto4 »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.