Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2018 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad this episode took place in a setting outside of the city environment.

Honestly, I think these guys deserves a break after all the work they've been worked with. I just wanted to see them getting drunk after their drink together I guess business will pick up more next time especially after that King's game.
Feb 18, 2018 6:32 AM

Oct 2010

Weekly Ousaka Sougo is best boy post and this episode proved that there are no worst boy in i7
Feb 18, 2018 8:02 AM

Feb 2014
MEZZOOOO"~~ <3 <3
Feb 18, 2018 8:29 AM
Sep 2012
The shift towards Tanemura-sensei's art style was appropriate for a more laid-back "fanservice" episode imho (and I'm so, so, SO happy it was the character development-type of FS and not just a bunch of half-naked twinks splashing around in a river for 23 minutes), and the reference to Nagi's Ainana Police SSR was nice. Angry!- and drunk!Sougo were prolly the highlights for me tbh, and of course getting some more of that delicious IoRiku content hm hmm yeus
Feb 18, 2018 9:33 AM
Dec 2014
i loved everything about this episode, but changing "grasp the potato" to "pick up the potato" was a travesty.
Feb 18, 2018 11:25 AM
Sep 2012
calmato said:
i loved everything about this episode, but changing "grasp the potato" to "pick up the potato" was a travesty.

SERIOUSLY THO NANI THE HECC
Feb 18, 2018 12:50 PM
Jul 2013
You know what? Everyone's only talking about Sogo-kun and so on BUT MEEE I WAS SO HARDCORE WAITING FOR SOME RIKU X IORI MOMENTS AND I GOT THEM AAHHH~~~
they are perfect for each other
Feb 18, 2018 1:08 PM

Oct 2011
I loved it! A bit of calm before the storm but a nice way to relax before the drama hits us in the face. The slow build up throughout the episodes and the constant foreshadowing also has me screaming.

Particularly my favorite in the episode was Nagi. He had such good moments of comedy mixed with seriousness. Yamato was also entertaining, and the part where Mitsuki hugged Iori was the cutest, I love these two bothers!

Also Tsumugi lays down the sickest burn

No TRIGGER this episode, but that's okay, I know they reappear soon, and also I still have that incredible ED to jam out to!!!
Feb 18, 2018 11:44 PM

Jul 2009
I wonder why MAL only tagged the series as Music only when in other site it also tagged shoujo

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Feb 19, 2018 5:54 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Sogo handled Tamaki really well! Definitely like an adult ^^ I would've been very un-adult and probably yelled at him. Tamaki's rebel/know-it-all attitude reminds me of my little brother a bit. If only I could threaten him like Sogo did with Tamaki :P

AngelHana said:
I wonder why MAL only tagged the series as Music only when in other site it also tagged shoujo

Shoujo is a demographic for manga published in magazines. Unless the anime is adapting a manga, we do not tag the series with a demographic. The original source is the game :)
Feb 19, 2018 7:42 AM
Oct 2016
This might be my favorite episode so far. I'm completely new to this series aka I've never touched the game or had heard of it until I happened to come across this show. I could have so easily missed this show, but I'm so glad I didn't!

In this ep, I enjoyed seeing them mess around and trying to bond with each other. I was genuinely laughing at some parts! It put me in a really good mood. I love to watch shows like these whenever I'm stressed over academics and stuff.

Then the pillowfight scene! So heartwarming! Since the last episode, I've finally been able to see him as a younger brother, whereas I always thought he looked and acted much older than he actually is. More and more we are seeing these characters' flaws and strengths and then they really start to come to life. Love this anime <3
Feb 19, 2018 9:35 PM

Jul 2009
tingy said:
Shoujo is a demographic for manga published in magazines. Unless the anime is adapting a manga, we do not tag the series with a demographic. The original source is the game :)

I see. Thanks for explaining. That makes sense now :)

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Apr 25, 2018 7:12 AM

Jun 2015
Watching this ep for the second time, and I think tama is actually quite perceptive ? He picks up on things others don't notice or bring up about sougo

I actually rly like their fight in ep 9 cause it brings to light the misconceptions they've had about each other (tho they didn't deal w it much this ep but tama did get to see the other side of sougo 👀 angry sou and drunk sou...) It opens up the conversation for sure!

AND When they played the ousama game and yama is like it's more fun if the order is slightly pervy and mitsuki is like right??? But turned to iori and iori is like eh and mitsuki is like eh and it's like oh woops - that part was so funny but I don't think I noticed it my first time. The more I watch and immerse myself in i7 (I started playing the game two weeks ago after watching ep 15...) the more I fall in love with all the characters. T T
Jan 25, 2019 5:11 PM

Jun 2015
enjoyable sort-of filler episode, poor shogo went through all them emotions all in one night
Apr 20, 2021 5:14 PM

Aug 2017
Nice character development! An episode like that was really necessary for the team.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 15, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
This by far is my favorite episode.
Also it was nice to see the group having fun for a bit and also working together.
Feb 23, 2022 5:36 AM

Feb 2020
Kinda hilarious episode.

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.